Israel To Receive New F-35's

F-35.jpg

Israel is Not our 51st state and it's protection is Not mentioned in the U.S. Constitution.

Yet, American's have been brain washed into believing that we must protect Israel at all costs. . :doubt:
69025.jpg

Why is the US taxpayer obligated to defend israel?

How much does it cost the U.S taxpayer ??

Military purchases by israel from American defense companies are paid for by the US taxpayer.

Will you argue this point and engage in a little more israeli hasbara?

I asked you a question, and you didn't answer it (surprise !)

Will you answer the question answer the question instead accusing every pro - Israeli here of Israeli hasbara?

What I find disconcerting is how the juden here are all for the U.S. tax payer footing the bill for giving Israel the new F-35's

And how they also applaud the fact that the Israeli Air Force is to receive the F-35 fighters a couple of years before the U.S. Air Force is given their first F-35

Seriously, shouldn't American's security concerns take precedent over Israel's ?? . :doubt:

What I find disconcerting is how the juden here are all for the U.S. tax payer footing the bill for giving Israel the new F-35's

And how they also applaud the fact that the Israeli Air Force is to receive the F-35 fighters a couple of years before the U.S. Air Force is given their first F-35

Seriously, shouldn't American's security concerns take precedent over Israel's ?? . :doubt:

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Provide evidence that the Israelis are not paying for the aircraft. And then remind us how Hamas and Hezbollah are not terrorists that murder women and children.

Honestly, are you for putting Israel's security concerns ahead America's security?

And are you happy with your taxes supporting another nation while our own country is in financial crisis?

Please be truthful with your answer........ :cool:

Honestly, are you for putting Israel's security concerns ahead America's security?

And are you happy with your taxes supporting another nation while our own country is in financial crisis?

Please be truthful with your answer........ :cool:

I'm Canadian.

And I;m always truthful with my answers.

Your stance is that if the U.S didn't support America with money, then they wouldn't have a financial crisis ???

Also, how is giving Israel F-35's putting ISrael's security before America's security?

Last edited:
The F-35 is one bad ass machine

Yep Awesome.

Only 400 Billion worth of R&D.

We don't do dogfights anymore (Well not since the beginning of the Vietnam war) but this plane can out dog fight almost every plane that's never been built.

If only it could ferret out terrorists hiding in urban environments! Now that would have been worth it.

Oh well..it makes the Israelis happy..and they will look just spiffy at air shows. :lol:

The F-35 is one bad ass machine

Yep Awesome.

Only 400 Billion worth of R&D.

We don't do dogfights anymore (Well not since the beginning of the Vietnam war) but this plane can out dog fight almost every plane that's never been built.

If only it could ferret out terrorists hiding in urban environments! Now that would have been worth it.

Oh well..it makes the Israelis happy..and they will look just spiffy at air shows. :lol:

It's also Nuclear Capable (but hopefully it will never have to be used in that way)

What I find disconcerting is why the US is sending billions of dollars to Muslemeen countries that are our enemies, like the Bin laden hiding terrorist hellhole of Pakistan, yet all this Moooslem complains about is why we help our great ally Israel.

What I find disconcerting is why the US is sending billions of dollars to Muslemeen countries that are our enemies, like the Bin laden hiding terrorist hellhole of Pakistan, yet all this Moooslem complains about is why we help our great ally Israel.

That is different of course, just ask Sunni man, the guy that openly supports terrorist organizations like Hamas and Hezbollah.

Your stance is that if the U.S didn't support America with money, then they wouldn't have a financial crisis ???
Sorry that I asked....... :cuckoo:

Sunni Man, do you really think you have fooled me into thinking that you give a shit that American Taxpayers are paying for this ???

Anyone who has read your posts knows that the only reason you are whining over this is because you hate Israel and Jews with a passion, so naturally you will make a huge deal over something like this.

Oh , and it seems like you keep forgetting what I have told you oh so many times:

you are a rabid anti-semitic hateful terrorist supporting jihadist bigot, therefore ANY opinion you have concerning Israel or the I/P conflict is beyond useless

:cool:

Hopefully, this time you will remember, because I'm getting tired of reminding you

Sunni Man, do you really think you have fooled me into thinking that you give a shit that American Taxpayers are paying for this ??
Listen, I am an U.S. taxpayer and want to see my taxes spent on American issues.

I find it absurd to spend money protecting Israel's borders while our southern borders are wide open and illegal aliens are pouring in daily.

Clearly, we have our priorities wrong.......... :doubt:

That is different of course, just ask Sunni man, the guy that openly supports terrorist organizations like Hamas and Hezbollah.
We should be grateful for Sunni man's contribution to this board. He provides a great service for all to see the mindset and lunacy of your average Muslim (including those living in the West), as well as entertain us and make us laugh at his stupidity and ignorance.

Two birds in one.

Sunni Man, do you really think you have fooled me into thinking that you give a shit that American Taxpayers are paying for this ??
Listen, I am an U.S. taxpayer and want to see my taxes spent on American issues.

I find it absurd to spend money protecting Israel's borders while our southern borders are wide open and illegal aliens are pouring in daily.

Clearly, we have our priorities wrong.......... :doubt:

Ok, I understand that. But your problem is with the U.S government, not Israel

You act as if Israel is the only place where the U.S sends aid.

Forum List

Back