🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's Apartheid Laws

My advice to the Jews would be to abandon their current method of emotional blackmail. They're losing control of the exaggeration of numbers, and more and more people are beginning to notice. At first it was four million, now it's six. What'll it be in twenty years? Ten million? They should've quit while they were ahead.

So you want people to lie?:cuckoo:

My advice to the Jews would be to abandon their current method of emotional blackmail. They're losing control of the exaggeration of numbers, and more and more people are beginning to notice. At first it was four million, now it's six. What'll it be in twenty years? Ten million? They should've quit while they were ahead.
Cool drivel.

That's not showing empathy.
Well, arabs can teach others one by starting kissing babies, instead of stealing their lollypops, of course.
That's more like a veiled threat. I will think of you in this way, if you meet certain conditions that I have set. It's the same, lame rap that it's up to them, to make peace. As if they have any control over the situation, which they don't. And the reason they have no control over their destiny, is not because of Hamas, it's because of Israel.
Lame drivel.
They've been living under an "occupation" for the last 45 years.
It's about time they change their ocupation, indeed.
You've occupied land that isn't yours and in violation of international laws for the last 45 years ...
Too much "international-law" thumping, of course, we've forgotten what toilet paper, arabs wiped their butts with, it's been spposedly written on.

Greed and excess is in the Hebrew DNA.........enough is never enough. :doubt:

You're extremely racist.:doubt:

So you want people to lie?
Zionists have never had a problem with lying.

They see it as a virtue :cuckoo:

You're extremely racist.:doubt:
Jews are not a race. :doubt:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Mental illness is a virtue in islime as your psychotic posts reflect.

Arab-American Psychiatrist And Human Rights Activist Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among "Time Magazine's 100 Men and Women Whose Power, Talent or Moral Example Is Transforming Our World"
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1975813_1975847_1976751,00.html
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g4cMjpiBpA]Islam & Mental Illness (Arabic with Subs.) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Seeing reality in a different way from what you know is not always lying. Did you ever even once TALKED to an Israeli or a Jew before making such a hard opinion about the conflict?

Simply hating is so easy.

Islime The Apartheid Religion :bow3:

Islimic Sharia Law
NON·MUSLIM SUBJECTS OF THE
ISLAMIC STATE (AHL AL-DHIMMA)
THE NON-MUSLIM POLL TAX
The minimum non-Muslim poll tax is one
dinar (n: 4.235 grams of gold) per person (A: per
year). The maximum is whatever both sides agree
upon.

Such non-Muslim subjects are obliged to comply with Islamic rules
that pertain to the safety and indemnity of life, reputation, and property.
In addition, they:
(1) are penalized for committing adultery or theft, though not for drunkenness;
(2) are distinguished from Muslims in dress, wearing a wide cloth belt (zunnar);
(3) are not greeted with "as-Salamu 'alaykum" ;
(4) must keep to the side of the street;
(5) may not build higher than or as high as the Muslims' buildings, though if they
acquire a tall house, it is not razed;
(6) are forbidden to openly display wine or pork, (A: to ring church bells or
display crosses,) recite the Torah or Evangel aloud, or make public display
of their funerals and feast days;
(7) and are forbidden to build new churches.

They are forbidden to reside in the Hijaz, meaning the area and
towns around Mecca, Medina, and Yamama, for more than three days
(when the caliph allows them to enter there for something they need).

United States Senator Daniel Inouye, President Pro Tempore of the US Senate, Awarded Medal of Honor, Purple Heart, Distinguished Service Cross, Bronze Star :clap2:
If one looks at most of this world, especially the Middle East, one country stands out as a foundation of stability and as a pillar of democracy. And at a time like this, when you have revolution in Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia and Jordan, thank God we have Israel.

Top senator: An attack on Israel is an a... JPost - International

Where in the post you've quoted me on did I write that I want people to lie? I didn't, by the way. What I clearly outlined is that Jews, or those who exaggerate statistics to further their Zionist agenda, should stick with the figures they set-out with. The original holocaust memorial plaques remembered four million Jews who supposedly perished under the Third Reich. Television productions also proposed that roughly four million Jews perished under the Nazi oppression. Articles in print media also echoed that figure. But recently the death toll's been bumped up another couple of million, and there's been no public correction by Jewry. Such an exaggeration casts doubt over the Holocaust and does your cause no favours.

Where in the post you've quoted me on did I write that I want people to lie? I didn't, by the way. What I clearly outlined is that Jews, or those who exaggerate statistics to further their Zionist agenda, should stick with the figures they set-out with. The original holocaust memorial plaques remembered four million Jews who supposedly perished under the Third Reich. Television productions also proposed that roughly four million Jews perished under the Nazi oppression. Articles in print media also echoed that figure. But recently the death toll's been bumped up another couple of million, and there's been no public correction by Jewry. Such an exaggeration casts doubt over the Holocaust and does your cause no favours.

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr...
When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.

I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy.

Israel's right to exist as a state in security is uncontestable. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.
"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk]Martin Luther King Jr: "Israel... is one of the great outpost of democracy in the world" - YouTube[/ame]

Oh look, it's JewStone with another one of his completely irrelevant YouTube videos. And he thinks they constitute debate, when in actual fact all they do is make him look more dishonest and afraid than they did when he posted them the day before.

Oh look, it's JewStone with another one of his completely irrelevant YouTube videos. And he thinks they constitute debate, when in actual fact all they do is make him look more dishonest and afraid than they did when he posted them the day before.

How is life under sharia in the islimic shithole of britainistan? I heard the Queen is being fitted for a burqa at Harrods :bow3:

Allahu fucku! :badgrin:

Just put him on ignore like I did.

It really unclutters the thread.

Besides, he never has anything to post except the same cut&paste/video's that he has posted a thousand times before. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back