Israeli forces fire on UN Peacekeepers

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
"Journalists" aided Hamas in Gaza. "Peacekeepers" aid Hezbollah in Lebanon.

It isn't what they are called that counts. It's what they do.
That same reasoning applies to Israel then, yes? it's not what they call it "self defense" but what they do "war crimes".

Israel opened fire on UN Peacekeepers from 50 nations at 3 bases in Lebanon. It’s their mandate to keep hostilities from escalating in Lebanon. Israel just declared war against the whole world.
This is what happens when decades of injustice go unpunished because of US veto power.

Israeli forces have begun firing on UN Peacekeeprs in Lebanon. I guess UN Peacekeeprs are now terrorist sympathizers?

WTF is wrong with Israel?

WTF is wrong with that source? Why has Israel no right to comment on the accusations?
Israel warned them that they are going to operate their because of the Hezbollah presence that the UNIFIL force apparently does not bar from the area.

It was a simple question.

You are a terrorist supporter, so it makes sense to ask if you are a terrorist.
Nonsense, that's like calling the brave Jews who drove the Warsaw ghetto uprising "terrorists" they were nothing of the sort. Those who resist illegitimate authority and brutality should be admired.

It's just something about blue helmets that pisses folks off.

399o92.jpg

Israeli forces have begun firing on UN Peacekeeprs in Lebanon. I guess UN Peacekeeprs are now terrorist sympathizers?

Have the peacekeepers stopped Hezbollah from firing rockets at Israeli civilians? No?

Then why are they there? They're useless. They should leave.

Its weird that UN did nothing about the 17 year Hezbullah buildup and Hezbullah firing weapons into Israel daily for an entire year, forcing 70,000 Israelis to abandon their homes.

Forum List

Back