Israeli Incitements...

Netanyahu has done nothing to incite this violence. Abbas has done everything. You sir are one deluded person pbel

Netanyahu loves it, gives him a reason to do whatever he desires to the Pals. Hey American look at us poor Israelites, look what we have to live with.

All part of his plan, they are so predicable.

The only people that are happy when innocent Israeli get killed are Palestinians. Pure 100% genuine evil

If their lives were so miserable that they wanted to kill themselves, then fine. But why take out innocent Israelis with them?

Answer: Because from a young age, Palestinians are taught to hate and that killing Israeli is a good deed that will send them to paradise.
you are at war and you occupy...

You have to be at war, with another country. Of which there isn't.

And there has to be a "country" to occupy.
The UN and the rest of the known world have recognized Palestine to the 67 armistice lines, Israel's so-called conquests are not...

What conquests? Like the Sinai for instance?

As for the UN........a standing joke.
Keep talking like a delusional patient at the NutCraker Factory, I'm sure you'll find a friend...

More crap.:blahblah:

You have the nerve to quoteVoltaire?

I kinda feel sorry for you too Teddy, because you refuse to listen to what your enemies say. The message is clear: the occupation that no-one on planet earth recognizes as legitimate has created a desperation where death is preferable to life...

Kinda like New Hampshire's State Motto of " Live Free or Die."
pbel, that is so ridiculous. What planet have you just come from? Don't you know that Muslims, in general, prefer death to life? I saw a report on NBC News where a Syrian father, who lost 5 sons in the Syrian Civil War, said that he regretted not having more sons to sacrifice. This isn't a Western mindset.

You're missing this Syrian father's point . . . Nathan Hale regretted having but one life to give for his country. Was he of an Eastern mindset? ~ Susan
Patriot Nathan Hale Was Hanged
:cow: So tell us, Pishy, did those fighting in the American Revolution target civilians? You too can give your life for the Palestinians you so love except there will be no handsome hunks up there waiting for you. Pishy doesn't know what an American parent would feel if he lost his children. He certainly wouldn't be saying that he wished he had more sons to lose. :cow:
Hoss did you ever hear about the British Loyalists (20%) who ran for their lives to Canada? Guess the news hasn't reached dem hills yet!
Now Phillip is going to show us from a site from the history department of a university where it says that the American Revolutionary fighters or even Ethan Allen and his boys ever targeted civilians the way Phillip's "Palestinian" Arab friends are now doing.
Hoss Loyalists were tarred and feathered by other civilians, half a million or 20% left the Colonies...

You have to be at war, with another country. Of which there isn't.

And there has to be a "country" to occupy.
The UN and the rest of the known world have recognized Palestine to the 67 armistice lines, Israel's so-called conquests are not...

What conquests? Like the Sinai for instance?

As for the UN........a standing joke.
Keep talking like a delusional patient at the NutCraker Factory, I'm sure you'll find a friend...

More crap.:blahblah:

You have the nerve to quoteVoltaire?
Let's see...You puny little nothing says the UN is a standing Joke, when in fact little piece of nothing like you is in fact the Joke.

pbel, that is so ridiculous. What planet have you just come from? Don't you know that Muslims, in general, prefer death to life? I saw a report on NBC News where a Syrian father, who lost 5 sons in the Syrian Civil War, said that he regretted not having more sons to sacrifice. This isn't a Western mindset.

You're missing this Syrian father's point . . . Nathan Hale regretted having but one life to give for his country. Was he of an Eastern mindset? ~ Susan
Patriot Nathan Hale Was Hanged
:cow: So tell us, Pishy, did those fighting in the American Revolution target civilians? You too can give your life for the Palestinians you so love except there will be no handsome hunks up there waiting for you. Pishy doesn't know what an American parent would feel if he lost his children. He certainly wouldn't be saying that he wished he had more sons to lose. :cow:
Hoss did you ever hear about the British Loyalists (20%) who ran for their lives to Canada? Guess the news hasn't reached dem hills yet!
Now Phillip is going to show us from a site from the history department of a university where it says that the American Revolutionary fighters or even Ethan Allen and his boys ever targeted civilians the way Phillip's "Palestinian" Arab friends are now doing.
Hoss Loyalists were tarred and feathered by other civilians, half a million or 20% left the Colonies...
Good. If they were tarred and feathered then they were waterproofed. Put a plug in their ass and float them back to Old Blighty.

And if both sides are equally guilty, then the brutality of the Palestinian attack is mitigated. There is no reason to call out the Palestinians for ongoing attacks…because it’s all a legitimate response for something those Israelis are doing.

The cycle of violence narrative obscures the reality of the situation and limits the power of the international community to intervene to calm tensions. It also negates the possibility that an attack like the one on the Har Nof synagogue is a case of unprovoked violence. If the violence is unprovoked, it can’t be part of a cycle.

Therefore, everything Israel does is called an act of violence, even if it’s self-defense, retaliation for unprovoked violence, or even a call for freedom to pray at Jewish holy sites.

Why We Are Not in a Cycle of Violence HonestReporting

So by your criteria we should not be castigating Israel when they retaliate with disproportionate force to this recent attack should we. Thus mitigating the reprisals by Israel and having nothing to do with any other nation.

pbel, I feel sorry for you.
I kinda feel sorry for you too Teddy, because you refuse to listen to what your enemies say. The message is clear: the occupation that no-one on planet earth recognizes as legitimate has created a desperation where death is preferable to life...

If their lives were so miserable that they wanted to kill themselves, then fine. But why take out innocent Israelis with them?

Answer: Because from a young age, Palestinians are taught to hate and that killing Israeli is a good deed that will send them to paradise.

So as long as Israel is at war with Palestine the occupation and blockade will stay in place. Now the ball is in palestines court and only they can bring this to an end by sitting down and asking for talks

So as long as Israel is at war with Palestine the occupation and blockade will stay in place. Now the ball is in palestines court and only they can bring this to an end by sitting down and asking for talks

They talked before, Arafat era, and look what happened.

And if both sides are equally guilty, then the brutality of the Palestinian attack is mitigated. There is no reason to call out the Palestinians for ongoing attacks…because it’s all a legitimate response for something those Israelis are doing.

The cycle of violence narrative obscures the reality of the situation and limits the power of the international community to intervene to calm tensions. It also negates the possibility that an attack like the one on the Har Nof synagogue is a case of unprovoked violence. If the violence is unprovoked, it can’t be part of a cycle.

Therefore, everything Israel does is called an act of violence, even if it’s self-defense, retaliation for unprovoked violence, or even a call for freedom to pray at Jewish holy sites.

Why We Are Not in a Cycle of Violence HonestReporting

So by your criteria we should not be castigating Israel when they retaliate with disproportionate force to this recent attack should we. Thus mitigating the reprisals by Israel and having nothing to do with any other nation.

It's not my criteria. It's an insightful article into the "cycle of violence."

Nathan Hale disagrees.

Yes, they (ZioNazis) shot his partner in peace PM Rabin in the back!

Last edited:

Even Arab leaders admitted that they were caught off guard when Arafat cut off negotiations. In his autobiography, My Life, Clinton reflected on an exchange he had with Arafat upon his abrupt departure. “You are a great man,” Arafat told Clinton after Camp David II. Clinton responded, “I am not a great man. I am a failure, and you have made me one.”

I'm sure PaliNazis were dancing and handing out candy on the streets when that happened.

How to prevent the next terror attack
Analysis: It's not easy to deter terrorists like those who carried out the deadly attack at Kehilat Yaakov synagogue, so Israel must act to contain the threat by all means available to its defense establishment.

The Jerusalem synagogue massacre was meticulously planned in advance. The terrorists deliberately selected a distinctly religious target. Their timing, too, was designed to yield a particularly murderous effect – morning prayers, during which the synagogue building was full of people.

And there was nothing random about their choice of weapons either; they could have perpetrated the murders with the handgun in their possession, but they also brought along butcher's knives, with the intention of adding a ritualistic-Islamic component to the attack, and probably in an effort to mimic the killings that are being carried out by Islamic State in Syria and Iraq.

How to prevent the next terror attack - Israel Opinion Ynetnews

Analysis: It's not easy to deter terrorists like those who carried out the deadly attack at Kehilat Yaakov synagogue, so Israel must act to contain the threat by all means available to its defense establishment.

The Jerusalem synagogue massacre was meticulously planned in advance. The terrorists deliberately selected a distinctly religious target. Their timing, too, was designed to yield a particularly murderous effect – morning prayers, during which the synagogue building was full of people.

And there was nothing random about their choice of weapons either; they could have perpetrated the murders with the handgun in their possession, but they also brought along butcher's knives, with the intention of adding a ritualistic-Islamic component to the attack, and probably in an effort to mimic the killings that are being carried out by Islamic State in Syria and Iraq.

Hopefully the Muslims prepare for the next Terrorist too like Dr. Goldstein...

Baruch Goldstein - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Baruch Kopel Goldstein
(Hebrew: ברוך קופל גולדשטיין‎; December 9, 1956 – February 25, 1994) was an American-born Israeli physician and religious extremist. He is known for being the mass murderer[2] who perpetrated the 1994 Cave of the Patriarchs massacre in the city of Hebron, killing 29 Palestinian Muslim worshipers and wounding another 125.[3][4]

Baruch Kopel Goldstein
(Hebrew: ברוך קופל גולדשטיין‎; December 9, 1956 – February 25, 1994) was an American-born Israeli physician and religious extremist. He is known for being the mass murderer[2] who perpetrated the 1994 Cave of the Patriarchs massacre in the city of Hebron, killing 29 Palestinian Muslim worshipers and wounding another 125.[3][4]

You want me to take notice of you or something?

Baruch Kopel Goldstein

Notice of me? Get real and realize that these atrocities are a result of an oppressive occupation and the destruction of a people and culture that had nothing to do with the Holocausts perpetrated on Jews throughout History...

Baruch Kopel Goldstein

Notice of me? Get real and realize that these atrocities are a result of an oppressive occupation and the destruction of a people and culture that had nothing to do with the Holocausts perpetrated on Jews throughout History...

:bsflag::Boom2:

...realize that these atrocities are a result of an oppressive occupation and the destruction of a people and culture that had nothing to do with the Holocaust...

the_worlds_smallest_violin-s511x284-104397.jpg

Pack up and leave what's left of Rump Palestine while you still can...

Get your family and people out of there, while there is still time...

You've lost...

Go away...

Forum List

Back