Israeli intelligence says Trumps,Syria strike failed

what was in it for Assad ? He's winning the war, why use gas and get the western countries all pissed?
Well, because he can. The real answer to your question is against civilian populations, chemical weapons are instruments of terror, a demonstration that resistance will bring horrific consequences. Assad doesn't care about the outrage from West. He's protected by Russia and he knows they are not about to invade Syria and get into a confrontation with Russia.

The Syrian army had already won. They had defeated Jaish al Islam (another AQ affiliate) and freeing the civilians of Douma. Why the hell would Assad gas the very same people they've been fighting to free for years?

And Russia at the time of the gassing was negotiating a cease fire. The motive is just not there. And why the hell should we ever believe any terror group affiliated with AQ and financed by the Saudis?
Doma was a rebel stronghold that Assad had attacked a number of times. Assad forces were trying to get them to surrender but on Thursday talks broke down. On Friday, they tried an assault that failed. On Saturday, they used chemical weapons. Assad has used chemical weapons a number of times. As he has said, chemical and biological weapons are the ultimate weapons of terror. Assad does not just want to win, he wants his enemies to understand that resistance has horrific consequences.

what was in it for Assad ? He's winning the war, why use gas and get the western countries all pissed?
Well, because he can. The real answer to your question is against civilian populations, chemical weapons are instruments of terror, a demonstration that resistance will bring horrific consequences. Assad doesn't care about the outrage from West. He's protected by Russia and he knows they are not about to invade Syria and get into a confrontation with Russia.

The Syrian army had already won. They had defeated Jaish al Islam (another AQ affiliate) and freeing the civilians of Douma. Why the hell would Assad gas the very same people they've been fighting to free for years?

And Russia at the time of the gassing was negotiating a cease fire. The motive is just not there. And why the hell should we ever believe any terror group affiliated with AQ and financed by the Saudis?
Doma was a rebel stronghold that Assad had attacked a number of times. Assad forces were trying to get them to surrender but on Thursday talks broke down. On Friday, they tried an assault that failed. On Saturday, they used chemical weapons. Assad has used chemical weapons a number of times. As he has said, chemical and biological weapons are the ultimate weapons of terror. Assad does not just want to win, he wants his enemies to understand that resistance has horrific consequences.

Douma was being held hostage by Salafist terrorists. Funded by Saudi Arabia. Jaish al Islam continually bombed Damascus. Of course Assad had to take Douma by force to free HIS people.

April 6th everyone was reporting that Jaish al Islam were back to negotiating a surrender of Douma. They were defeated. Assad had won. There was no need whatsoever for Assad's military to launch a chemical weapons attack when these negotiations were taking place.

None. Zip. Nada. This was a mega false flag.

Jaish al Islam is a terrorist organization.

Douma was being held hostage by Salafist terrorists. Funded by Saudi Arabia. Jaish al Islam continually bombed Damascus. Of course Assad had to take Douma by force to free HIS people.

April 6th everyone was reporting that Jaish al Islam were back to negotiating a surrender of Douma. They were defeated. Assad had won. There was no need whatsoever for Assad's military to launch a chemical weapons attack when these negotiations were taking place.

\\

BS you got a citation supporting your claim that the Saudi
government supports JAISH AL ISLAM?

Jaish al Islam is a terrorist organization.

\\

BS you got a citation supporting your claim that the Saudi
government supports JAISH AL ISLAM?

The group along with Ahrar ash-Sham are among the main rebel groups supported by Saudi Arabia.[42]

Another key point is the original group which morphed into Jaish al Islam was started by a Saudi. It's not a freaking civil war when the players come from over 80 countries and are being paid.

It's called an invasion of mercenaries.

Liwa al-Islam was established by Zahran Alloush, the son of Saudi-based religious scholar Abdullah Mohammed Alloush

Jaysh al-Islam - Wikipedia

btw-----how much does a Saudi employed salafist earn per year? How much does an Iranian supported Hezbollian earn
per year? how much does each earn per murder and per rape?

only the populist right that elected Trump don't want a war and if Trump keeps this shit up he won't get a 2nd term.

I didn't vote for Trump to be an isolationist. I think Trump's response in Syria was appropriate.
North Korea is isolationist Trump ran and won as a non interventionist.

I don't share your view that the U.S. should be an isolationist nation. We need to send the right signal to our enemies and potential enemies that it's not a good idea to fuck with us. Sometimes, that means action to demonstrate our seriousness.
So tell me, How did Syria and Assad fuck with us?

The question remains, was the video MOSSAD propaganda or DEEP SWAMP or what. Bombing a country based on a video nowadays is as ridiculous as Muslims attacking a US Ambassador over a You Tube video depicting Mohammad as a fag.

Mohammad isn't gay?

only the populist right that elected Trump don't want a war and if Trump keeps this shit up he won't get a 2nd term.

I didn't vote for Trump to be an isolationist. I think Trump's response in Syria was appropriate.

I don't share your view that the U.S. should be an isolationist nation. We need to send the right signal to our enemies and potential enemies that it's not a good idea to fuck with us. Sometimes, that means action to demonstrate our seriousness.

By again using chemical weapons and forcing Trump to respond.

So how was that a threat to the Uniited States? Syria is not our circus and Assad is not our monkey.

ROFLMAO @ wikki
then provide evidence they don't. pretty simple.

wiki is pretty solid overall but like all, not infallible. but if all you do is sit here and giggle at the sources w/o providing anything then you're what, 12?

So how was that a threat to the Uniited States? Syria is not our circus and Assad is not our monkey.

Trump isn't going to be Obama 2.0 and draw lines and then not back them up. If Trump backs off he'll lose all of his deterrent power. The world is watching.

F

Fighting to free? Where have you been?

Trump isn't going to be Obama 2.0 and draw lines and then not back them up. If Trump backs off he'll lose all of his deterrent power. The world is watching.

Why is Trump drawing a line in the sand in the first place?
Not our problem. Syria is no concern or threat to the United States.

Last edited:
Israeli intelligence reportedly says Trump's Syria strike failed, didn't take out much of anything

LMAO! Israel needs to do its OWN damn fighting! No more wars for Israel! I am glad it failed.

They didn’t ask us, British or France to do anything. Because if they wanted it done right they would do it themselves. The Israelis don’t have a dog in the fight because both side are horrible options. Neither side winning is the best option.

Rather this was simply the GOP trying to save face after bashing Obama for doing nothing when he stated there was a redline (which was the right move). Israel just is pointing out the obvious this bombing did nothing.

For the record other then 1953, no one has ever fought a war for Israel. She always cleaned up her own mess. In ‘48 the US actually put arms embargo on the entire Middle East, while the Soviets were arming the Arabs. In ‘53 Britain and France demanded the Suez Canal remained open and fought for that. Only time they received help. After that they were all on their own: ‘67, ‘73, ‘82 & ‘05.

Also don’t mention the Iraq war. The first war was to save the antisemitic Kuwaitis. The second war was a boneheaded move based on intelligence not provided by the JJJJOOOOSSSS. Sadam wasn’t a friend to Israel, he was an enemy. However he was the perfect polarizing Sunni force to Iran. He kept Iran in check. Israel wanted him to remain in power.

Maybe if your parents were cousins you wouldn’t be such a redneck. Educate yourself dumbfuck!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

ROFLMAO @ wikki

wiki is pretty solid overall but like all, not infallible. but if all you do is sit here and giggle at the sources w/o providing anything then you're what, 12?

take another look at WIKKI-----it is chock full of writings
of propaganda because the PUBLIC writes it------persons
with agenda----like you----actually WRITE that crap. Wikki
is not a SOURCE-------you cannot cite wikki in any decent
college course paper

ROFLMAO @ wikki

take another look at WIKKI-----it is chock full of writings
of propaganda because the PUBLIC writes it------persons
with agenda----like you----actually WRITE that crap. Wikki
is not a SOURCE-------you cannot cite wikki in any decent
college course paper
given what i see colleges doing these days maybe they should allow wiki. can't be any worse.

i don't have an agenda. let the truth fall where it may. wiki is written by people yes. it sure is. but if it were a lie or full of crap, then the people they were lying about can come rewrite it/correct it/amend it.

did that happen here? no it sure did not. while i do agree it's not infalible, i believe i've already said that so you're just trying to convince me now of something i already agreed with. but i do feel its a source just the same and in the mass efforts you're now undertaking to discredit the source, you *could* be finding better COUNTER sources.

yet you're still here bitching at the one you say is incorrect.

then its' wiki. go correct it. if not, then i guess i know why, huh?

have a nice day.

what do you "see" in colleges that supports your idiot hypotheses ?? I cannot find ANY CREDIBLE source
that shows evidence that the SAUDI GOVERNMENT
supports what Bashar imagines are terrorist ( to wit
MORE TERRORIST than himself and his daddy was)
The burden is on you, not me. "Saudi Arabia supports"
is a worn out canard over the past more than 20 years.
based on muslim FAMILY FEUDS. I have interacted with
"educated" in muslim countries persons from whom I have
learned the STANDARD party-line over the past---approximately 55 years. For the record----I have no doubt
that some "Saudi money" finds its way into each and every
maniacal muslim terrorist group------that might include
Bashar's outfit. Muslims call that money ZAKAT

Forum List

Back