🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

Hi there,

I read that some guys think the book of the books (OT) is a book of fiction ?!?!?. Let me provide my point of view on that topic:

1. The OT is the oldest known book which has a plot and it is a completed peace of literature.
2. The OT is called the TANAH. TORAH is the 5 book of moses.
3. The old testament became the old when the new was written, of course based on the OT
4. The qur'an has the base in the OT and the NT
5. The versioning is obvious:
1.0 The all mighty speaks with moses one to one
1.1 The all mighty speaks with the prophets in trance
2.0 The all mighty sends his son ?!?!?
3.0 The all mighty doesn't speak with anyone anymore, only an ark angel speaks with a prophet.
5. Beside geographical facts the OT also contains things like: you should not kill, civil law, the need of judges, family law, building of proper military and governmental organisations and lot more...

If this book would be a fiction then it would not represent a major factor to our society. The biggest problem of the people is that they are not educated in a proper way nor they have the wish to have a proper education. Why are jews different ? Why are jews more successful in relation of their population ? Very simple: They read a different book !

The evolution might be the answer for the 'HOW' but not for the 'WHY'

Peace

Actually the land that belonged to Israel in the old testament DOES matter today. Israel will once again hold the land that King David held during his reign in the old Testament.

Too bad the OT is a book of fiction. Please try again.
My book says you are wrong.

Really? You think the Old Testament is wrong....how about I prove you wrong....
Would that interest you?

Stop blabbering you piece of shit Jew hater. You started talking about a battle in the OT as if it was recorded history, and I reminded you of other quotes in all three books regarding of the status of Israel, to add to that recorded history.

lolol...you're the one touting these things as history and some sort of god's real estate listings. i have always regarded them as allegory.

but allegory or history or whatever, your "G-d" and your people committed the first recorded genocide in history. i.e. the first time a genocide was recorded, either factual or allegorical, was in the bible.

and chill on the name calling, dude. what the heck does that accomplish.

Actually the land that belonged to Israel in the old testament DOES matter today. Israel will once again hold the land that King David held during his reign in the old Testament.
Actually the Jews only "owned" that land for about 80 years.

"Palestinians have continuously resided in Palestine since four thousand years before Christ, Abo-Sak pointed out. Their ancestors built the cities of Jerusalem, Nablus, Jericho, Beisan, Acca and Jaffa. The Hebrews arrived in the land between 1400-1200 B.C., and only maintained control over it during the lifetimes of King David and his son King Solomon – a period of about 80 years."

US Involvement in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: Solution or Complication? by Lt. Col. Mohammed F. Abo-Sak

And it's still difficult to understand why three thousand year-old controversies justify the Jewish state's "liberation" of Judea and Samaria in 1967?

Hi there,

I read that some guys think the book of the books (OT) is a book of fiction ?!?!?. Let me provide my point of view on that topic:

1. The OT is the oldest known book which has a plot and it is a completed peace of literature.
3. The old testament became the old when the new was written, of course based on the OT
3.0 The all mighty doesn't speak with anyone anymore, only an ark angel speaks with a prophet.
5. Beside geographical facts the OT also contains things like: you should not kill, civil law, the need of judges, family law, building of proper military and governmental organisations and lot more...

If this book would be a fiction then it would not represent a major factor to our society. The biggest problem of the people is that they are not educated in a proper way nor they have the wish to have a proper education. Why are jews different ? Why are jews more successful in relation of their population ? Very simple: They read a different book !

Peace

Please first explain/prove that the world was made in 6 days. And then introduce me to the "He" who rested on the next day. Otherwise, please :anj_stfu:

Hi there,

Peace

Please first explain/prove that the world was made in 6 days. And then introduce me to the "He" who rested on the next day. Otherwise, please :anj_stfu:

Prove it is not ;) Anyhow, the explanation of the creation is far beyond my power and not my business since I'am here and alive. More interesting is the story of us. What we did and what we don't. You don't have to be a believer to read a book and you don't have to be blind that the written things doesn't changed since then. It is a story about us not about g'd. Educate yourself otherwise, please :anj_stfu:

Below is a list of moslem countries. Except for the former Soviet Union and some sub Saharan African countries, most moslem countries are theocracies that persecute all but their own. Why don't you explain why moslems deserve all these countries and Jews deserve zero?

Indonesia
Pakistan
Nigeria
Bangladesh
Egypt
Iran
Turkey
Sudan
Algeria
Morocco
Iraq
Afghanistan
Malaysia
Uzbekistan
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Syria
Kazakhstan
Niger
Burkina Faso
Mali
Senegal
Tunisia
Guinea
Somalia
Azerbaijan
Tajikistan
Sierra Leone
Libya
Jordan
United Arab Emirates
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan
Chad
Lebanon
Palestine
Kuwait
Albania
Mauritania
Oman
Kosovo
Bahrain
Comoros
Qatar
Western Sahara
Djibouti
Brunei
Maldives
Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
Mayotte

Below is a list of moslem countries. Except for the former Soviet Union and some sub Saharan African countries, most moslem countries are theocracies that persecute all but their own. Why don't you explain why moslems deserve all these countries and Jews deserve zero?

Indonesia
Pakistan
Nigeria
Bangladesh
Egypt
Iran
Turkey
Sudan
Algeria
Morocco
Iraq
Afghanistan
Malaysia
Uzbekistan
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Syria
Kazakhstan
Niger
Burkina Faso
Mali
Senegal
Tunisia
Guinea
Somalia
Azerbaijan
Tajikistan
Sierra Leone
Libya
Jordan
United Arab Emirates
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan
Chad
Lebanon
Palestine
Kuwait
Albania
Mauritania
Oman
Kosovo
Bahrain
Comoros
Qatar
Western Sahara
Djibouti
Brunei
Maldives
Mayotte
No one is denying the jews their own country, but Israel is denying the Palestinian's theirs.

Hi there,

Peace

It wouldn't be in the bible(s) if it weren't ta-rue, Ima. "G-d" says so.

Indonesia
Pakistan
Nigeria
Bangladesh
Egypt
Iran
Turkey
Sudan
Algeria
Morocco
Iraq
Afghanistan
Malaysia
Uzbekistan
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Syria
Kazakhstan
Niger
Burkina Faso
Mali
Senegal
Tunisia
Guinea
Somalia
Azerbaijan
Tajikistan
Sierra Leone
Libya
Jordan
United Arab Emirates
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan
Chad
Lebanon
Palestine
Kuwait
Albania
Mauritania
Oman
Kosovo
Bahrain
Comoros
Qatar
Western Sahara
Djibouti
Brunei
Maldives
Mayotte
No one is denying the jews their own country, but Israel is denying the Palestinian's theirs.

No they're not. Bill Clinton in his own words:

"The deal was so good that I couldn't believe that anyone would be foolish to say no.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdK__3xuriE&feature=relmfu]Bill Clinton blames Yasser Arafat for Rejecting Peace "I am a failure, and you have made me one" - YouTube[/ame]

"The deal was so good that I couldn't believe that anyone would be foolish to say no.
-------------------------------

Is this the same guy who "pardoned" Marc Rich, who bribed his brother-in-law, Hugh Rodham?
The same guy who "did NOT have 'sex' with that little Jewish girl?
That guy is your reference on truth and justice?

Is this the same guy who "pardoned" Marc Rich, who bribed his brother-in-law, Hugh Rodham?

Yes, that's him.

I don't like Bill Clinton but this is documented history. Not that facts or common sense would make any difference to anyone that supports the terrorists.

moslem vs. Christian
moslem vs. Jew
moslem vs. Hindu

Anyone notice a pattern here?

Yes, that's him.

I don't like Bill Clinton but this is documented history. Not that facts or common sense would make any difference to anyone that supports the terrorists.

moslem vs. Christian
moslem vs. Jew
moslem vs. Hindu

I've noticed a pattern of Christians killing thousands of Muslim children for $...

"These results provide strong evidence that the Gulf war and trade sanctions caused a threefold increase in mortality among Iraqi children under five years of age. We estimate that an excess of more than 46,900 children died between January and August 1991. (N Engl J Med 1992;327:931–6.)"

MMS: Error

Does that make the Christians terrorists?

Yes, that's him.

moslem vs. Christian
moslem vs. Jew
moslem vs. Hindu

Except that muslim's are responsible for only 6% of all terrorist acts in the US since 1980.

Except that muslim's are responsible for only 6% of all terrorist acts in the US since 1980.

And where did that work of fiction come from? Why don't you list all the terrorist attacks from "Jewish Extremists". Oh wait, let me guess. 9/11, right?

Yes, that's him.

moslem vs. Christian
moslem vs. Jew
moslem vs. Hindu

Almost as often: moslem vs. moslem.

Those mass murders via car bombings of shia vs. sunni are spectacularly successful.

Forum List

Back