🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

Hi there,
I've also joined this forum to have more opinions to think about. Sorry for my English, I'am just an Austrian guy :)

I have tried to get into different point of views, but at the end it comes down to this: palestine is occupied by israel. hmmm...
My point of view is the following:
When I realized this problem and heard more and more people talking about this topic, I have started to read different books, articles, forums etc...
I heard the jews occupy a territory which not belongs to them. This was the first reason I entered this theme. I started to read the Torah, (5 book of moses) as a base literature. A lot of people told me this is only a fairy tale book and I should not take the stories inside as valid information ?!?!?!? Ok.... I just went on with reading. My impression was that the geographical facts are true because you can visit the places mentioned 3500 Years ago. Here came my first question? Why palestina is not mentioned there. And why the holly land is promised to the jews. I continued reading with ordinary history books. I have discovered that the name palestina were given by the romans and the land was called judea before. Furthermore I have discovered that the palestine name is coming from Philistines. They were an Indo-European people. What I have to say ?!?!? Palestine never existed as a state, they never had an own government, own money, own something. So I could not find out who are the real palestine people beside that the cultural roots is to be found in the land of jordan. Maybe someone has the answer: Why people just keep on ignoring history and why we just let them ?
Consider some recent history of Palestine along with what you've already read.
In 1948 one-third of all citizens of Mandate Palestine imposed a Jewish state by force of arms on their neighbors.
This was one result:

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, known in Arabic as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, an-Nakbah, lit. 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or 'cataclysm'),[1] occurred when approximately 711,000 to 725,000 Palestinian Arabs left, fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine that preceded it."

I'm still trying to understand why Jews alone, among all people, are entitled to lands their ancestors conquered thousands of years ago?

Welcome to the asylum where inmates RULE!

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Israel does the same thing all the time. It is always bulldozing crops, uprooting trees, destroying water sources. Not to mention destroying homes and places of business.

All the peace process flunkies wring their hands saying that they are concerned or troubled that this is not good for the peace process.

Screw that. Start putting people in jail. The peace process will take care of itself.
In theory, the most direct method of ending Israeli apartheid mirrors that of their former trading partner, White South Africa:

"The international banking sanctions campaign in New York against apartheid South Africa during the 1980s is regarded as the most effective strategy in bringing about a nonviolent end to the country’s apartheid system..."

"If international civil society is serious about urgently ending Israel’s violations of Palestinian rights, including ending the occupation, then suspension of SWIFT transactions to and from Israeli banks offers an instrument to help bring about a peaceful resolution of an intractable conflict..."

"SWIFT links 8,740 financial institutions in 209 countries. Without access to SWIFT and its interbank payment network, countries are unable either to pay for imports or to receive payment for exports. In short, no payment — no trade."

Terry Crawford-Browne: To end the occupation, cripple Israeli banks | Israeli Occupation Archive

Who?
Not "who" but "what."

"Although access to New York banks remains essential for foreign exchange transactions because of the role of the dollar, interbank transfer instructions are conducted through the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT), which is based in Belgium. So, instead of New York — as in the period when sanctions were applied on South Africa– Belgium is now the pressure point."

Still confused?
Call Mitt.

Terry Crawford-Browne: To end the occupation, cripple Israeli banks | Israeli Occupation Archive

"Israeli leaders have repeatedly said they would not contract out their country's security to another nation.(???????)

"In Jerusalem on Sunday, a top Romney foreign policy adviser told reporters, 'If Israel has to take action on its own, in order to stop Iran from developing the capability (to build a nuclear weapon), the governor would respect that decision.'

"Romney also thinks the option of a U.S. attack should also be on the table."

What would have to happen in the next six months to make this scenario likely?
Romney would have to win the White House.
Israel would launch Operation Iranian Cast Lead" in December?
What effects would such an operation have on the global economy?
Interesting Times...

Report: US presents Israel with Iran strike plan | CNSNews.com

In theory, the most direct method of ending Israeli apartheid mirrors that of their former trading partner, White South Africa:

"The international banking sanctions campaign in New York against apartheid South Africa during the 1980s is regarded as the most effective strategy in bringing about a nonviolent end to the country’s apartheid system..."

"If international civil society is serious about urgently ending Israel’s violations of Palestinian rights, including ending the occupation, then suspension of SWIFT transactions to and from Israeli banks offers an instrument to help bring about a peaceful resolution of an intractable conflict..."

"SWIFT links 8,740 financial institutions in 209 countries. Without access to SWIFT and its interbank payment network, countries are unable either to pay for imports or to receive payment for exports. In short, no payment — no trade."

Who?
Not "who" but "what."

"Although access to New York banks remains essential for foreign exchange transactions because of the role of the dollar, interbank transfer instructions are conducted through the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT), which is based in Belgium. So, instead of New York — as in the period when sanctions were applied on South Africa– Belgium is now the pressure point."

Still confused?
Call Mitt.

How much of your daily 24 hours do you dedicate to masturbating for the destruction of Israel, oh curious George the Muslim monkey?

Hi there,
I've also joined this forum to have more opinions to think about. Sorry for my English, I'am just an Austrian guy :)

I have tried to get into different point of views, but at the end it comes down to this: palestine is occupied by israel. hmmm...
When I realized this problem and heard more and more people talking about this topic, I have started to read different books, articles, forums etc...
I heard the jews occupy a territory which not belongs to them. This was the first reason I entered this theme. I started to read the Torah, (5 book of moses) as a base literature. A lot of people told me this is only a fairy tale book and I should not take the stories inside as valid information ?!?!?!? Ok.... I just went on with reading. My impression was that the geographical facts are true because you can visit the places mentioned 3500 Years ago. Here came my first question? Why palestina is not mentioned there. And why the holly land is promised to the jews. I continued reading with ordinary history books. I have discovered that the name palestina were given by the romans and the land was called judea before. Furthermore I have discovered that the palestine name is coming from Philistines. They were an Indo-European people. What I have to say ?!?!? Palestine never existed as a state, they never had an own government, own money, own something. So I could not find out who are the real palestine people beside that the cultural roots is to be found in the land of jordan. Maybe someone has the answer: Why people just keep on ignoring history and why we just let them ?
In 1948 one-third of all citizens of Mandate Palestine imposed a Jewish state by force of arms on their neighbors.
This was one result:

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, known in Arabic as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, an-Nakbah, lit. 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or 'cataclysm'),[1] occurred when approximately 711,000 to 725,000 Palestinian Arabs left, fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine that preceded it."

I'm still trying to understand why Jews alone, among all people, are entitled to lands their ancestors conquered thousands of years ago?

Yeah? Ya think Arabs shouldn't have attacked Israel? There was no such thing as Palestinians. Check it out. Palestine is the biggest fraud perpetrated on mankind. After Islam that is.

And if the Iranians had turned Stuxnet loose on the CIA and Mossad, you would be whining about Persian terrorists.

"The counterintelligence worries continue even as the U.S. relationship with Israel features close cooperation on intelligence programs that reportedly included the Stuxnet computer virus that attacked computers in Iran's main nuclear enrichment facilities.

"While the alliance is central to the U.S. approach in the Middle East, there is room for intense disagreement, especially in the diplomatic turmoil over Iran's nuclear ambitions.

"'It's a complicated relationship,' said Joseph Wippl, a former senior CIA clandestine officer and head of the agency's office of congressional affairs. 'They have their interests. We have our interests. For the U.S., it's a balancing act.'"

It's especially complicated by the fact that Israel would not even exist without the US taxpayer.
Politicians who champion Israeli interests over those of the US should face charges of treason.

News from The Associated Press
What's your point, donkey?
Here's the point, Serpent...Israel is NOT that special.

"More recently, FBI counter intelligence officer John Cole has reported how many cases of Israeli espionage are dropped under orders from the Justice Department. He provides a 'conservative estimate' of 125 worthwhile investigations into Israeli espionage involving both American citizens and Israelis that were stopped due to political pressure from above.

"Two stories that have been reported in the Israeli media but are strangely absent from the news on this side of the Atlantic demonstrate exactly what is going on and what is at stake.

"The first report confirms Tel Aviv’s efforts to obtain US technology are ongoing.

Phil Giraldi Spills Beans on Israeli Espionage in America | Veterans Today

What do you know about snakes in the Promised Land?
One of these days you're gonaa get buried in your own IslamoNazi shit propoganda, and the world will be a much better place after that.

What's your point, donkey?

"More recently, FBI counter intelligence officer John Cole has reported how many cases of Israeli espionage are dropped under orders from the Justice Department. He provides a 'conservative estimate' of 125 worthwhile investigations into Israeli espionage involving both American citizens and Israelis that were stopped due to political pressure from above.

"Two stories that have been reported in the Israeli media but are strangely absent from the news on this side of the Atlantic demonstrate exactly what is going on and what is at stake.

"The first report confirms Tel Aviv’s efforts to obtain US technology are ongoing.

One of these days you're gonaa get buried in your own IslamoNazi shit propoganda, and the world will be a much better place after that.
Are you claiming to be a US citizen?
If so, why are you denying the existence of alleged espionage committed by US citizens on behalf of Israel?

"Stewart David Nozette, a US government scientist who was arrested in an October 2009 FBI sting operation after offering to spy for Israel, has been waiting in jail to go to trial on espionage charges.
New documents in the case were presented in the Federal court in Washington last year. The documents confirm that Nozette was a paid consultant for Israeli Aerospace Industries and it is believed that he passed to them classified material in return for an estimated $225,000 in 'consulting' fees.

Do you personally accept any "consulting fees" from Israeli interests?

Hi there,

This was one result:

Yeah? Ya think Arabs shouldn't have attacked Israel? There was no such thing as Palestinians. Check it out. Palestine is the biggest fraud perpetrated on mankind. After Islam that is.

4. The establishment of an armistice between the armed forces of the two Parties is accepted as an indispensable step toward the liquidation of armed conflict and the restoration of peace in Palestine.

2. This withdrawal shall begin on the day after that which follows the signing of this Agreement, at 0500 hours GMT, and shall be beyond the Egypt-Palestine frontier.

2. The area thus demilitarized shall be as follows: From a point on the Egypt-Palestine frontier five (5) kilometres north-west... thence returning north-west along the Egypt-Palestine frontier to the point of origin.

4. The road Taba-Qouseima-Auja shall not be employed by any military forces whatsoever for the purpose of entering Palestine.

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

This was one result:

4. The establishment of an armistice between the armed forces of the two Parties is accepted as an indispensable step toward the liquidation of armed conflict and the restoration of peace in Palestine.

2. This withdrawal shall begin on the day after that which follows the signing of this Agreement, at 0500 hours GMT, and shall be beyond the Egypt-Palestine frontier.

2. The area thus demilitarized shall be as follows: From a point on the Egypt-Palestine frontier five (5) kilometres north-west... thence returning north-west along the Egypt-Palestine frontier to the point of origin.

4. The road Taba-Qouseima-Auja shall not be employed by any military forces whatsoever for the purpose of entering Palestine.

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

Now, tinny. I'm guessing that you are not understanding that "Palestine" is a clear reference to Israel and why that is the case.

See if you can think this through. I'll check back later and if you can't work through it, I'lll help you out.

Not "who" but "what."

Still confused?
Call Mitt.

How much of your daily 24 hours do you dedicate to masturbating for the destruction of Israel, oh curious George the Muslim monkey?
Define "Israel", Snake-face.
Specifically its eastern border.
'Wouldn't be the Jordan River, would it?

Now, tinny. I'm guessing that you are not understanding that "Palestine" is a clear reference to Israel and why that is the case.

See if you can think this through. I'll check back later and if you can't work through it, I'lll help you out.

Yes, please do.

This is going to be good.

Yes, please do.

Oh, it is good, tinny. You came up short… as usual… that’s not surprising.

Go through the link you posted. Do a search for “Israel”. You won’t find it. Why? Because any explicit reference to Israel by an Arab dictator would have been disastrous for him. He would have looked weak and would have been viewed as conceding tacit acceptance of Israel as a sovereign state. That would have allowed the rats to start gnawing at his feet.

Hi there,

This was one result:

Let's check it out...

In 1948 over 700,000 citizens of Mandate Palestine, aka, Palestinians, were evicted from their homes and businesses (not to mention their bank accounts) by one-third of their fellow Palestinians. The biggest fraud of all times is Zionism with the possible exceptions of Islam, Christianity, and Judaism.

And fools like you.

Yes, please do.

Go through the link you posted. Do a search for “Israel”. You won’t find it. Why? Because any explicit reference to Israel by an Arab dictator would have been disastrous for him. He would have looked weak and would have been viewed as conceding tacit acceptance of Israel as a sovereign state. That would have allowed the rats to start gnawing at his feet.

Go through the link you posted. Do a search for “Israel”. You won’t find it.

Indeed.

I was waiting for you to give the hep you offered.

Are you claiming to be a US citizen?
If so, why are you denying the existence of alleged espionage committed by US citizens on behalf of Israel?

"Stewart David Nozette, a US government scientist who was arrested in an October 2009 FBI sting operation after offering to spy for Israel, has been waiting in jail to go to trial on espionage charges.
New documents in the case were presented in the Federal court in Washington last year. The documents confirm that Nozette was a paid consultant for Israeli Aerospace Industries and it is believed that he passed to them classified material in return for an estimated $225,000 in 'consulting' fees.

Do you personally accept any "consulting fees" from Israeli interests?

George this isn't a Muslim shithole where minorities' citizenships are revoked and they are tortured and killed for their faith. And you can take those Phil articles for conspiracy islamoNazi lunatics like yourself and shove them up our Mohammad.

Yes, please do.

Indeed.

Glad to hep.

Do a search for "Egypt". You will find it. Isn't that odd?

Indeed.

Glad to hep.

Do a search for "Egypt". You will find it. Isn't that odd?

OK.

And?

Forum List

Back