Israeli Citizens infuriated with their government, especially the right wing government in Israel.

I have noticed most right-wingers like to play dumb about their positions when they get called out

The person who made this post, the person you were initially responding to - is a hate-filled right-winger just like you...he just happens to hate Jews too....
you "notice" so much but somehow cannot NAME
the poster to whom you referred

CORRECTION: Some Israelis are upset with their government. OP's unqualified headline is misleading. I will not allege the misrepresentation was intentional, this time.

They hate the fact their gov't didn't crack down on rabid Muslims who plainly stated ahead of time that their main purpose was to kill Jews. Those people being Hamas of course.
I'd be pissed too knowing that this could have been avoided if Israel had taken out the trash years ago.

I said from the beginning that this was the case. Israelis are far more demanding of government than even Americans. Exponentially more demanding than Canadians. Bibi won't last much longer fhan the time it takes Israel to wipeout Hamas, he will probably resign if he isn't voted out. Many are blaming him, right or wrong, for being focused on a judicial power grab to save himself while Israel is divided. There were protests for 40 weeks, even some IDF refusing to report for duty (before this attack). This is unheard of.
Bibi is not a dictator. They form coalition governments there, so what he does now, and before, is tempered by appeasing all parties represented in the government. Otherwise, the governing coalition is dissolved, Bibi loses his PM job, and the country must have new elections.

The point is straightforward. It is Israeli people who are infuriated with her government. The ones who lost family members. Maybe some who did not lose family have a different direction. They’re all gung ho or whatever.

But there are some Israeli people who are wanting to eliminate Hamas, but I also feel bad for the Palestinian people who have done nothing which is most of them. And they’re also upset with her government. That’s just common sense.

Every square inch of Israel is monitored. This attack occurring is disgraceful and it should be the number one concern for America to investigate how in the world the IDF failed.. We give way too much money to Israel. They don’t need it by the way.

Oh now we have a situation that could lead to World War III
The majority of the Palestinians voted for and supported Hamas to run their governing body. I say that is complicity.

CORRECTION: Some Israelis are upset with their government. OP's unqualified headline is misleading. I will not allege the misrepresentation was intentional, this time.
so true and ALSO NOTE----Israelis are always upset with
their government which is why they have DOZENS of political parties

Forum List

Back