Israel strikes militant targets in Gaza after mortar barrage

RE: Israel strikes militant targets in Gaza after mortar barrage
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Rather unusual, don't you think?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/18720446/
Well, at least it was not a terrorist attack.
(COMMENT)

No one has said what the purpose of the mortar attack might be! After the counterattack, all that changed was the destruction of two Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) locations. What the intent or expectation the HAMAS and Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ) remains baffling.

Most Respectfully,
R
What is baffling? Israel was continuing its daily act of war against Gaza. Was Israel not expecting a response to that?

No Abi,but then no other people in history had a Mantra to ELIMINATE,EXTERMINATE if you like the another people The Palestinians and thieve their Land....Other than the equally Ghastly NAZIS,who the ZIONISTS COLLABORATED WITH DURING AND PRIOR TO WW2,sending 100,000's of their own kith & kin to the BURNING CHARNELS OF THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS,that is the True Zionist LEGACY
I agree here and this is more proof that the zionists can never speak for the Jewish people.

Was there another time in history, where people invade a land, enslave a population, lock them behind a wall, and then bomb them every time they rebuild?

Yep, Jews under Greeks, Romans, Arabs in the land of Israel
The Jews were locked in a cage and bombed by the Greeks, Romans and Arabs? Please, tell me more on this, but with substance that can substantiate such a seemingly ridiculous claim.

Was there another time in history, where people invade a land, enslave a population, lock them behind a wall, and then bomb them every time they rebuild?

Yep, Jews under Greeks, Romans, Arabs in the land of Israel
Folks Rylah is a Well Known Rabid Zionist...The Jews have NO CLAIM TO THIS LAND...THEY WERE NOT THE FIRST TO PEOPLE THIS LAND,NOR FOR THE LONGEST PERIOD IN HISTORY...And over the past 60 odd years we have not had the Jews of Biblical Times but a Motely Possee of mainly Asian Converts to Judaism....Not Real Jews mostly but the people called SYNTHETIC's all ZIONIST TERRORISTS TODAY

Anything but the usual racist shouting?
Stress is not good for Your health btw, advise with Your doctor about the implications :bye1:.
Usual Bullshit......Edomites,Moabites,Canaanites,Philistines,Israelites,Egyptians,Assyrians,Greeks,Romans,Salidin(Kurds)Crusaders,Palestinians,Ottomans,since 1948 (Zionists,NOT REAL JEWS) by deceit.Trouble with you Rylah is that you only see history of the Holy Land since 1948......Your summations of Jewish history are NULL & VOID,what you know about Real Jews could be written on a Pin Head...You know NOT THE MINUTE NOR THE HOUR........FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Quiet the the opposite, each time I try to discuss the Arab pogroms before Zionism You guys throw the usual tantrums like You just did.
I know all the Pogroms from the Romans,Catholics,Russia but only the Moors,Turks and Palestinians ALL ARABS gave you safety and all Muslims,you see Rylah your ONE EYED VIEW(THE ZIONIST VIEW) OF HISTORY IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT

I am theliq...Ever Living,Ever Faithful,Ever Sure

JERUSALEM/GAZA (Reuters) - Israeli tanks and aircraft struck militant positions in the Gaza Strip on Thursday soon after Palestinian militants fired mortar shells at an Israeli military post close to the territory, the Israeli army said.

A Reuters witness in Gaza said he saw smoke rising from at least two targets struck by Israel, one belonging to Hamas and another to Islamic Jihad militants. Witnesses in the southern Gaza Strip said two Islamic Jihad posts was hit there.

Three people were wounded in Gaza, local health officials said.

Israeli military spokesman Lieutenant-Colonel Jonathan Conricus said the militants’ mortar barrage was aimed the Israeli army post and at construction crews working close by on the Israeli side of the Gaza border.

Israel has been constructing a sensor-equipped underground wall along the 60-km (36-mile) Gaza border, aiming to complete the $1.1 billion project by mid-2019.

Silly Pals. They never learn.
You are Anti-Semitic,only Shepardic Jews and Palestinians are Semitic Peoples....You on the other hand are a mere Convert to Judaism a Synthetic Wannabee Jew........Silly, Not Real Jew

What nonsense is this?
Your prose is LOADED,HOW ABOUT THE 100,000's of Palestinians SLAUGHTERED BY THE TERRORIST ZIONIST FILTH....Disir in a WORD YOU ARE A lying MORON

The Jews were locked in a cage and bombed by the Greeks, Romans and Arabs? Please, tell me more on this, but with substance that can substantiate such a seemingly ridiculous claim.

So the Palestinians are locked in an actual cage now? Keep up the laughs.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

No one has said what the purpose of the mortar attack might be! After the counterattack, all that changed was the destruction of two Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) locations. What the intent or expectation the HAMAS and Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ) remains baffling.

Most Respectfully,
R
What is baffling? Israel was continuing its daily act of war against Gaza. Was Israel not expecting a response to that?

It seems you somehow missed the part about Israel being attacked by Islamic terrorists. Israel is not going to allow Islamic terrorists an entitlement to acts of Islamic terrorism.

So that mortar fire was an attempt at 'rebuilding' something? Hilarious!
TEDDY MY FRIEND,you know the history of the SCHISM and things happen on/from both sides,but you only negatively discuss the Palestinians never the Zionist...Why

I trust you and your family are well,Shalom steve

JERUSALEM/GAZA (Reuters) - Israeli tanks and aircraft struck militant positions in the Gaza Strip on Thursday soon after Palestinian militants fired mortar shells at an Israeli military post close to the territory, the Israeli army said.

A Reuters witness in Gaza said he saw smoke rising from at least two targets struck by Israel, one belonging to Hamas and another to Islamic Jihad militants. Witnesses in the southern Gaza Strip said two Islamic Jihad posts was hit there.

Three people were wounded in Gaza, local health officials said.

Israeli military spokesman Lieutenant-Colonel Jonathan Conricus said the militants’ mortar barrage was aimed the Israeli army post and at construction crews working close by on the Israeli side of the Gaza border.

Israel has been constructing a sensor-equipped underground wall along the 60-km (36-mile) Gaza border, aiming to complete the $1.1 billion project by mid-2019.

Silly Pals. They never learn.

Muzzies aren't very bright.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

It seems you somehow missed the part about Israel being attacked by Islamic terrorists. Israel is not going to allow Islamic terrorists an entitlement to acts of Islamic terrorism.
Hollie with Respect,you use to refer to HAMAS,now you use the term ISLAMIC TERRORISTS,to try to attempt to confuse the viewer into thinking that The Palestinians are part of ISIS,this is so wrong of you,despite our differences I do expect the truth from you...NOT THIS ANAL TYPE OF COMMENTARY.

steve

Was there another time in history, where people invade a land, enslave a population

But enough about the Muslim invasion of the civilized world......

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Israel has always been the aggressor.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Nonsense.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Nonsense.
I realize that thinking is the Zionist's short suit but try to think this through. In 1947 the Jews were only 1/3 of the people in Palestine. The Zionists wanted a Jewish majority state.

What was the only way to accomplish that?

TEDDY MY FRIEND,you know the history of the SCHISM and things happen on/from both sides,but you only negatively discuss the Palestinians never the Zionist...Why

I trust you and your family are well,Shalom steve

Steve, I am just capital, thank you. However, the very fact that you acknowledge my knowledge (shit, don't try to say that out loud more than once) should tell you that I do not only negatively discuss the Palestinians. 'Zionists', naw, I try to stay away from most of the labeling, they're Israelis to me.

But sometimes, we all get sucked into the fray . . . . LOL!

Hope you and yours are well as well.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Nonsense.
I realize that thinking is the Zionist's short suit but try to think this through. In 1947 the Jews were only 1/3 of the people in Palestine. The Zionists wanted a Jewish majority state.

The Zionists wanted a Jewish majority state.

Of course they did. Too many Muzzies are dangerous. Turn your country into a shithole.

Ship the Muzzies to the Muzzie portion of the Mandate.....Jordan.
Or wait for them to flee before the war broke out......
Of course even other Muzzies don't want "Palestinians"

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Nonsense.

Such an angry convert. You need to study the lessons at your madrassah. Jewish people were encouraged to immigrate to the geographic area of Pal’istan. Are you lamenting the fact that the Jewish people would not be dhimmis under Islamist fascist rule?

'Zionists', naw, I try to stay away from most of the labeling, they're Israelis to me.
You try to stay away from most of the labeling, but they're Israelis to you? Think about what you just said.

More to the point, I think that is fine, distinguish between zionists and Israelis all you want and good luck with that, but make sure that we stop equating zionists (Israelis or not) with the Jewish people.

I cannot continue to stress the importance of this enough. The Jew hatred (antisemitism) that we see again rising all over the world is dangerous to the Jewish people and is caused, today's version certainly, by the zionists and Israel. Amazingly, as I was explaining to Rocco, this was Herzl's plan from the start.

...I do not only negatively discuss the Palestinians.
Why have you not simply come on this thread and denounce this senseless brutality from the Israelis with the same venom you denounce the children throwing stones at Israeli soldiers?

Forum List

Back