🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Couple Arrested With Bullets In India

Were they exploding bullets? If not, then what's the big deal? Bullets are projectiles. Cartridges are cartridges with casings, powder, primers and bullets.

It's not the first time, sayanim are present in different countries.
Two Israelis arrested with bombs in the Mexican Congress

Oh looks, folks, Freeman, the Fried Brained Radical Muslim, who instead of being grateful that some Western country took in a good-for-nothing like he is, has certainly brought with him his hatred of the Jews which was probably instilled in him by some extremist Muslim cleric who taught at his madrassa. As we can see, the radical Muslim Freeman certainly went into the bowels of the Internet to find this one (way back to 2001), the same nonsense that other Jew haters have brought up over the years. Perhaps one day Freeman will learn that this group, La Voz de Atzlan, is very anti-Semitic and also is the group that wants the U.S. to give the entire American Southwest back to Mexico. Even the Mexicans themselves shun their puplication, La Voz and would rather read some other Mexican newspapers.

Meanwhile, Freeman, could you possibly post some up-to-date articles about your own brethren being picked up by Intelligence Agencies around the world before they are able to commit another atrocity on innocent people. I realize, Freeman, that you could care less about the dead lying about with blood and body parts all over the place put there by your brethren because it is more important for you to demonize the Jews, but could you fake is once in a while that you do care about the innocents your brethren are murdering?

They were just walking around with bullets? Why?

You don't think here in America not only are people walking around with bullets, but guns too. As you can see, folks, the anti-Semitics stick up for other anti-Semitics. Has anyone seen this old guy ever chastise Freeman for any of his posts demonizing the Jews? Say, you always have so much time in your lonesome life, so how about I find you some dating sites.

You don't think here in America not only are people walking around with bullets, but guns too. As you can see, folks, the anti-Semitics stick up for other anti-Semitics. Has anyone seen this old guy ever chastise Freeman for any of his posts demonizing the Jews? Say, you always have so much time in your lonesome life, so how about I find you some dating sites.
Well Freeman's obviously an idiot, and India has a stupid law it seems. But what are people doing walking around a country where bullets are apparently illegal, and they don't even have a gun for those bullets? I mean... why?

Well Freeman's obviously an idiot, and India has a stupid law it seems. But what are people doing walking around a country where bullets are apparently illegal, and they don't even have a gun for those bullets? I mean... why?

Maybe they like to jiggle them in their pocket. Why are you so concerned? Did you speak out when those Jews were killed in Mumbai, or didn't you care?

Maybe they like to jiggle them in their pocket. Why are you so concerned? Did you speak out when those Jews were killed in Mumbai, or didn't you care?
Well first fuck you of course I cared. Second, I'm not the least bit concerned, just idly curious.

Well first fuck you of course I cared. Second, I'm not the least bit concerned, just idly curious.

Yessiree, all the readers are going to believe you really cared. As for curiosity, put it on hold. There are more important things to think about. By the way, why didn't you even ask Freeman why he bothered to even bring up this little incident?

Yessiree, all the readers are going to believe you really cared. As for curiosity, put it on hold. There are more important things to think about. By the way, why didn't you even ask Freeman why he bothered to even bring up this little incident?
Because he's not worth it. Why did you validate his stupid post by taking it seriously? All I want to know is why these people had bullets. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation but I didn't feel like reading the article. Good grief answer my question or leave me alone. I should've just read the damn article.

Because he's not worth it. Why did you validate his stupid post by taking it seriously? All I want to know is why these people had bullets. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation but I didn't feel like reading the article. Good grief answer my question or leave me alone. I should've just read the damn article.

Yes, read the article first if you were curious so you have some idea what the story is about.

Yes, read the article first if you were curious so you have some idea what the story is about.
Oh wow the article was 3 sentences long and the couple was not punished in any way whatsoever. Wow Sally. Thanks. If only you had said "oh literally nothing happened" earlier. That would have been great.

:fu:

Oh wow the article was 3 sentences long and the couple was not punished in any way whatsoever. Wow Sally. Thanks. If only you had said "oh literally nothing happened" earlier. That would have been great.

If only you would come here and give us something substantial instead of silly remarks.

If only you would come here and give us something substantial instead of silly remarks.
Me: "Why did they have bullets?"

You: "blah blah blah blah blah now defend yourself!"

And now buh bye

Like you are just idly curious about anything else that you can twist into being anti Jew and racist

Forum List

Back