Israelis stoned Palestinian to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You banned?
I’m almost shocked they haven’t made you a moderator.

LOL, Name a Mod who's not a Zionist?

Even Coyote is a minor one, which thinks Jews still have the rights to have a Jewish homeland of Israel.

Meanwhile, if you didn't catch it Will the Mod actually said "GOOD" in response to one of the Massacres Israel did upon Palestine.

We know FecalTenn is a Jewish Zionist poster.
Maybe they look at the Jews here and look at you and see what a worthless, lying, hateful piece of shit you are.

Off topic, Flames.

Once again ANOTHER thread ruined by Zionists.

Yet, you have the CHUTZPAH to say it's I who's out of context, really?????????

Either talk about Israel vs Palestine, or GTFO.

We know Palestine has been a victim of Israel, that's more than opinion, that's more along the lines oa a FACT.
I have a suggestion...
You discuss Israel vs the West Bank Jordanians.
Using all the facts.

The fact that Palestinians speak the Palestinian dialect of Arabic, says all we need to know, about this being a unique culture.

Palestinian Arabic - Wikipedia
Jews speak Arabic.

You banned?
I’m almost shocked they haven’t made you a moderator.

Even Coyote is a minor one, which thinks Jews still have the rights to have a Jewish homeland of Israel.

Meanwhile, if you didn't catch it Will the Mod actually said "GOOD" in response to one of the Massacres Israel did upon Palestine.

Maybe they look at the Jews here and look at you and see what a worthless, lying, hateful piece of shit you are.

Off topic, Flames.

We know Palestine has been a victim of Israel, that's more than opinion, that's more along the lines oa a FACT.
I have a suggestion...
Using all the facts.

The fact that Palestinians speak the Palestinian dialect of Arabic, says all we need to know, about this being a unique culture.

Wiki is not a reliable source. Sorry. They are Egyptian and Jordanian.

Israel conquered "Palestine". It is a difficult situation not only because of disputed land but because of Jew hatred around the world and Islamist ideology of pure hatred of everyone. Note how no one discusses how Lebanon treats Palestinians or how Turkey treats Kurds. If Jews were oppressing Kurds, the Kurds would be on everyone's mind not Palestinians. This is the part you don't seem to grasp. This is most unfortunate. And you never answered my question. Very rude.

Actually, the subject of Israel gets so publicized, largely because so many deep Zionists in Western society keep bringing it up, over & over again, trying to rile up support & funds for the Israeli Oppression & Mass-Murder of Palestine.

I support a Free-Kurdistan, I do think Turks should also give up to Kurds.

Yet you rarely mention that but dedicate 99.9% of your time to the hatred of Jews. Palestine was never a country. Jews defeated the Arabs and took the land for themselves. Same thing the colonists did to Native Americans in the US. Australians to the Natives in Australia and so on. It is just how it works. Please dedicate your time to a better diet and exercise. Thank you. Your Jewish friend, Azog.

I've specifically dedicated my time to acknowledging the victims of Genocide, ALL OVER the World.

What about Israel?
Note that Israel refuses to acknowledge the Armenian Genocide, and point blank bullies the Polish Catholic victims of the Holocaust as Nazi deniers, for trying to salvage their history.
Which has what to do with the fact that you blame the Jews for Adam eating the fruit of the tree?

Source for me saying Adam ate Fruit off the Tree because of Jews??????????

Now you're not just personal, off topic, but also accusing me of things I NEVER SAID HERE.

Please, do discuss why Israel should be able to bully the Palestinians, who made up more land owners & more population than Jews had in Palestine in the 1940's????????

Why do you hate people for something they cannot control?

Israel conquered "Palestine". It is a difficult situation not only because of disputed land but because of Jew hatred around the world and Islamist ideology of pure hatred of everyone. Note how no one discusses how Lebanon treats Palestinians or how Turkey treats Kurds. If Jews were oppressing Kurds, the Kurds would be on everyone's mind not Palestinians. This is the part you don't seem to grasp. This is most unfortunate. And you never answered my question. Very rude.

Actually, the subject of Israel gets so publicized, largely because so many deep Zionists in Western society keep bringing it up, over & over again, trying to rile up support & funds for the Israeli Oppression & Mass-Murder of Palestine.

Yet you rarely mention that but dedicate 99.9% of your time to the hatred of Jews. Palestine was never a country. Jews defeated the Arabs and took the land for themselves. Same thing the colonists did to Native Americans in the US. Australians to the Natives in Australia and so on. It is just how it works. Please dedicate your time to a better diet and exercise. Thank you. Your Jewish friend, Azog.

I've specifically dedicated my time to acknowledging the victims of Genocide, ALL OVER the World.

What about Israel?
Note that Israel refuses to acknowledge the Armenian Genocide, and point blank bullies the Polish Catholic victims of the Holocaust as Nazi deniers, for trying to salvage their history.
Which has what to do with the fact that you blame the Jews for Adam eating the fruit of the tree?

Now you're not just personal, off topic, but also accusing me of things I NEVER SAID HERE.

Please, do discuss why Israel should be able to bully the Palestinians, who made up more land owners & more population than Jews had in Palestine in the 1940's????????
The Jews are the root of all evil...you said so...repeatedly.

Off topic, Flames.

I have a suggestion...
Using all the facts.

Scholarly articles on Palestinian Arabic.

https://asa.scitation.org/doi/10.1121/2.0000213

http://u.arizona.edu/~williamcotter/bootstrap/EALL.pdf

What about Israel?

You cannot control being a Zionist, eh?

Off topic, Flames.

I have a suggestion...
Using all the facts.

Scholarly articles on Palestinian Arabic.

https://asa.scitation.org/doi/10.1121/2.0000213

http://u.arizona.edu/~williamcotter/bootstrap/EALL.pdf
Nobody cares.

What about Israel?

You can’t control anything.

What about Israel?

99% of Jews are Zionists. Just means you believe in Israel's right to exist as the Jewish homeland. How can I control being Jewish?

What about Israel?

If I can't control anything, how am I a danger?

The danger has always been in the crowd causing havoc & mayhem.

In America & Israel, those crowds are Zionists.

Unfortunately, that's pretty true, My ideals will never prevail in Western European society, because they're an Inferior race, who are severely Cuck'd.

Unfortunately, that's pretty true, My ideals will never prevail in Western European society, because they're an Inferior race, who are severely Cuck'd.

You hate me because I am Jewish and support Israel's right to exist. That is the definition of evil insanity.

I feel much better knowing the FBI is keeping tabs of you.
So you go on being Adolf Hitler.

You hate me because I am Jewish and support Israel's right to exist. That is the definition of evil insanity.

A lot of users here are of English, German, Irish, Scottish, Italian, Polish, French origins etc. etc.

Not a heck of a lot of them support their countries origins in Europe, although some do.

But, notice every Jew here, has to support Israel, oh they have to put Israel first.

You wonder why the more intelligent members of society, see you as unassimilated???????

Rather than assimilating to America, you've assimilated America to Judaism, a staunch Zionist, Circumsized, Kosher Food kind of ordeal.

Only the strongest & most intelligent members resist, such a Bull-Sh*t.

A lot of users here are of English, German, Irish, Scottish, Italian, Polish, French origins etc. etc.

Not a heck of a lot of them support their countries origins in Europe, although some do.

But, notice every Jew here, has to support Israel, oh they have to put Israel first.

You wonder why the smarter members of society, see you as unassimilated???????

Rather than assimilating to America, you've assimilated America to Judaism, a staunch Zionist, Circumsized, Kosher Food kind of ordeal.

I support all civilized nations and almost all European nation fit that bill.

We’re waiting for you to give up the pig.
You know, the animal that rolls around in it’s own waste.

You wonder why the more intelligent members of society, see you as unassimilated???????

Do you think there are non-Jews that support Israel as well? You support Poland? How is that different? Jews also have the Holocaust that binds us together. Everyone lost someone in that ordeal. Holocaust + WWII.

Do you think there are non-Jews that support Israel as well? You support Poland? How is that different? Jews also have the Holocaust that binds us together. Everyone lost someone in that ordeal. Holocaust + WWII.
NotSober is so full of shit when he asks why can’t Jews assimilate as he’s already stated he hates all Jews, including assimilated Jews.

Which is the greater current issue?
Is it Zionism which kills, kills, kills as we speak.
or Hitler which killed, killed, killed over 70 years ago.

Sure, a few Hitler supporters kill Jews here & there, perhaps say 20 Jews since WW2, no?

Meanwhile, Zionism out of Israel has killed about 100,000 Arabs / Palestinians since WW2, no?

Then we get the Zionist USA, brutalizing Iraq, Afghanistan, and Israel, disguised as a "So called" War on Terror.
More like a War for Israel.

Which is the greater current issue?
Is it Zionism which kills, kills, kills as we speak.
or Hitler which killed, killed, killed over 70 years ago.

Sure, a few Hitler supporters kill Jews here & there, perhaps say 20 Jews since WW2, no?

Meanwhile, Zionism out of Israel has killed about 100,000 Palestinians since WW2, no?

Then we get the Zionist USA, brutalizing Iraq, Afghanistan, and Israel, disguised as a "So called" War on Terror.
More like a War for Israel.
Turn off your computer as it’s chip was developed by an Israeli.

'
Most users on here who support Israel, are in fact non-Jews.

I'm the only particularly pro-Poland user of Polish heritage here, and I never said I was "Assimilated"
Assimilating to what?
A country which thinks it should support the Jewish genocide by Israel against Palestine, the country that supports the White genocide by Diversity?

'
Most users on here who support Israel, are in fact non-Jews.

I'm the only particularly pro-Poland user of Polish heritage here, and I never said I was "Assimilated"
Assimilating to what?
A country which thinks it should support the Jewish genocide by Israel against Palestine, the country that supports the White genocide by Diversity?
What you are is a psychotic Jew hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back