🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's Apartheid Laws

I find it appalling that as an American tax payer I am forced to subsidize a nation (Israel) that is both apartheid and fascist in both ideology and practice.

Your taxes also go to Hamas which is responsible for more Palestinian-Muslim death then Israel ever had.
Please provide link showing that American tax payer money is paid directly to Hamas as you claim?

Thank you in advance.

:lmao:

Israel will be wiped off the map eventually. Just saying.

You will commit suicide eventually, you low self esteem, worthless bag of shit. :clap2:

John F. Kennedy
When the first Zionist conference met in 1897, Palestine was a neglected wasteland

I first saw Palestine in 1939. There the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman [Muslim] misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of [Jewish] labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment. I returned in 1951 to see the grandeur of Israel

I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality.

Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom; and no area of the world has ever had an overabundance of democracy and freedom.

It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.

The original Zionist philosophy has always maintained that the people of Israel would use their national genius not for selfish purposes but for the enrichment and glory of the entire Middle East. The earliest leaders of the Zionist movement spoke of a Jewish state which would have no military power and which would be content with victories of the spirit

The technical skills and genius of Israel have already brought their blessings to Burma and to Ethiopia. Still other nations in Asia and in Africa are eager to benefit from the special skills available in that bustling land
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=74217#axzz1S92dTMKN

Last edited:
Yawn.

Newsflash - I don't care about Israel. At all. Attacking me personally does not change that fact. I have no envy, hate or otherwise for Israel. It means absolutely nothing to me. One day when it is no longer protected by the US, it will have to deal with those neighbors it has. Which essential means Israel no more. To me, that also means nothing.

I disagree. It'll be the neighbours who'll be 'dealing' with Israel.

Wow, you sure are full of yourself, aren't you?

At any rate, no more time to waste on a bigot with an extremely low intelligence threshold.
Watch out for the boogey muslims! :lmao:

Yawn.

Newsflash - I don't care about Israel. At all. Attacking me personally does not change that fact. I have no envy, hate or otherwise for Israel. It means absolutely nothing to me. One day when it is no longer protected by the US, it will have to deal with those neighbors it has. Which essential means Israel no more. To me, that also means nothing.

Oh, I agree. But to the Israeli's they will be trying to 'deal' with being overrun by several angry neighbors.

It's a perspective thing.

Don't forget Jews also have 52 states (Florida and NY are their faves) and all of Canada too.

niehter of which is the Jewish homeland. If Jews want to live there, it's their own personal issue. However, America is for the Americans, Israel is for the people of Israel.

It is not that complicated, really.

At least 5 times more Jews live in the US than live in Israel. So going by the numbers, I'd say that most Jews don't want to live in Israel either. It's more like a toy to annoy arabs with.
Jews in America would like to live in Israel. So would millions of the descendants of Manessah. There's a reason they don't migrate though. You could read up on it and you wouldn't make such unfounded statements. Hint: Think what building the Third Temple entails.

Oh, I agree. But to the Israeli's they will be trying to 'deal' with being overrun by several angry neighbors. It's a perspective thing.
Isn't it a good enough reason to start a humanitarian evacuation of palistanians from the area?

Don't forget Jews also have 52 states (Florida and NY are their faves) and all of Canada too.

niehter of which is the Jewish homeland. If Jews want to live there, it's their own personal issue. However, America is for the Americans, Israel is for the people of Israel.

At least 5 times more Jews live in the US than live in Israel. So going by the numbers, I'd say that most Jews don't want to live in Israel either. It's more like a toy to annoy arabs with.

As always, your ignorance is noteworthy. 5,703,700 (2009) Jews live in Israel and 5,275,000 Jews live in the US.

Jewish population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As always, your ignorance is noteworthy. 5,703,700 (2009) Jews live in Israel and 5,275,000 Jews live in the US.

Jewish population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wikipedia. :lmao:

Oh, I agree. But to the Israeli's they will be trying to 'deal' with being overrun by several angry neighbors. It's a perspective thing.[/size][/i]
Isn't it a good enough reason to start a humanitarian evacuation of palistanians from the area?
A much better idea would be to have a humanitarian evacuation of all of the Jews from the area. :eusa_angel:

Yawn.

This may be the outcome you'd like to see, but Israel dealt with its neighbors without any US help in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973, and if you were familiar with the history of this region, you would know it was the Arabs in each case that were protected by the US, not Israel. While US voters overwhelmingly support Israel over the Arabs, the US alliance with Israel is not for the purpose of protecting Israel but to protect the US' influence in the region. Before the US began providing military aid to Israel in an effort to buy influence over Israel's foreign policy, it had no clout at all among the Arab states other than a few of the Gulf oil states and Soviet influence was determined to move eastward towards the Gulf.

Before receiving any significant US military aid, Israel was already the dominant military force in the region, having twice decisively defeated the combined Arab forces heavily supplied and trained by the USSR in recent years. It is US interests in the ME that are protected by US military aid to Israel.

This may be the outcome you'd like to see
Like I said, I don't give a rats ass about Israel. I have no desired outcome for it.

Thanks for the history brush up too, though i'm sure we can find some discrepancies in there. Either way, it matters to me not. I do find the Israel trolls slightly humorous on this board though.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Like I said, I don't give a rats ass about Israel. I have no desired outcome for it.

Thanks for the history brush up too, though i'm sure we can find some discrepancies in there. Either way, it matters to me not. I do find the Israel trolls slightly humorous on this board though.
Almost as humurous as hemorrhoids huh?

Bullshit. You express strong opinions on subjects about which you know nothing and then complain about trolls. If you want a good laugh, just look in the mirror.

Oh, I agree. But to the Israeli's they will be trying to 'deal' with being overrun by several angry neighbors. It's a perspective thing.
A much better idea would be to have a humanitarian evacuation of all of the Jews from the area.
And destroying all of the palistanian raison d'être in the process. How's that humane? What about their dreams of plundering of the jewish property? Kaboom akbar? Eh?

What strong opinions? About what?

No need to get defensive just because I find Israel worthy of little to no regard. Laughter at trolls is not complaining, it's laughter. So the only bullshit I'm seeing is what you're laying down.

Is this where you guys come to take out your frustrations of having gentiles nearby?

I see Israel on the map. I recognize their right to be there too. I just don't give a fuck about Israel.

Jews in America would like to live in Israel. So would millions of the descendants of Manessah. There's a reason they don't migrate though. You could read up on it and you wouldn't make such unfounded statements. Hint: Think what building the Third Temple entails.
Building the third temple? It probably has to do with some retarded myth about some invisible God.

Forum List

Back