Israeli soldier clubs Danish protester with rifle

Yup. The IDF soldier was out of line and he is suspended.

And, pro-Palestinian protestors who go to Israel to instigate violence, shouldn't be too surprised when they get what they want.

(It would be nice to see the few minutes before this happened, too.)
I described what caused the Lt. Colonel's reaction in post #15.

And, pro-Palestinian protestors who go to Israel to instigate violence, shouldn't be too surprised when they get what they want.

Yes, you did!

Thanks for that.

Put it a bit more in context.

Yes, you did!

Thanks for that.

Put it a bit more in context.
Some more details are coming out soon.

Israel's desperation is increasing.
It's extremely amusing the way you think.
You somehow think that the action of an individual person is the same as the actions of Israel.
You think that in the middle of the demonstration this military official got an order to hit this guy with his weapon?
Really?!

If anything this incident brought shame to Israel and Israel clearly stated so in the press.
No, Israel's he official policy has no play here this is an act of an individual person. If that was not the case and indeed beating protesters was Israel's official policy we would see many more beaten "peace" activists.

Anyway we all know how protesters are treated in Arab countries like Iran and Syria.
In Israel if you get out of line you maybe get hit in the face, in Arab countries you get out of line you get the bullet in the head.
While Tinny felt he was really demonizing Israel by telling about a solider hitting a protestor, naturally he is not interested in the complete story about what had happened to cause this soldier to do this. As one Christian site reporting on the incident stated:
IDF Spokesman Yoav Mordechai lamented that the short, sensationalist video clip had managed to put the entire episode out of context.

"The video doesn't represent all of it," Mordechai told reporters, noting that the activists spent a great deal of time and energy trying to provoke a violent response from the Israelis. Eisner himself insisted that he was not the first to strike, and that in the moments just before those broadcast worldwide, Ayas broke two of Eisner's fingers.

"I’ve learned my lesson from the incident and will never again be dragged into provocation,” Eisner told Israeli newspaper Ma’ariv, "but you must understand the whole situation, in which we were trying for two hours to stop lawbreakers. I simply did my job."

Of course, Tinny is not interested in what the Muslim police do to the Christian Copts. The Christian Copts can continue to be harassed, beaten, and killed in Egypt, and Tinny doesn't even blink.

Police in Egypt surround and beat a Christian Copt.

... he is not interested in the complete story...

Like why were foreign troops confronting protesters?

It's extremely amusing the way you think.
You somehow think that the action of an individual person is the same as the actions of Israel.
You think that in the middle of the demonstration this military official got an order to hit this guy with his weapon?
Really?!

If anything this incident brought shame to Israel and Israel clearly stated so in the press.
No, Israel's he official policy has no play here this is an act of an individual person. If that was not the case and indeed beating protesters was Israel's official policy we would see many more beaten "peace" activists.

Anyway we all know how protesters are treated in Arab countries like Iran and Syria.
In Israel if you get out of line you maybe get hit in the face, in Arab countries you get out of line you get the bullet in the head.
While Tinny felt he was really demonizing Israel by telling about a solider hitting a protestor, naturally he is not interested in the complete story about what had happened to cause this soldier to do this. As one Christian site reporting on the incident stated:
IDF Spokesman Yoav Mordechai lamented that the short, sensationalist video clip had managed to put the entire episode out of context.

"The video doesn't represent all of it," Mordechai told reporters, noting that the activists spent a great deal of time and energy trying to provoke a violent response from the Israelis. Eisner himself insisted that he was not the first to strike, and that in the moments just before those broadcast worldwide, Ayas broke two of Eisner's fingers.

"I’ve learned my lesson from the incident and will never again be dragged into provocation,” Eisner told Israeli newspaper Ma’ariv, "but you must understand the whole situation, in which we were trying for two hours to stop lawbreakers. I simply did my job."

Of course, Tinny is not interested in what the Muslim police do to the Christian Copts. The Christian Copts can continue to be harassed, beaten, and killed in Egypt, and Tinny doesn't even blink.

Police in Egypt surround and beat a Christian Copt.

... he is not interested in the complete story...

Like why were foreign troops confronting protesters?

Why don't you get a life, loser?

You posted your opinion, that or a quote without a Link

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.In your case,you are one. That's my opinion. Need a link?

Good thing he wasn't holding a cartoon of the pedophile mahomet, right? :blowup:

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.In your case,you are one. That's my opinion. Need a link?

Heres a link for you http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html
Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material. Link Each Copy and Paste.

Heres a link for you http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html
Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material. Link Each Copy and Paste.

Good thing he wasn't carrying a cartoon of the pedophile mahomet, right? :blowup:

Copyright Guidelines:
All that post was my own opinion and the punctuation was mine. The link I posted didn't work and besides,I was describing what I saw in a news flash and that's my opinion. Plus WTF does this have to do with the moon landing?

Copyright Guidelines:
All that post was my own opinion and the punctuation was mine. The link I posted didn't work and besides,I was describing what I saw in a news flash and that's my opinion. Plus WTF does this have to do with the moon landing?

israel today | Israel News | Israel suspends IDF officer for striking 'peace' activist - israel today | Israel News

Plagiarism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

israel today | Israel News | Israel suspends IDF officer for striking 'peace' activist - israel today | Israel News

Plagiarism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
O.K.,I retract that. I was thinking of another reply I made.We seniors are allowed to have an occasional brain fart,right?

IDF officer says regrets beating activist 'in front of cameras'

4263262612.jpg

the bandage is on his right hand at the end of the film, i suggest it was hurt by the idiotic way he was holding the gun when he struck the victim. he holds it between his fingers, the impact would have hurt his finger. his own fault !
IDF officer says regrets beating activist 'in front of cameras' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYaA-34c-vI]OCCUPY WALL STREET PROTESTERS' ARRESTS - YouTube[/ame]

IDF document: Avoid media provocations
"Remember it takes only 10 seconds out of hours of video footage to cause irreparable damage to the image of the soldiers, the army and the State," an instruction page distributed by the IDF Spokesperson's Unit to soldiers serving in Judea and Samaria read.

The instruction page, which was obtained by Ynet, urges officers to remember that "the media, and especially the foreign press, is looking for strong images, even provocative, and therefore we must refrain from creating such images unnecessarily.
In recent years, the IDF has been sending combat soldiers with a camcorder to accompany units during operational activities, including suspect arrests, patrols inside Palestinian villages and riots. The footage recorded during these activities is then used for legal and advocacy purposes.

Every spatial brigade has an IDF Spokesperson's Unit representative at hand, in addition to the division spokespersons. Also, almost every company or regiment commander has a camcorder, and it is quite common to see soldiers carrying video cameras during regimental exercised.

All these precautions, however, have not helped avoid the incident on Saturday in which Lt. Col. Shalom Eisner was captured on camera striking a Danish activist with his M-16 rifle.
IDF document: Avoid media provocations - Israel News, Ynetnews

IDF document: Avoid media provocations
"Remember it takes only 10 seconds out of hours of video footage to cause irreparable damage to the image of the soldiers, the army and the State," an instruction page distributed by the IDF Spokesperson's Unit to soldiers serving in Judea and Samaria read.

The instruction page, which was obtained by Ynet, urges officers to remember that "the media, and especially the foreign press, is looking for strong images, even provocative, and therefore we must refrain from creating such images unnecessarily.
In recent years, the IDF has been sending combat soldiers with a camcorder to accompany units during operational activities, including suspect arrests, patrols inside Palestinian villages and riots. The footage recorded during these activities is then used for legal and advocacy purposes.

Every spatial brigade has an IDF Spokesperson's Unit representative at hand, in addition to the division spokespersons. Also, almost every company or regiment commander has a camcorder, and it is quite common to see soldiers carrying video cameras during regimental exercised.

All these precautions, however, have not helped avoid the incident on Saturday in which Lt. Col. Shalom Eisner was captured on camera striking a Danish activist with his M-16 rifle.
IDF document: Avoid media provocations - Israel News, Ynetnews

Your point being what exactly?

Israeli Defense Forces Charged with Systematic Harassment of U.S. Marines

(Donald Neff has been a journalist for forty years. He spent 16 years in service for Time Magazine and is a regular contributor to Middle East International and the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs. He has written five excellent books on the Middle East.)

By Donald Neff
Former Time Magazine Bureau Chief, Israel
Washington Report, March 1995

(Excerpt)

"It was 12 years ago, on March 14, 1983, that the commandant of the Marine Corps sent a highly unusual letter to the secretary of defense expressing frustration and anger at Israel. General R.H. Barrow charged that Israeli troops were deliberately threatening the lives of Marines serving as peacekeepers in Lebanon. There was, he wrote, a systematic pattern of harassment by Israel Defense Forces (IDF) that was resulting in 'life-threatening situations, replete with verbal degradation of the officers, their uniform and country.'”

(Close)

Read more here: Israel Charged with Systematic Harassment of U.S. Marines

Neff is a pro Palestinian Arab propagandist who works for If Americans Knew.
Are you suggesting (or saying) the report is falsified? The letter is faked?

Last edited:
Israeli Defense Forces Charged with Systematic Harassment of U.S. Marines

(Donald Neff has been a journalist for forty years. He spent 16 years in service for Time Magazine and is a regular contributor to Middle East International and the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs. He has written five excellent books on the Middle East.)

By Donald Neff
Former Time Magazine Bureau Chief, Israel
Washington Report, March 1995

(Excerpt)

"It was 12 years ago, on March 14, 1983, that the commandant of the Marine Corps sent a highly unusual letter to the secretary of defense expressing frustration and anger at Israel. General R.H. Barrow charged that Israeli troops were deliberately threatening the lives of Marines serving as peacekeepers in Lebanon. There was, he wrote, a systematic pattern of harassment by Israel Defense Forces (IDF) that was resulting in 'life-threatening situations, replete with verbal degradation of the officers, their uniform and country.'”

(Close)

Read more here: Israel Charged with Systematic Harassment of U.S. Marines

Neff is a pro Palestinian Arab propagandist who works for If Americans Knew.
Are you saying the report is falsified? The letter is faked?

Mikey, they let you post in the mental institution in which you're housed?

Forum List

Back