Israeli Citizens infuriated with their government, especially the right wing government in Israel.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
19 minute mark of the following video. You can see his Israeli citizens including conservative ones, letting their government know how infuriated they are with them for a “colossal” intelligence failure.

19 minute mark of the following video. You can see his Israeli citizens including conservative ones, letting their government know how infuriated they are with them for a “colossal” intelligence failure.

LOL so? what else is new-----you still "GETTING OFF" on the notion that Da JOOOS is fighting each other"

They hate the fact their gov't didn't crack down on rabid Muslims who plainly stated ahead of time that their main purpose was to kill Jews. Those people being Hamas of course.

Last edited:
LOL so? what else is new-----you still "GETTING OFF" on the notion that Da JOOOS is fighting each other"
That’s an unfortunate response.. I remember your responses in other threads just making things up about other people engaging in personal attacks. …be nice to others.

watch the video. These are Jewish people of Israel. Listen to what they have to say.

I said from the beginning that this was the case. Israelis are far more demanding of government than even Americans. Exponentially more demanding than Canadians. Bibi won't last much longer fhan the time it takes Israel to wipeout Hamas, he will probably resign if he isn't voted out. Many are blaming him, right or wrong, for being focused on a judicial power grab to save himself while Israel is divided. There were protests for 40 weeks, even some IDF refusing to report for duty (before this attack). This is unheard of.

I don’t think I should deal with people who are using terms like lol in conversations like this. I don’t know why you respond to my posts.

They hate the fact their gov't didn't crack down on rabid Muslims who plainly stated ahead of time that their only purpose was to kill Jews. Those people being Hamas of course.
These are right wing Israeli people who are infuriated with their government for failing to stop the attack from happening.

I said from the beginning that this was the case. Israelis are far more demanding of government than even Americans. Exponentially more demanding than Canadians. Bibi won't last much longer fhan the time it takes Israel to wipeout Hamas, he will probably resign if he isn't voted out. Many are blaming him, right or wrong, for being focused on a judicial power grab to save himself while Israel is divided. There were protests for 40 weeks, even some IDF refusing to report for duty (before this attack). This is unheard of.
Yes it’s shocks one that Israel was attacked in this way. They have security cameras covering every inch of the country. Gaza is a small tiny entity it for this to happen is unbelievable. These Hamas militants were in Israel for six hours and the fact that they were able to get back to their country with hostages is unbelievable.

IMG_1173.jpeg

So? That doesn't conflate to meaning vermin like Hamas gets to rape and kill them; they didn't hit some ultra-Orthodox settlement, and didn't even distinguish between Jews and tourists. I guess that because some guy in Long Island played dress up Nazi that means atrocities against all whites is then okay or something for the OP. We know it works that way for the black and brown racists here.

Basically. That rightwing Yahoo is TOAST! They gonna lock his ass up. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

So? That doesn't conflate to meaning vermin like Hamas gets to rape and kill them; they didn't hit some ultra-Orthodox settlement, and didn't even distinguish between Jews and tourists. I guess that because some guy in Long Island played dress up Nazi that means atrocities against all whites is then okay or something for the OP. We know it works that way for the black and brown racists here.
The point is straightforward. It is Israeli people who are infuriated with her government. The ones who lost family members. Maybe some who did not lose family have a different direction. They’re all gung ho or whatever.

But there are some Israeli people who are wanting to eliminate Hamas, but I also feel bad for the Palestinian people who have done nothing which is most of them. And they’re also upset with her government. That’s just common sense.

Every square inch of Israel is monitored. This attack occurring is disgraceful and it should be the number one concern for America to investigate how in the world the IDF failed.. We give way too much money to Israel. They don’t need it by the way.

Oh now we have a situation that could lead to World War III

but I also feel bad for the Palestinian people who have done nothing which is most of them. And they’re also upset with her government. That’s just common sense.

lol rubbish. They make out like bandits, literally, with their fake 'refugee' scam; they get paid to squat there and create chaos. Quit pissing on our legs; we all know it ain't raining.

Oh now we have a situation that could lead to World War III

Yes, thanks to all the isolationist Burb Brats on both left and right wingnuts. Reagan paved the way,catering to terrorist regimes, then the rest followed, especially Obama. You can thank them for the current outbreaks all over. This is also good for the Russians, the U.S. will now have to cut aid to Ukraine, which will make a lot of right wing loons believe their taxes are going to go down n stuff. lol they're as clueless as their commie school mates.

They hate the fact their gov't didn't crack down on rabid Muslims who plainly stated ahead of time that their main purpose was to kill Jews. Those people being Hamas of course.

Surprise attacks on this scale make their govt. leaders, i.e. Netanyahu, look bad. Like the Romans, they will tolerate nearly anything the Emperors does, as long as the grain ships aren't delayed or don't arrive. In Israel's case, the Emperor failed to defend the people. I see Netanyahu being ousted soon.

They Rat Packed the Border Fortifications with Children & Unarmed Teenagers and large groups of Men that seemed to be on holiday but did not Assault or do damage over last year . Looking back at it now they desensitized the IDF to massing of people at the Border area .

That’s an unfortunate response.. I remember your responses in other threads just making things up about other people engaging in personal attacks. …be nice to others.

watch the video. These are Jewish people of Israel. Listen to what they have to say.
you have a few examples of the "things" I made up about people? I listen to lots of people from Israel----all the time.
You have no credibility whatsoever "YOU SAID THINGS"
"OTHER PEOPLE SAID THINGS"----is not testimony --it is garble

You conveniently only present one side.
I respect your postings. I just go by what was said in the video. They’re from israeli citizens who have lost victims in the attack against hamas and are not one-sided they want to see a Hamas destroyed.

It only makes sense to question the Israeli intelligence agencies for this colossal failure.

I’m neutral. I’m not one-sided.

Forum List

Back