Israeli intelligence says Trumps,Syria strike failed

If Israel does not like it, they are welcome to use their own missles to do the job they should have done in the first place,

As you are as ignorant at the OP. Israel doesn’t give a shit Assad gases his own people.

It was a so called anonymous source saying it did nothing.

Israel only cares if Syria has nuclear capabilities. When they spot it they attack on their own, because they want it done right!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If Israel does not like it, they are welcome to use their own missles to do the job they should have done in the first place,

As you are as ignorant at the OP. Israel doesn’t give a shit Assad gases his own people.

Israel only cares if Syria has nuclear capabilities. When they spot it they attack on their own, because they want it done right!

God how many Israeli apologists are there on this board? You traitors think Israel can do no wrong. If you love Israel so much please do the rest of us a favor and move there.

There was no Assad 'Chemical Attack.' He had nothing to gain. Only the 'Regime Change' folks had anything to gain with such an attack. My personal feeling is, an attack of some sort happened, there is still a civil war going on. But Assad did not use chemical weapons.

If chemical weapons were used, they were used by Assad's enemies. The area in question, has been controlled by US/Western-backed JIhadis for years. They would have no problems using chemical weapons. We just don't belong in Syria. We never did.

ROFLMAO @ "MY PERSONAL FEELING IS...."

God how many Israeli apologists are there on this board? You traitors think Israel can do no wrong. If you love Israel so much please do the rest of us a favor and move there.

Nice red herring. I am pointing out that Israel is agnostic to it and this attack had nothing to do with it.

And your childish attack on Israel is beyond ignorant. This was a so-called comment from a nameless source that pointed out the obvious, it did nothing.

I do not agree General Hook-----Israel has EVERY reason
to worry about what ASS-ad does in Syria. Ass-ad is an
ALLY OF IRAN and is a base for Hezbollah. ------for general information there are some ---not hundreds of thousands---but some Christians fleeing to Israel from
Syria--------and LOTS of Syrian Christians in the USA----ask them. Syria is from the POV of military strategy-----a terrific
base of operations for Iranian imperialism----sea access and
access to Israel

ALLY OF IRAN and is a base for Hezbollah. ------for general information there are some ---not hundreds of thousands---but some Christians fleeing to Israel from
Syria--------and LOTS of Syrian Christians in the USA----ask them. Syria is from the POV of military strategy-----a terrific
access to Israel

Israel is more concerned with their nuclear capabilities and that is why they hit their
nuclear facilities whenever the Syrians pop one up.

ASSSSSad is a dangerous POs no doubt, but prior to the civil war he brought stability and a cold peace in the North East.

The people fighting to overthrow him are not moderates they are radical Sunnis militants. Israel prefers neither to win and neither to lose. While they fight each other they both weaken each other.

access to Israel

Israel is more concerned with their nuclear capabilities and that is why they hit their
nuclear facilities whenever the Syrians pop one up.

ASSSSSad is a dangerous POs no doubt, but prior to the civil war he brought stability and a cold peace in the North East.

The people fighting to overthrow him are not moderates they are radical Sunnis militants. Israel prefers neither to win and neither to lose. While they fight each other they both weaken each other.

How do you know? Have you discussed what Israelis want with Israelis?

They did. Jeez, watch the news or read a newspaper.
How can anyone with a brain think it failed? Do you think we will see Assad do this again? If he does then you may have an argument...but don't hold your breath...

the naysayers are calling it a FAILURE because it failed
to make a dent in the HUGE cache of chemical weapons--
etc that Assad has stored away. Our government KNEW
that and so did its source of intelligence---(that includes Israel)
It is clear that the action was a GESTURE------sucessful

There was no Assad 'Chemical Attack.' He had nothing to gain. Only the 'Regime Change' folks had anything to gain with such an attack. My personal feeling is, an attack of some sort happened, there is still a civil war going on. But Assad did not use chemical weapons.

If chemical weapons were used, they were used by Assad's enemies. The area in question, has been controlled by US/Western-backed JIhadis for years. They would have no problems using chemical weapons. We just don't belong in Syria. We never did.

Just look to those who had the most to gain by such an attack. Here's a hint, Assad isn't one of them.

Just look to those who had the most to gain by such an attack. Here's a hint, Assad isn't one of them.

right----and muhummad had nothing to gain with his attack on
Khaybar. And your pal ADOLF had nothing to gain from Auschwitz. I already know your literature and your logic

Forum List

Back