Israeli intelligence says Trumps,Syria strike failed

I don't share your view that the U.S. should be an isolationist nation. We need to send the right signal to our enemies and potential enemies that it's not a good idea to fuck with us. Sometimes, that means action to demonstrate our seriousness.
So tell me, How did Syria and Assad fuck with us?

By again using chemical weapons and forcing Trump to respond.
So how was that a threat to the Uniited States? Syria is not our circus and Assad is not our monkey.

Trump isn't going to be Obama 2.0 and draw lines and then not back them up. If Trump backs off he'll lose all of his deterrent power. The world is watching.

Why is Trump drawing a line in the sand in the first place?
Not our problem. Syria is no concern or threat to the United States.

This fake strike wasn’t a line in the sand, it was meant strictly for American consumption. I can’t believe how dumb the U.S. public is. Look, no Trump fanfare or bluster about what a great feat he just accomplished. No U.S. surveillance photos of actual damage done, no Russian bluster or outrage after the strikes. Why?, because Russia was notified beforehand what and where was being struck. In the U.N., our Ambassador Haley announced new Russian sanctions to come, only later to have these imaginary sanctions withdrawn and to be discussed at some later date. That’s not going to happen because Trump is in Putin’s pocket. And it’s in Moscow’s best interest to keep quiet about the whole thing lest they inadvertently prompt too much attention on the subject. The whole shady Trump fiasco is going to self destruct soon, the rats in Congress are already leaving the sinking, stinking ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only the populist right that elected Trump don't want a war and if Trump keeps this shit up he won't get a 2nd term.

I didn't vote for Trump to be an isolationist. I think Trump's response in Syria was appropriate.
North Korea is isolationist Trump ran and won as a non interventionist.

I don't share your view that the U.S. should be an isolationist nation. We need to send the right signal to our enemies and potential enemies that it's not a good idea to fuck with us. Sometimes, that means action to demonstrate our seriousness.

Even if it kills many, or starts WW3?

The Founding Fathers were Isolationists BTW.

only the populist right that elected Trump don't want a war and if Trump keeps this shit up he won't get a 2nd term.

I didn't vote for Trump to be an isolationist. I think Trump's response in Syria was appropriate.

I don't agree with being isolationist either...the US has never been isolationist. North Korea is isolationist. We need to be Non Interventionists,like the founders intended.

If Israel does not like it, they are welcome to use their own missles to do the job they should have done in the first place,

If Israel does not "like" what? What is your "it".
I don't remember Israel commenting on the gas
attack. You got something other than gastro-
intestinal gas from your own stinking mouth?

Even if it kills many, or starts WW3?

The Founding Fathers were Isolationists BTW.

some of them were-----way back then-----SO?

If Israel does not like it, they are welcome to use their own missles to do the job they should have done in the first place,

The Israeli First whore speaks,,, Please try to keep up with the comversation
or STFU

The Israeli First whore speaks,,, Please try to keep up with the comversation
or STFU

the pile of dog shit with the stinking mouth responds. Unlike the pile of dog shit------I have read the threat and find no
citation suggesting or revealing that Israel offered an
opinion on the recent chlorine attack effectuated by the
Baathist, Bashar in Syria as to whether that country "likes"
it or not. -----Nor is there any evidence that Israel directed
the USA as to how to respond or not. The logical conclusion is that the pile of dog shit blows hot air

Don't think it was intended to do anything but send a message.

I haven't seen this noted in the calculation as to whether this bombing of Syria was a net positive for Trump, but consider this from the Syrian side:

After all the promises by Putin and Russia, after all the defenses and troops sold and sent to the Middle East, which can be boiled down to "we'll protect you,"......

....Trump just proved to all of Russia's client-states, that they couldn't protect them from an angered United States.

I haven't seen this noted in the calculation as to whether this bombing of Syria was a net positive for Trump, but consider this from the Syrian side:

After all the promises by Putin and Russia, after all the defenses and troops sold and sent to the Middle East, which can be boiled down to "we'll protect you,"......

I am not sure that this goal was actually attained, but
it is better than nothing. Lots of americans seem to
want to abandon the idea COMPLETELY

....Trump just proved to all of Russia's client-states, that they couldn't protect them from an angered United States.

That's the obvious result. Showing the world that Russia won't stand up to
us.

We didn't target Russians because we didn't need to humiliate Putin anymore
and force him into a corner.

Syria was lost and Assad was guaranteed remaining in Power when Obama
didn't defend his red line.

America (Obama) should have never encouraged a Syrian revolt and/or Assad stepping down. A ruler like Assad is the only thing that works over there.

We have to quit believing that all these Middle East shitholes are gonna be
like some town in Rhode Island or that Damascus or Cairo will be getting an
NFL franchise.

As long as these Middle East rulers stay within their own borders it's none
of our business what they do to their own people. Assad never bothered
anybody outside of Syria. His tanks rolled across the Desert with ours
during Desert Storm.

But Obama was in love with the Muslim Brotherhood and encourage the
Arab Spring. The Egyptian Army saved Egypt, but Libya is a mess and a
borderline to being the next Syria and 500,000 are dead in Syria.

When Assad uses WMD, we have to act.

Militarily we would be wise to take out his command and control but that
would double the casualties over there. There are 4 different and distinct rebel groups fighting there. Assad has to remain in power for any calm
to return to Syria. Obama ruined all of that. Of all the rebel groups in
Syria, perhaps the smallest are Syrians. They ain't fighting everybody
else is fighting.

We've got Iran looking to flank Israel and Russia helping.

People are stupid because they worry about Iran getting a Nuke. The folks
to worry about are Israel and their reported 80 Nukes. When they say
never again, they mean it. If they were facing the end...they'll launch their
Nukes.

It's just another mess created by the former Coon-In-Charge that has
fucked up the Middle East, and it's gonna be hell trying to repair it.

You seem to have altered my post.

You seem to have altered my post.

this part is mine>>>>

I do not know how it ENDED UP in the midst of your writing--------SHEEEEEEEESH

First I want to point out it is the anonymous Israeli official. That could mean it could be anyone, even a low level person with one direct intel.

But here is what the article stated:
“Israeli officials cited in a Ynetnews report characterized the missile strike on Friday by the US, the UK, and France on suspected chemical weapons facilities in Syria as a failure.
Multiple Israeli government and military sources suggested the strike was not effective in hurting Syria's ability to conduct chemical attacks.
These officials also criticized President Donald Trump's talking about the strike beforehand.
The latest strike most likely didn't change anything on the battlefield in Syria, and it's hard to know how much of the chemical weapons stockpile it hit.”

Meaning the bombing didn’t do much to change anything on the ground. Which should have been expected.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

First I want to point out it is the anonymous Israeli official. That could mean it could be anyone, even a low level person with one direct intel.

“Israeli officials cited in a Ynetnews report characterized the missile strike on Friday by the US, the UK, and France on suspected chemical weapons facilities in Syria as a failure.
Multiple Israeli government and military sources suggested the strike was not effective in hurting Syria's ability to conduct chemical attacks.
These officials also criticized President Donald Trump's talking about the strike beforehand.
The latest strike most likely didn't change anything on the battlefield in Syria, and it's hard to know how much of the chemical weapons stockpile it hit.”

Meaning the bombing didn’t do much to change anything on the ground. Which should have been expected.

It accomplished exactly what it was intended to.

Trump was given three options by military chiefs.

He chose the least destructive.

The fact that Russia did not respond is what should be focused on.

There was no Assad 'Chemical Attack.' He had nothing to gain. Only the 'Regime Change' folks had anything to gain with such an attack. My personal feeling is, an attack of some sort happened, there is still a civil war going on. But Assad did not use chemical weapons.

If chemical weapons were used, they were used by Assad's enemies. The area in question, has been controlled by US/Western-backed JIhadis for years. They would have no problems using chemical weapons. We just don't belong in Syria. We never did.

It accomplished exactly what it was intended to.

Trump was given three options by military chiefs.

He chose the least destructive.

The fact that Russia did not respond is what should be focused on.

Option 1: Declare war and invade.
Option 2: Nothing
Option 3: No attack seek sanctions
Option 4: A mostly symbolic bombing campaign

The only one that makes sense is option 2. He chose option one, because the GOP made such a partisan stink when Obama did one thing right and let the line in the sand stance go. It was plain and simple a political move.

The question remains, was the video MOSSAD propaganda or DEEP SWAMP or what. Bombing a country based on a video nowadays is as ridiculous as Muslims attacking a US Ambassador over a You Tube video depicting Mohammad as a fag.

Hey Douche bag it was France that supplies the so called evidence. Israel had nothing to do with it. So go back to your hole dumb fuck

Forum List

Back