israel's FAKE HSTORY

Sure, whatever you say...

View attachment 138675
louie888 you are a sick deranged mother fucker. You hate the Jews, we get it. That above and the many other cartoons you have posted proves to me that you could care less if there was even a State of Israel created almost 70 years ago. You would just like all the Jews killed. Dead. Gone. No more. Why and how do I know this? Because most of your cartoons depict the facial features of Jews just like this figurine I saw that was carved in Europe over 70 years ago:

That was in the Yad Veshem Museum in Jerusalem.

So, you are not fooling anyone, or at least me. You could care less about the Palestinians as well. You just hate the Jews and want them all dead. And when you come back saying you're a Jew, I will say right now that you are a bald faced fucking liar.
I would actually like to see them live in peace with the indigenous people there or get the hell out and back to wherever they came from. That honestly would be the best path to peace.

Jews came from Abraham and Moses....they came from Israel, the land of Issac and Jacob. They did return to where they came from.

Jews came from Abraham and Moses....they came from Israel, the land of Issac and Jacob. They did return to where they came from.
Nope. Europeans cannot return to anywhere where they never were. It's simple logic so it is lost on you.

Sure, whatever you say...

View attachment 138675
louie888 you are a sick deranged mother fucker. You hate the Jews, we get it. That above and the many other cartoons you have posted proves to me that you could care less if there was even a State of Israel created almost 70 years ago. You would just like all the Jews killed. Dead. Gone. No more. Why and how do I know this? Because most of your cartoons depict the facial features of Jews just like this figurine I saw that was carved in Europe over 70 years ago:

That was in the Yad Veshem Museum in Jerusalem.

So, you are not fooling anyone, or at least me. You could care less about the Palestinians as well. You just hate the Jews and want them all dead. And when you come back saying you're a Jew, I will say right now that you are a bald faced fucking liar.
I would actually like to see them live in peace with the indigenous people there or get the hell out and back to wherever they came from. That honestly would be the best path to peace.
Because living where they came from worked out so well.

Nope. Europeans cannot return to anywhere where they never were. It's simple logic so it is lost on you.
You want to know why no Arab lived in Europe when plenty of Jews lived in Europe.
Because no one in their right mind wants Arab living in their land.

You want to know why no Arab lived in Europe when plenty of Jews lived in Europe.
Actually, as you point out in your next post, it was the jews that noone wanted, hence their expulsions from everywhere they tried to live throughout history.

Actually, as you point out in your next post, it was the jews that noone wanted, hence their expulsions from everywhere they tried to live throughout history.
The Jews were the high priced brains that established the countries that took them in.
After the Jews accomplished this, the riff raff would get jealous and have the Church kick them out.
Of course, the overwhelming majority of those countries lapsed back into being the shit holes they were before the Jews made the successful.

Look at Germany today...
You don't want Jews?
Have some Arabs!

The Jews were the high priced brains that established the countries that took them in.
After the Jews accomplished this, the riff raff would get jealous and have the Church kick them out.
Of course, the overwhelming majority of those countries lapsed back into being the shit holes they were before the Jews made the successful.

Look at Germany today...
You don't want Jews?
Have some Arabs!
Ahhhh, yes, the teenage spoiled brat defense of "they are all just jealous of me."

Look at Germany today...
You don't want Jews?
Have some Arabs!
Ahhhh, yes, the teenage spoiled brat defense of "they are all just jealous of me."

You might try studying some actual history rather than simply copying/pasting from your favorite Jew hating sites.
But then you might learn something and your might get a headache.

Look at Germany today...
You don't want Jews?
Have some Arabs!

Oh come on. This Jewish supremacy crap is ridiculous. What countries "lapsed back" when the Jews left. You people are absurd.

Look at Germany today...
You don't want Jews?
Have some Arabs!

Oh come on. This Jewish supremacy crap is ridiculous. What countries "lapsed back" when the Jews left. You people are absurd.
Get the list from Fanger who publishes it here every few months.
And it's on Google (I know, Google isn't FuckTheJews.org so you don't use it).
Or from all of your fellow Military pals who are cheering you on...none.

Look at Germany today...
You don't want Jews?
Have some Arabs!

Do you see Europeans boasting about their contribution to science and western civilization? The Greeks, the Italians, the Spanish, the English, the Germans etc?

"The Arabs, especially the educated among us, look with the deepest sympathy on the Zionist movement. Our deputation here in Paris is fully acquainted with the proposals submitted yesterday by the Zionist Organization to the Peace Conference, and we regard them as moderate and proper."

All necessary measures shall be taken to encourage and stimulate immigration of Jews into Palestine on a large scale, and as quickly as possible to settle Jewish immigrants upon the land through closer settlement and intensive cultivation of the soil. In taking such measures the Arab peasant and tenant farmers shall be protected in their rights and shall be assisted in forwarding their economic development.

Look at Germany today...
You don't want Jews?
Have some Arabs!

Do you see Europeans boasting about their contribution to science and western civilization? The Greeks, the Italians, the Spanish, the English, the Germans etc?
After being suppressed by the RCC for 1,000 years most Europeans were happy as pigs.
But nobody can kick start an economy like Jews.
Which is one of the reasons you personally hate us.

Look at Germany today...
You don't want Jews?
Have some Arabs!

I will tell; you gotta love that Catholic Church for torturing scientists to death for 1,000 years.
Yep, your Catholic kinsmen really knew how to stifle social advancement.
Yep indeed.

Forum List

Back