🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's Apartheid Laws

See what I mean, everyone? He's posts exactly the same response all the time. What a joke.

Everyone, psycho? There are 5 people on this board :badgrin:

They have an entire week dedicated to people like you. Use the time wisely...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sRCbp29j14]Mental Illness Awareness Week Commercial 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

I'm neither a Muslim or a Jew.

Your low IQ suggests you're a muslime. So, you're just a generally dumb nazi. We get it.

No matter, you failed the Israel Envy Test, like you've failed every test in your failed life.

THE ISRAEL TEST: THE NATION IS A SYMBOL OF THE GLOBAL STRUGGLE BETWEEN ACHIEVEMENT AND ENVY
The prime issue is not a global war of civilizations between the West and Islam or a split between Arabs and Jews. These conflicts are real and salient, but they obscure the deeper moral and ideological war. The real issue is between admiration of achievement versus envy and resentment of it.

he test can be summarized by a few questions: What is your attitude toward people who excel you in the creation of wealth or in other accomplishments? Do you aspire to their excellence, or do you seethe at it? Do you admire and celebrate exceptional achievement, or do you impugn it and seek to tear it down?

In countries where Jews are free to invent and create, they pile up conspicuous wealth and arouse envy and suspicion. In this age of information, when the achievements of mind have widely outpaced the power of masses and material force, Jews have forged much of the science and wealth of the era. Their pioneering contributions to quantum theory enabled the digital age. Their breakthroughs in nuclear science and computer science propelled the West to victory in World War II and the cold war. Their bioengineering inventions have enhanced the health, and their microchip designs are fueling the growth of nations everywhere. Their genius has leavened the culture and economy of the world.

Israel today concentrates the genius of the Jews. Obscured by the usual media coverage of the "war-torn" Middle East, Israel's rarely celebrated feats of commercial, scientific, and technological creativity climax the Jews' twentieth-century saga of triumph over tragedy. Today tiny Israel, with its population of 7.23 million, five and one-half million Jewish, stands behind only the United States in technological contributions. In per-capita innovation, Israel dwarfs all nations. The forces of civilization in the world continue to feed upon the quintessential wealth of mind epitomized by Israel.

With a gross domestic product of around $200.7 billion (2008), per-capita income of some $28,200, and close to a trillion dollars of market capitalization for its companies, Israel these days is rich.

Since across the world economy today this scenario is most starkly enacted in the Middle East -- in the Palestinian territories -- all these synaptic suicide bombers of the brain focus instinctively on the Israel test. They know well which side they are on. Which side are you on?
THE ISRAEL TEST - NYPOST.com

Israel is a Jewish state, either you accept that in the meaning that you don't terrorize the Jews or try to threaten the Jews sitting there, or you can Sod off.

Yes, Israel is Jewish; Jews have been kicked out of all places in the world, there is only one tiny state that Israel can be Jewish (And accapt all other people who are not Jews, because that's what it does!) without anyone saying anything against that.

Muslims have 22 countries, that they say that are MUSLIM countries, where by the way, they don't let churches or synagogues be built there, but your problem is with Israel only. care to explain why?

Don't forget Jews also have 52 states (Florida and NY are their faves) and all of Canada too.

niehter of which is the Jewish homeland. If Jews want to live there, it's their own personal issue. However, America is for the Americans, Israel is for the people of Israel.

It is not that complicated, really.

At least 5 times more Jews live in the US than live in Israel. So going by the numbers, I'd say that most Jews don't want to live in Israel either. It's more like a toy to annoy arabs with.

Why would I "envy" Israel? It's a charity case that emulates the Nazi regime that gave rise to its existance.

There's your nazi ignorance, again. This is why you're a loser in life.

Israel has a $200 billion GDP, the 40th largest economy in the world and the 30th highest per capita income in the world.

Do you need an adult with a functioning brain to explain what GDP is? :badgrin:

Israel, sometimes referred to as "Startup Nation", is a hub of entrepreneurship...Located at the heart of the Middle East, right between Asia and Africa, it has close trade relations with both Europe and North America, which contribute to its success.

With a population of 7.6 million, yet roughly the world’s 40th largest economy, Israel enjoys a technologically advanced economy, brimming with entrepreneurial activity. The citizenry is highly educated and cosmopolitan, and serves as a valuable resource for advancements in high technology. Venture capital and startups are part of the local culture, and more Israeli companies are listed on NASDAQ than from any other country outside of North America, China following closely.

Israel prides itself in the high level of its universities, almost all of which hold entrepreneurship centers.
GEW / Israel: A Startup Nation | Global Entrepreneurship Week

KPMG: Israel Spreading Its Wings, Growing Internationally
Israel has a dynamic, technologically advanced market economy, with a GDP of approximately US$200 billion. Over the past five years, GDP has grown by an average of five percent annually, while inflation has been near zero and the Israeli Shekel has remained stable versus the US Dollar. The Bank of Israel's interest rate is at a record low, at 0.5 percent, and is among the lowest in the world. Raw materials (excluding diamonds and fuels), constitute 40 percent of total imports, while manufacturing (low-to-high technology products and services), constitutes 87 percent of total exports. In addition, there are more Israeli-domiciled companies traded on NASDAQ (currently 63) than in any country outside the US.

The country's entrepreneurial and competitive environment is underpinned by a number of cultural and social factors. Education is one of the key drivers with high numbers of science and engineering students graduating each year - Israel boasts a ratio of 135 scientists per 100,000 workers, the highest in the world

In the 1990s, following the successful establishment of Yozma, one of Israel's first venture capital (VC) programs, nearly 100 VC firms have been established, using foreign and local investment capital, to help catapult the creation and expansion of a large number of high technology companies. Approximately US$9.4 billion of capital was invested from these sources between 1993 and 2000. In all, approximately US$4.2 billion of capital has been invested in Israeli private equity firms KPMG - April 2011 - frontiers in finance: Spreading its wings

Israel Saves Intel
The State of Israel boasts a young, vibrant, developed economy. It is a country which encourages initiative and diversity and rewards innovation and improvisation. Israel has become a leader in advanced technological development, research, and international collaboration. Much of its success is based on its mst precious resource, the mind and spirit of its hardworking and industrious working population.

Israel exemplifies the notion that necessity is the mother of invnetion; with a harsh climate and scarce resources, Israel has invested heavily in developing a highly skilled workforce. That investment has paid off, and over the past decade Israel has attracted significant capital for its leadership in clean energy technologies, the biomedical field, and software development. Today Israel boasts the largest number of NASDAQ-listed companies outside of the US.

Israel's 2010 admisison to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, whose mission espouses "A Stronger, Cleaner, Fairer World Economy," cements Israel's increasing role on the world stage.

Israel Saves Intel

In 2006, Intel, the producer of the famed Pentium Chip, was taking a beating from Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] after its 2003 launch of Opteron. Intel's stock was plummeting and its processor had hit a performance wall.

The Israeli team got to work, relying on two core Israeli traits to overcome this problem: Creativity to design a solution and determination to convince top management to put its energy behind their Core 2 Duo processor

Intel's bet on the Israelis required a shift in thinking about how processors work and how Intel marketed them. Intel had always promoted the theory that faster clock speed, the rate at which a chip executes instructions, was the key to measuring a computer's performance. Despite being slower than the Pentium chip, the Core 2 Duo processor provided more power efficiency, increased computer performance and the potential to revive Intel's dwindling market share.

The company's strong history with its Israeli team encouraged Intel executives to trust the Israeli team's chutzpah. Adopting the Core 2 Duo processor paid off---In June 2010, Inte's market share was approximately 80% compared to AMD's meager 12%

After more than 35 years since Intel's first investment in Israel, the company boasts multiple Israeli location, including:

Haifa: Established in 1974 as Intel's first design and development center outside the US, Haifa is home to Intel's Israel Development Center. IDC, which specializes in software technologies, created Intel's pioneering processors and now develops Intel's mobile microprocessors.

Jerusalem: Fab 8, Intel's first non-US water fabrication facility, manufactures more than 130 different products which are used in a variety of industries.

Orvat Gat: Opened in 1999, the $1.6 billion Orvat Gat facility represents the largest single private sector investment ever made in Israel.

Kyriat Gat: Building on its success, Intel is expanding its facility here with a planned $2.7 billion investment in Israel.

Over the past four decades, the relationship between Intel and Israel has continued to grow. Following steady success, it seems that all eyes are on Israel when it comes to Intel's future innovation and product development

http://www.worldstridescapstone.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Destination-Israel.pdf

Last edited:
I know exactly what GDP stands for, not "is". But that still doesn't explain why Israel relies on charity for its existence.

Do have an adult with a functioning brain explain to you what Israel's $200 billion gross domestic product means. :badgrin:

Israel receives military hardware from the US, roughly equivalent to 1% of its GDP. No biggie, really.

Did you know that Google has 2 R&D centers in Israel but none in your bankrupt islamic shithole of britainistan? :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnC0vDx048]Innovation at Google's R&D Center in Israel - YouTube[/ame]

I've never seen someone try so hard to make people care about Israel. Seriously, who gives a shit about Israel? There or not, it makes no difference to the other 6.9 billion people in the world.

Someone needs a trip out of their mom's basement......

I find it appalling that as an American tax payer I am forced to subsidize a nation (Israel) that is both apartheid and fascist in both ideology and practice.

I agree. We also give our money to other fascist and dictated nations. So it's alla wash really. I just dont see why some people try so hard to make the case that Israel is the best thing since sliced bread. It's a land locked statist nation surrounded by enemies. :badgrin:

I've never seen someone try so hard to make people care about Israel. Seriously, who gives a shit about Israel? There or not, it makes no difference tot he other 6.9 billion people in the world.

Someone needs a trip out of their mom's basement......

Just because you're a bitter, worthless bag of shit, doesn't mean you need to be envious of Israel's massive achievements. We get it that you're a total fuckup in life.

Massachussets Institute of Technology [MIT]...
As a world leader in science and technology, Israel excels in such areas as genetics, medicine, agriculture, computer sciences, electronics, optics, and engineering. Scientists at Israeli universities such as Bar Ilan University, Ben Gurion University, Haifa University, Hebrew University, The Technion--Israel Institute of Technology, Tel Aviv University and the Weizmann Institute of Science are pioneers in areas such as stem cell-based tissue engineering, nanotechnology, high-resolution electron microscopy, and solar energy. Israeli companies have developed such diverse products as the first anti-virus package, technologies that allow you to leave voice mail on mobile phones, and stents that save lives by keeping the arteries to the heart open.
MISTI MIT-Israel

Yawn.

Newsflash - I don't care about Israel. At all. Attacking me personally does not change that fact. I have no envy, hate or otherwise for Israel. It means absolutely nothing to me. One day when it is no longer protected by the US, it will have to deal with those neighbors it has. Which essential means Israel no more. To me, that also means nothing.

Don't forget Jews also have 52 states (Florida and NY are their faves) and all of Canada too.

niehter of which is the Jewish homeland. If Jews want to live there, it's their own personal issue. However, America is for the Americans, Israel is for the people of Israel.

It is not that complicated, really.

At least 5 times more Jews live in the US than live in Israel. So going by the numbers, I'd say that most Jews don't want to live in Israel either. It's more like a toy to annoy arabs with.

Are you serious? nearly 6 millions Jews live in Israel! this is not a game!

Yawn.

Newsflash - I don't care about Israel. At all. Attacking me personally does not change that fact. I have no envy, hate or otherwise for Israel. It means absolutely nothing to me. One day when it is no longer protected by the US, it will have to deal with those neighbors it has. Which essential means Israel no more. To me, that also means nothing.

You're clearly a miserable fuckup so why don't you just end it all and make everyone happy?

Arab-American Dr. Wafa Sultan, Human Rights Activist, Among "Time Magazine's 100 Heroes and Pioneers Whose Power, Talent Or Moral Example Is Transforming Our World Wafa Sultan - The 2006 TIME 100 - TIME.

Israel - The One And The Only Free Democratic Country In The Entire Middle East.
I believe that any nation that grants equal opportunity to every citizen, regardless of race, religion, political affiliation, or gender, thereby, establishes its moral legitimacy. According to this principle, Israel stands alone in the Middle East region, as a nation with moral legitimacy: it grants all citizens equal rights for men and women alike, freedom of religion, and freedom of speech and of the press. Not a single Arab or Muslim country in the surrounding region does the same. Nor do any of those Arab and Muslim nations allow their citizens personal freedom, or the right to maintain and express opposing points of view.

These essential qualities of life provide oxygen for the human soul; they are the kind of basic nourishment that is desperately missing in all of Israel's Muslim neighbors. Yet, the so-called humanitarian aid organizations at the United Nations direct all their energy to act against anything and everything Israel does. Let me ask: as every human being deserves to live in dignity, why has an enormous unbalanced portion of global aid gone mostly to Palestinians, while millions of underprivileged people all over the world suffer genuine, life-threatening deprivation? Here is why: The United Nations time and again focuses its power on the perpetual manufacturing of false anti-Israel accusations. Painting Palestinians as perennial underdogs provides the perfect cover for their subversive effort. Without doubt, this trend encourages hatred and violence against the Jewish people in Israel and everywhere else. And that is exactly its point.

A Palestinian women's organization reported that Muslim men perpetrate some 40 honor killings annually in the West Bank alone, not including the vast majority of honor killing and abuse of women that go unreported -- as Islamic society maintains secrecy in upholding the popular belief that those "cursed with a sin, [should] hide it."

According to recent face-to-face surveys by prominent international pollsters, more Palestinians in East Jerusalem would prefer to be citizens of Israel than citizens of a new Palestinian state -- and 40% would probably or definitely move to avoid Palestinian rule.

Those who love liberty and life will strengthen their ties and warm relations with Israel, and stand with her. Israel will continue to shine its light among all nations.

The United Nations and Human Rights Abuse | EuropeNews

Forum List

Back