Israel's Legal Right To Exist

Ah. Okay. So you agree that it is prohibited for a State to use military force to interfere with territory not under its sovereignty
That is not what the law says.

Stop being so coy. And address Rocco's and my questions. What do you think the law says?
It does not say outside of your territory. It says violate another territory.

But, according to you, Palestine was, at the time, another territory. So same diff in all practical matters. Back to a few posts ago -- you either have to claim an exception (hint: the one you want is "permission") or you have to acknowledge that the States of the Arab League were prohibited by international law from interfering in another territory.

Ah. Okay. So you agree that it is prohibited for a State to use military force to interfere with territory not under its sovereignty

Stop being so coy. And address Rocco's and my questions. What do you think the law says?

But, according to you, Palestine was, at the time, another territory. So same diff in all practical matters. Back to a few posts ago -- you either have to claim an exception (hint: the one you want is "permission") or you have to acknowledge that the States of the Arab League were prohibited by international law from interfering in another territory.
You are trying to make something out of nothing. They did not attack or interfere with Palestine.

You are trying to make something out of nothing. They did not attack or interfere with Palestine.
Ah. So, armed from from various Arab lesgue nations crossing the frontier into the area of Pal'istan is not interfering?

Islamo-logic at its worst.

So you are saying (for example) that the intrusion by the Arab League against Israel was prohibited...?
Israeli talking point. Nobody has ever proven that to be true.

Oh please! What was never proven to be true? That the Arab League nations sent or permitted troops into Israel and "Palestine" to fight against the Jewish people and the nascent Israeli nation? Are you saying it never happened? You've got to be kidding me.
Thar Arab League fought Israel troops in Palestine.

How about the wonderful treatment the Arab countries gave to Palestinians?

What about it?

Don't you agree Israel should end its Zionist treatment of Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions & start treating the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers in surrounding Arab countries do? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

What about it?

Don't you agree Israel should end its Zionist treatment of Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions & start treating the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers in surrounding Arab countries do? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

You need to get a new line. Also, you keep on saying that the Palestinians are "mistreated' by their Arab brethren, but the point is that they ARE their brethren, and they have more of a responsibility for the Palestinians than the Israelis have.

Again, Arabs of different nationalities are no more "brethren" than a Chilean is a brethren of a Peruvian. They may consider themselves Hispanics, but they have had multiple wars against each other.

What about it?

You need to get a new line. Also, you keep on saying that the Palestinians are "mistreated' by their Arab brethren, but the point is that they ARE their brethren, and they have more of a responsibility for the Palestinians than the Israelis have.

Anything Israel Israel does the Palestinians bitch about. Yet not a single known complaint from the Palestinians & their supporters over Jordan's Black September. Is this what they would prefer Israel do to the Palestinians to establish a lasting peace like Jordan did ?

Of course, the treatment of Palestinians by other societies is criticized, in the appropriate forum, not the I/P forum which concerns Israel and Palestine.

Of course, the treatment of Palestinians by other societies is criticized, in the appropriate forum, not the I/P forum which concerns Israel and Palestine.

"Other societies." Oh Lord I love that one.

You do? Why?
Am I an "other society"? I sure as heck criticize the treatment of Palestinians by those Zionists in Israel with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel to kill Israeli's.

I think you have a reading comprehension problem. The other societies would be states hosting refugees that do not do their best in the treatment of same.

As far as your innate racism and murderous intent with respect to Christians and Muslims, well that is just who you are.

Back on topic.

Israel's existence is defacto not dejure.

It has political recognition but no legal status.

Forum List

Back