Israels "Peace Partners"?

P F Tinmore, et al,

As I said in the beginning, it is an infomercial.

IAW was an informational event. A year late the Palestinians called for BDS. This matched the goals of IAM and they have virtually merged. BDS is specific in its goals.

Are there some items on your list that you disagree with?
(COMMENT)

I don't think there is anything on the list I agree with in total. But everyone has the right to protest.

When I was a student at The Ohio State University (undergrad years), there was a protest of 5000+ students and staff, on the kind of toilet paper the University used in the public facilities. It was fun, very fun, all had a good time. (1..2..3..4... What kind of TP are we looking for.)

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
P F Tinmore, et al,

As I said in the beginning, it is an infomercial.

IAW was an informational event. A year late the Palestinians called for BDS. This matched the goals of IAM and they have virtually merged. BDS is specific in its goals.

Are there some items on your list that you disagree with?
(COMMENT)

I don't think there is anything on the list I agree with in total. But everyone has the right to protest.

When I was a student at The Ohio State University (undergrad years), there was a protest of 5000+ students and staff, on the kind of toilet paper the University used in the public facilities. It was fun, very fun, all had a good time. (1..2..3..4... What kind of TP are we looking for.)

Most Respectfully,
R

We could critique your list line by line but I don't see why you would have any serious objection to most of them.

Anyway, I can't address your objections if you are not specific as to why you object to an item.

Forum List

Back