🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

How many "strategic attacks" have Muslim governments launched against civilian infrastructure on the opposite side of the globe from their homeland?

"Case in point. Article 54 of the Geneva Conventions clearly states that destroying or rendering useless items essential to the survival of civilian populations is illegal under international law and a war crime.

"Hard then to explain the 1991 US bombing of electrical grids that powered 1,410 water-treatment plants for Iraq's 22 million people. An excerpt from a 1998 US Air Force document, entitled 'Strategic Attack,' chillingly explains: 'The electrical attacks proved extremely effective ... The loss of electricity shut down the capital's water treatment plants and led to a public health crisis from raw sewage dumped in the Tigris River.'

"A second US Defense Intelligence Agency document, 1991's 'Iraq Water Treatment Vulnerabilities,' predicted how sanctions would then be used to prevent Iraq from getting the equipment and chemicals necessary for water purification, which would result in 'a shortage of pure drinking water for much of the population' leading to 'increased incidences, if not epidemics, of disease.'"

How many incidents "if not epidemics of disease...?

Material Breach: US Crimes in Iraq

"Case in point. Article 54 of the Geneva Conventions clearly states that destroying or rendering useless items essential to the survival of civilian populations is illegal under international law and a war crime.

Israel does the same thing all the time. It is always bulldozing crops, uprooting trees, destroying water sources. Not to mention destroying homes and places of business.

All the peace process flunkies wring their hands saying that they are concerned or troubled that this is not good for the peace process.

Screw that. Start putting people in jail. The peace process will take care of itself.
Yeah, that would mean putting the whole Palestinian leadership and all their croonies in jail. Now that's a good start. Bunch of thieves, terrorists, and thugs.

Yep, the PA in the West Bank violates domestic and international law every day. This was mentioned in the Goldstone report. And there are many in Israel who should get busted.

If that happens, peace is sure to follow. The peace process will take care of itself.

Israel does the same thing all the time. It is always bulldozing crops, uprooting trees, destroying water sources. Not to mention destroying homes and places of business.

All the peace process flunkies wring their hands saying that they are concerned or troubled that this is not good for the peace process.

Screw that. Start putting people in jail. The peace process will take care of itself.
Yeah, that would mean putting the whole Palestinian leadership and all their croonies in jail. Now that's a good start. Bunch of thieves, terrorists, and thugs.

Yep, the PA in the West Bank violates domestic and international law every day. This was mentioned in the Goldstone report. And there are many in Israel who should get busted.

If that happens, peace is sure to follow. The peace process will take care of itself.
I think first they go after those Hamas terrorists who shoot rockets and commit acts of mass murder on women and children, including suicide bombing.

I think first they go after those Hamas terrorists who shoot rockets and commit acts of mass murder on women and children, including suicide bombing.

Drop in the bucket. The vast majority of crimes do not involve Hamas.

My hubby was a child in Jerusalem before 1948----at one point being treated for a crippling illness with lots of other kids-------he said all the kids were afraid to go near the armenian church because the priests abused them , The crippled kids did not stand a chance He did not even know what the religion of those priests was-----he described them to me-----long black robes--big hats and beards-----out of chruch ---he knew it was a church because of the big cross and the priests who seem to like to slaughter chickens on saturday and chase crippled kids It seems to me that the relationship between jews and armenian priests in Jerusalem has not been good for a long time. I am not advocating spitting-- but would make a case for SEPARATION. Some hatreds are simply INHERITED as a family legacy----I believe that the "ultra orthodox" (who btw are generally naturei karta----ie the ones who do not recognize Israel as a state) are more likely to carry their FAMILY HATRED LEGACY than other people The are an isolated people. I do not believe that the NATUREI KARTA will last much longer-----lots of them leave that group. They do have a high birth rate------but I still do not believe that as a group they will survive-----too backward

Which makes you about 100 years old?

My hubby was a child in Jerusalem before 1948----at one point being treated for a crippling illness with lots of other kids-------he said all the kids were afraid to go near the armenian church because the priests abused them , The crippled kids did not stand a chance He did not even know what the religion of those priests was-----he described them to me-----long black robes--big hats and beards-----out of chruch ---he knew it was a church because of the big cross and the priests who seem to like to slaughter chickens on saturday and chase crippled kids It seems to me that the relationship between jews and armenian priests in Jerusalem has not been good for a long time. I am not advocating spitting-- but would make a case for SEPARATION. Some hatreds are simply INHERITED as a family legacy----I believe that the "ultra orthodox" (who btw are generally naturei karta----ie the ones who do not recognize Israel as a state) are more likely to carry their FAMILY HATRED LEGACY than other people The are an isolated people. I do not believe that the NATUREI KARTA will last much longer-----lots of them leave that group. They do have a high birth rate------but I still do not believe that as a group they will survive-----too backward

Use both your fingers AND toes-----and maybe you will learn how to do arithmetic----practice

And I'll provide you a hundered links showing the CIA and Mossad's close cooperation on many levels. Pffffft!!

Alexander Gostev, an expert at Kaspersky Labs, said in an email that the Russian cyber security software company discovered a similarity between a subset of the code used in Flame and code used in the Stuxnet virus.

Stuxnet was developed collaboratively between Israel and the United States for the explicit purpose of disabling computer networks in Iran, although Israeli intelligence denies this, according to Mossad agents who say they created the malware and Obama is taking credit for unleashing it against Iran’s fledgling nuclear program as propaganda in his re-election bid.*According to author David E. Sanger, Obama decided to accelerate cyberattack
initiated during the Bush administration. Sanger says the project’s codename was Olympic Games and it began in 2006.

Israel and the United States – the CIA and Mossad – represent the vanguard of the emerging cyber security threat.

Pakistan Cyber Force: CIA - Mossad produced Flame and Stuxnet Related: Computer Experts[/QUOT
And if the Iranians had turned Stuxnet loose on the CIA and Mossad, you would be whining about Persian terrorists.

"The counterintelligence worries continue even as the U.S. relationship with Israel features close cooperation on intelligence programs that reportedly included the Stuxnet computer virus that attacked computers in Iran's main nuclear enrichment facilities.

"While the alliance is central to the U.S. approach in the Middle East, there is room for intense disagreement, especially in the diplomatic turmoil over Iran's nuclear ambitions.

"'It's a complicated relationship,' said Joseph Wippl, a former senior CIA clandestine officer and head of the agency's office of congressional affairs. 'They have their interests. We have our interests. For the U.S., it's a balancing act.'"

It's especially complicated by the fact that Israel would not even exist without the US taxpayer.
Politicians who champion Israeli interests over those of the US should face charges of treason.

News from The Associated Press

For the record Israel existed long before it was getting AIDE from the USA which actually started sometime around 1970 US citizens are legally allowed to champion just about ay cause----now that Mc Carthy is dead
When did Israel acquire the right to transfer US military technology to China?

"Sometimes, when the technology is military in nature and winds up in the hands of a US adversary, the consequences can be serious. Israel has sold advanced weapons systems to China that incorporated technology developed by American companies—including the Python-3 air-to-air missile and the Delilah cruise missile.

"There is evidence that Tel Aviv has also stolen Patriot missile avionics to incorporate into its own Arrow system and that it used US technology obtained in its Lavi fighter development program—which was funded by the US taxpayer to the tune of $1.5 billion—to help the Bejing government develop their own J-10 fighter."

Phil Giraldi Spills Beans on Israeli Espionage in America | Veterans Today

Israel says "thanks, Uncle Sucker."

Use both your fingers AND toes-----and maybe you will learn how to do arithmetic----practice

I'll need all my family's toes and fingers, maybe one or two of our cats as well. :lol:

It is true that real US support didn't start until after the '67 war but Israel has lived on the mooch since before it was called Israel.
Why do you suppose that is? Why would the US be giving money to Israel when we are having a recession? Incidently, that amount of money is a pittance compared to what all the other countries get from us. Why don't you bitch about those other countries? Yes, we know you never say anything bad against the Jews.

The money we give to Egypt benefits Israel. The money we give to Jordan benefits Israel. The money we give to Lebanon benefits Israel. The money we give to the Palestinians benefit Israel. That plus what we give Israel over and under the table could easily top $10B a year to Israel.

All US expenditures are made to BENEFIT THE JEWS -----ask any disgusting little old crone swilling beer and turning tricks

Why do you suppose that is? Why would the US be giving money to Israel when we are having a recession? Incidently, that amount of money is a pittance compared to what all the other countries get from us. Why don't you bitch about those other countries? Yes, we know you never say anything bad against the Jews.

The money we give to Egypt benefits Israel. The money we give to Jordan benefits Israel. The money we give to Lebanon benefits Israel. The money we give to the Palestinians benefit Israel. That plus what we give Israel over and under the table could easily top $10B a year to Israel.

All US expenditures are made to BENEFIT THE JEWS -----ask any disgusting little old crone swilling beer and turning tricks

No. That's just your opinion. :D

Hi there,
I've also joined this forum to have more opinions to think about. Sorry for my English, I'am just an Austrian guy :)

I have tried to get into different point of views, but at the end it comes down to this: palestine is occupied by israel. hmmm...
My point of view is the following:
When I realized this problem and heard more and more people talking about this topic, I have started to read different books, articles, forums etc...
I heard the jews occupy a territory which not belongs to them. This was the first reason I entered this theme. I started to read the Torah, (5 book of moses) as a base literature. A lot of people told me this is only a fairy tale book and I should not take the stories inside as valid information ?!?!?!? Ok.... I just went on with reading. My impression was that the geographical facts are true because you can visit the places mentioned 3500 Years ago. Here came my first question? Why palestina is not mentioned there. And why the holly land is promised to the jews. I continued reading with ordinary history books. I have discovered that the name palestina were given by the romans and the land was called judea before. Furthermore I have discovered that the palestine name is coming from Philistines. They were an Indo-European people. What I have to say ?!?!? Palestine never existed as a state, they never had an own government, own money, own something. So I could not find out who are the real palestine people beside that the cultural roots is to be found in the land of jordan. Maybe someone has the answer: Why people just keep on ignoring history and why we just let them ?

Hi there,
I've also joined this forum to have more opinions to think about. Sorry for my English, I'am just an Austrian guy :)

I have tried to get into different point of views, but at the end it comes down to this: palestine is occupied by israel. hmmm...
When I realized this problem and heard more and more people talking about this topic, I have started to read different books, articles, forums etc...
I heard the jews occupy a territory which not belongs to them. This was the first reason I entered this theme. I started to read the Torah, (5 book of moses) as a base literature. A lot of people told me this is only a fairy tale book and I should not take the stories inside as valid information ?!?!?!? Ok.... I just went on with reading. My impression was that the geographical facts are true because you can visit the places mentioned 3500 Years ago. Here came my first question? Why palestina is not mentioned there. And why the holly land is promised to the jews. I continued reading with ordinary history books. I have discovered that the name palestina were given by the romans and the land was called judea before. Furthermore I have discovered that the palestine name is coming from Philistines. They were an Indo-European people. What I have to say ?!?!? Palestine never existed as a state, they never had an own government, own money, own something. So I could not find out who are the real palestine people beside that the cultural roots is to be found in the land of jordan. Maybe someone has the answer: Why people just keep on ignoring history and why we just let them ?

Welcome to the board and keep reading.

BTW, expand your sources.

Hi there,

Your research is true and correct. Any objective person would reach the same conclusion you did. The term Palestinian was the name given to the Jews of that area, only. Arabs never considered themselves Palestiians in fact were insulted by that name, because it meant someone was calling them a Jew. It was in the mid 1960's when Arafat decided to hijack that name and call the invading Arabs by that name.

http://www.imninalu.net/myths-pals.htm

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Last edited:
Hi there,

dude, you really are going to have to fake your broken english better than that.

Hi there,

lolol...i am still cracking up.

me new here too. me no speaky well because i from somewhere to but i spell very good?!?!?!? sorry i no punctuate good but my syntax is perfecct sometimes. somehow i end up on this thread fro out of nowhere.

thank you very much. my name jose jimenez. i am from austria. hmmmmm...lookee, lookee, balls on hookee.

crack me up dude. at least ya fooled hoss, but he is a nice guy and trusts people.

And I'll provide you a hundered links showing the CIA and Mossad's close cooperation on many levels. Pffffft!!

Alexander Gostev, an expert at Kaspersky Labs, said in an email that the Russian cyber security software company discovered a similarity between a subset of the code used in Flame and code used in the Stuxnet virus.

Stuxnet was developed collaboratively between Israel and the United States for the explicit purpose of disabling computer networks in Iran, although Israeli intelligence denies this, according to Mossad agents who say they created the malware and Obama is taking credit for unleashing it against Iran’s fledgling nuclear program as propaganda in his re-election bid.*According to author David E. Sanger, Obama decided to accelerate cyberattacks initiated during the Bush administration. Sanger says the project’s codename was Olympic Games and it began in 2006.

Israel and the United States – the CIA and Mossad – represent the vanguard of the emerging cyber security threat.

Pakistan Cyber Force: CIA - Mossad produced Flame and Stuxnet Related: Computer Experts
And if the Iranians had turned Stuxnet loose on the CIA and Mossad, you would be whining about Persian terrorists.

"The counterintelligence worries continue even as the U.S. relationship with Israel features close cooperation on intelligence programs that reportedly included the Stuxnet computer virus that attacked computers in Iran's main nuclear enrichment facilities.

"While the alliance is central to the U.S. approach in the Middle East, there is room for intense disagreement, especially in the diplomatic turmoil over Iran's nuclear ambitions.

"'It's a complicated relationship,' said Joseph Wippl, a former senior CIA clandestine officer and head of the agency's office of congressional affairs. 'They have their interests. We have our interests. For the U.S., it's a balancing act.'"

It's especially complicated by the fact that Israel would not even exist without the US taxpayer.
Politicians who champion Israeli interests over those of the US should face charges of treason.

News from The Associated Press
What's your point, donkey?
Here's the point, Serpent...Israel is NOT that special.

"More recently, FBI counter intelligence officer John Cole has reported how many cases of Israeli espionage are dropped under orders from the Justice Department. He provides a 'conservative estimate' of 125 worthwhile investigations into Israeli espionage involving both American citizens and Israelis that were stopped due to political pressure from above.

"Two stories that have been reported in the Israeli media but are strangely absent from the news on this side of the Atlantic demonstrate exactly what is going on and what is at stake.

"The first report confirms Tel Aviv’s efforts to obtain US technology are ongoing.

Phil Giraldi Spills Beans on Israeli Espionage in America | Veterans Today

What do you know about snakes in the Promised Land?

there is no question that the early zionists were trying to create a country which would be a refuge for jews-----a refuge from both christian and muslim oppression. There is no question that they envisioned a land populated by jews If christian and muslim oppression had not existed-----there would probably still be an Israel----since the area had been considered "holy" to jews for more than 3000 years------and the religion does actually teach that it is far better to live there than anywhere else ------the part that would not have happened would have been the FIGHT to get that land. Jews would have been there continuously and no one else would have an interest in it. The only reason muslims want it is because they feel a need to control the entire Middle east-----Islam is a very imperialistic ideology
How many "strategic attacks" have Muslim governments launched against civilian infrastructure on the opposite side of the globe from their homeland?

"Hard then to explain the 1991 US bombing of electrical grids that powered 1,410 water-treatment plants for Iraq's 22 million people. An excerpt from a 1998 US Air Force document, entitled 'Strategic Attack,' chillingly explains: 'The electrical attacks proved extremely effective ... The loss of electricity shut down the capital's water treatment plants and led to a public health crisis from raw sewage dumped in the Tigris River.'

"A second US Defense Intelligence Agency document, 1991's 'Iraq Water Treatment Vulnerabilities,' predicted how sanctions would then be used to prevent Iraq from getting the equipment and chemicals necessary for water purification, which would result in 'a shortage of pure drinking water for much of the population' leading to 'increased incidences, if not epidemics, of disease.'"

In theory, the most direct method of ending Israeli apartheid mirrors that of their former trading partner, White South Africa:

"The international banking sanctions campaign in New York against apartheid South Africa during the 1980s is regarded as the most effective strategy in bringing about a nonviolent end to the country’s apartheid system..."

"If international civil society is serious about urgently ending Israel’s violations of Palestinian rights, including ending the occupation, then suspension of SWIFT transactions to and from Israeli banks offers an instrument to help bring about a peaceful resolution of an intractable conflict..."

"SWIFT links 8,740 financial institutions in 209 countries. Without access to SWIFT and its interbank payment network, countries are unable either to pay for imports or to receive payment for exports. In short, no payment — no trade."

Terry Crawford-Browne: To end the occupation, cripple Israeli banks | Israeli Occupation Archive

In theory, the most direct method of ending Israeli apartheid mirrors that of their former trading partner, White South Africa:

"The international banking sanctions campaign in New York against apartheid South Africa during the 1980s is regarded as the most effective strategy in bringing about a nonviolent end to the country’s apartheid system..."

"If international civil society is serious about urgently ending Israel’s violations of Palestinian rights, including ending the occupation, then suspension of SWIFT transactions to and from Israeli banks offers an instrument to help bring about a peaceful resolution of an intractable conflict..."

"SWIFT links 8,740 financial institutions in 209 countries. Without access to SWIFT and its interbank payment network, countries are unable either to pay for imports or to receive payment for exports. In short, no payment — no trade."

Terry Crawford-Browne: To end the occupation, cripple Israeli banks | Israeli Occupation Archive

Who?

It is true that real US support didn't start until after the '67 war but Israel has lived on the mooch since before it was called Israel.

You keep claiming that our aid to all Mideast Arab countries benefits Israel. Could you elaborate?

Forum List

Back