Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Father of Five Killed in Shomron Terror Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
An Arab terrorist armed with a knife stabbed an Israeli at the Tapuach junction in Shomron (Samaria) on Tuesday morning.

Initial reports indicate that the terrorist stabbed the victim, identified as Evyatar Boruvsky, in the upper body, wounding him critically.

The terrorist then grabbed his gun and fired at the Border Police who were stationed in the area. Border Police officers fired back, wounding the perpetrator.

Magen David Adom teams arrived at the scene and tried to revive the 32-year-old Israeli father of five from the Yitzhar, but had to pronounce him dead on the spot.

Israeli Father of 5 Killed in Shomron Attack - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News
--------------------

HaShem Yikom Damo.

Now in Shomron and Tapuah, riots and violent protest of Jews, in reaction to the killing. Clashing between soldiers and settlers. People speak about rock-throwing, too.

I truly hope that wouldn't get out of hand!

"No, he is a human being".

So was the person he killed!

And that person left behind a widow and 5 children! so forgive me for not giving a crap about the stabber...

He lived there, Sherri. That was his "business" being there. According to the Israeli law, it's allowed.

Now you'll say that it's against Intl law? Being talking about this. Israelis are in need to follow Israeli law, not international law. the government should follow the international law, any business is with the government, not the people.

A brother of mine was killed.

This is me expressing anger, not hate.

I feel nothing but anger and wrath at the stabber.

And sadness for the victim's family.

If being questioned by the creator, I will answer that exactly.

It's not excuse, but a reason. They're angry, just like with the Fogels. Understandable.

I'm not justifying riots. They might hurt themselves, innocents, or the soldiers. No reason for that, ANY of that, to happen.

I believe justice should be served and the scumbag should be locked up.

Hope no one else will be hurt.

111111111_hh.jpg

Eviatar Borovsky, HY"D

He lived there, Sherri. That was his "business" being there. According to the Israeli law, it's allowed.

Now you'll say that it's against Intl law? Being talking about this. Israelis are in need to follow Israeli law, not international law. the government should follow the international law, any business is with the government, not the people.

HE was an illegal settler and lived there in violation of international law. AND that law applies to the people too. That is how the international authorities have jurisdiction to bring war crimes trials against individuals. I do not support killing settlers, but the fact they are illegally where they are and living on land stolen from others most certainly is an act that they chose which has placed the lives of themselves and their families in danger. I cannot imagine being an illegal settler, being that lacking in morality that I would live on land not lawfully mine like that. HOW can they even stand to look at themselves in the mirror each morning? Well , God seems to keep finding ways to remind them of their wrongdoing when they do not accept it themselves.

An Arab terrorist armed with a knife stabbed an Israeli at the Tapuach junction in Shomron (Samaria) on Tuesday morning.

Initial reports indicate that the terrorist stabbed the victim, identified as Evyatar Boruvsky, in the upper body, wounding him critically.

The terrorist then grabbed his gun and fired at the Border Police who were stationed in the area. Border Police officers fired back, wounding the perpetrator.

Magen David Adom teams arrived at the scene and tried to revive the 32-year-old Israeli father of five from the Yitzhar, but had to pronounce him dead on the spot.

Israeli Father of 5 Killed in Shomron Attack - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News
--------------------

HaShem Yikom Damo.
Animals.

Knife bearing Islamic criminal who kills an entire family? Which insane person would not call him a terrorist? Oh I'm sorry I forgot we are talking to Sherri here. Never mind. Ha ha ha.

YOU should ask God to forgive you for your hate.

I wish we Americans that we could feel that sadness you feel for this man every time an American died. Feeling sad over anothers death is not a bad thing. But do you feel this sadness over every Israelis death?

Mahmoud just stop, you are not an American you are from Jordan.

I wish we Americans that we could feel that sadness you feel for this man every time an American died. Feeling sad over anothers death is not a bad thing. But do you feel this sadness over every Israelis death?

Mahmoud just stop, you are not an American you are from Jordan.
Mahmoud didn't get his paycheck from Iran due to the sanctions and he's a little cranky.

The man who killed the Jewish resident was released from Israeli prison 6 months ago.

Yes, a terrorist.

Releasing terrorist is part of John Kerry's "peace plan" what a joke that is. Every Jewish adult in Israel should be armed.

This terroristic predator is not a human man, pure and simple. He's animal.
I've never said that about anyone before, except Hitler.

Palestinian terrorist stabs Jewish man to death - Israel Today | Israel News

for those who have not clicked the link----the stabber is one of those
that some depraved people refer to as "illegally detained"----who
was released in response to THEIR agitation and demands.

It is those depraved people whose hands are covered in the
blood of the innocent.....their guilt is even greater than that
of the stabber who is a pawn of the DEPRAVED ---no doubt
inculcated with their filth since infancy.

in biblical law----if a person releases an animal which he knows
by experience to be an attacker of people----eg ---something like
a pit-bull------the person who caused the release of the animal is
guilty of any deadly or injurious outcome..
Biblical law is interesting ---
good lawyers can quote it chapter and verse.

This thread has been cleaned of trolling - please take your food fights down the the Flame Zone.

Coyote----it is hard to keep track----but I believe that
it is the jerusalem post that reports the stabber---
was a prior convict who had been released from jail
in one of the release deals---ie a known
terrorist affliliate -------sorry----I lost the link
Jerusalem post is a fairly temperate publication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back