🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

moslem vs. Christian
moslem vs. Jew
moslem vs. Hindu

Anyone notice a pattern here?

Almost as often: moslem vs. moslem.

Those mass murders via car bombings of shia vs. sunni are spectacularly successful.[/QUOTE]

Yeah! Why can't they just get billions in hi-tech weaponry from US and kill people from afar like all decent and ethical armies do?

moslem vs. Christian
moslem vs. Jew
moslem vs. Hindu

Almost as often: moslem vs. moslem.

Those mass murders via car bombings of shia vs. sunni are spectacularly successful.

Yeah! Why can't they just get billions in hi-tech weaponry from US and kill people from afar like all decent and ethical armies do?[/QUOTE]

Gee-had is both personal and communal. You are also apparently unaware of the 1,400 year old blood-feud that divide the two largest tribes of islamism.

The sunni and shia have managed and stillmanage to do phenomenal damage to one another. I don’t think giving these throwbacks heavier weapons is such a good idea.

No they're not. Bill Clinton in his own words:

"The deal was so good that I couldn't believe that anyone would be foolish to say no.
-------------------------------

Is this the same guy who "pardoned" Marc Rich, who bribed his brother-in-law, Hugh Rodham?
The same guy who "did NOT have 'sex' with that little Jewish girl?
That guy is your reference on truth and justice?

Yes, that's him.

I don't like Bill Clinton but this is documented history. Not that facts or common sense would make any difference to anyone that supports the terrorists.

moslem vs. Christian
moslem vs. Jew
moslem vs. Hindu

Except in Israel's war. The Muslims and Christians are on the same side being attacked by the Jews.

Had the US chosen NOT to invade and occupy two countries which had little to do with the 911 hijackers, murdering, maiming, displacing, and incarcerating millions of innocent Muslims along the way, Major Hasan would've had no reason to turn to terror. If one-third of the citizens of 1948 Palestine had chosen NOT to inflict a Jewish state on their country, 911 itself becomes less likely.

Say your sorry. drivel!

I served in the military-----in fact part of my job was deciding WHO WAS UNFIT for service I assure you----anyone who wants out can get out. To suggest that a PSYCHIATRIST would not know how to get out of military service is quite a joke Hasan was and is a filthy and disgusting murdering pig. A doctor who murders his own patient population is not fit to be called HUMAN or even a slime mold------he did what he did for his disgusting and perverse "god" as a disgusting a perverse-----thing

Had the US chosen NOT to invade and occupy two countries which had little to do with the 911 hijackers, murdering, maiming, displacing, and incarcerating millions of innocent Muslims along the way, Major Hasan would've had no reason to turn to terror. If one-third of the citizens of 1948 Palestine had chosen NOT to inflict a Jewish state on their country, 911 itself becomes less likely.

Say your sorry. drivel!
Looks as if GeorgieP is an apologist for Muslim terrorists and and murderers. Not a big step from apologizing to helping out the muhajirun, eh Georgie?

Say your sorry. drivel!
Looks as if GeorgieP is an apologist for Muslim terrorists and and murderers. Not a big step from apologizing to helping out the muhajirun, eh Georgie?
I don't make apologies for the greatest purveyor of violence on earth because of an accident of birth, Hoss. Israel is a strategic asset in the US Empire, and, imho, that's the only reason the Jewish state exists in its present form today. I see Major Hasan as a victim of Empire who made the wrong choice about who's really at fault..."time served" would be my sentence.

What's yours?

Say your sorry. drivel!
I don't make apologies for the greatest purveyor of violence on earth because of an accident of birth, Hoss. Israel is a strategic asset in the US Empire, and, imho, that's the only reason the Jewish state exists in its present form today. I see Major Hasan as a victim of Empire who made the wrong choice about who's really at fault..."time served" would be my sentence.

What's yours?
Nuffin, Benedict.

I served in the military-----in fact part of my job was deciding WHO WAS UNFIT for service I assure you----anyone who wants out can get out. To suggest that a PSYCHIATRIST would not know how to get out of military service is quite a joke Hasan was and is a filthy and disgusting murdering pig. A doctor who murders his own patient population is not fit to be called HUMAN or even a slime mold------he did what he did for his disgusting and perverse "god" as a disgusting a perverse-----thing
You can't re-write history.

His cries for help were ignored and well documented.

Say your sorry. drivel!
I think its both dangerous and immoral to make excuses for the acts of a mass murder with slogans and cliches’.

It should be clear by now that some ideologically inspired sociopathology is at work when the most heinous and vicious crimes are committed with such regularity within a group adhering to that ideology.

Nothing that I've read could be construed (at least by me), to indicate the actions of Hasan were "insane" or that he was “the victim of empire”, or that we should invent other excuses to provide an allowance for mass murder. In fact, his gun collecting and the distribution of his belongings prior to his mass murder indicated a rational, reasoned thought process… as much as planning a mass murder can be described as rational and reasoned.

History shows repeatedly that otherwise "pious Moslems" seem to have no trouble at all slaughtering infidels (and other moslems) as if they were cattle. This is simply because they have already defined the infidels and those other moslems as the chief cause of islam's ills.

I think its both dangerous and immoral to make excuses for the acts of a mass murder with slogans and cliches’.

It should be clear by now that some ideologically inspired sociopathology is at work when the most heinous and vicious crimes are committed with such regularity within a group adhering to that ideology.

Nothing that I've read could be construed (at least by me), to indicate the actions of Hasan were "insane" or that he was “the victim of empire”, or that we should invent other excuses to provide an allowance for mass murder. In fact, his gun collecting and the distribution of his belongings prior to his mass murder indicated a rational, reasoned thought process… as much as planning a mass murder can be described as rational and reasoned.

History shows repeatedly that otherwise "pious Moslems" seem to have no trouble at all slaughtering infidels (and other moslems) as if they were cattle. This is simply because they have already defined the infidels and those other moslems as the chief cause of islam's ills.
Unfortunately, that's not the case for Hassan.

All he wanted, was to be out of the army.

Oh, I see. So you're providing an allowance for his mass murder.

Of course, your position is in accordance many Islamic terrorist organizations and their enablers and apologists. As it relates to the murder of civilians for example, CAIR's position on terrorism is complicated by its ambiguous stance on innocent civilians - a notion that allows for an interpretation that all Israelis are a legitimate target because of Israel's mandatory military service. This provides an allowance for Islamic terrorists to mass murder civilians in a pizza shop. It's a twisted and immoral nature that most of the world has condemned as just that – twisted and immoral.

You take an oath of loyalty and commitment to service when you join the military. Deciding at a later date (that decision either being prompted by cowardice or other “conviction”) that you would choose to let others honor a commitment that you prefer not to, is not grounds for mass murder as a way to void the agreement you signed.

Yeah, poor guy. That's all he wanted. Quite a legitimate excuse to open fire and massacre about 14 unarmed men and women during a military graduation ceremony.

What was that you said? His being a Jihadist Palestinian Muslim may, just may have had something to do with it? Oh look, is that a plane in the sky or a meteor?!

Yes, that's him.

I don't like Bill Clinton but this is documented history. Not that facts or common sense would make any difference to anyone that supports the terrorists.

moslem vs. Christian
moslem vs. Jew
moslem vs. Hindu

Except that muslim's are responsible for only 6% of all terrorist acts in the US since 1980.

Gee somehow those are not the percentages reflected on the FBI's most wanted terrorist list? Did you pull these stats out of uranus?

22-most-wanted-terrorist1.jpg

Say your sorry. drivel!

The last 67 years of history shows repeatedly how Christians, pious and otherwise, are willing to slaughter thousands of children on the opposite side of the planet for a paycheck. Major Hasan committed his crime against soldiers which makes it slightly less reprehensible than American crimes committed during Desert Storm, a time period Hasan earned medals in.

"Case in point. Article 54 of the Geneva Conventions clearly states that destroying or rendering useless items essential to the survival of civilian populations is illegal under international law and a war crime.

"Hard then to explain the 1991 US bombing of electrical grids that powered 1,410 water-treatment plants for Iraq's 22 million people.

"An excerpt from a 1998 US Air Force document, entitled 'Strategic Attack,' chillingly explains: 'The electrical attacks proved extremely effective ... The loss of electricity shut down the capital's water treatment plants and led to a public health crisis from raw sewage dumped in the Tigris River.'

"A second US Defense Intelligence Agency document, 1991's 'Iraq Water Treatment Vulnerabilities,' predicted how sanctions would then be used to prevent Iraq from getting the equipment and chemicals necessary for water purification, which would result in 'a shortage of pure drinking water for much of the population' leading to 'increased incidences, if not epidemics, of disease.'"

46,900 Iraqi children died due to US bombs and UN sanctions.
Hasan's slaughter seems almost charitable by comparison.

Material Breach: US Crimes in Iraq

Say your sorry. drivel!

The last 67 years of history shows repeatedly how Christians, pious and otherwise, are willing to slaughter thousands of children on the opposite side of the planet for a paycheck. Major Hasan committed his crime against soldiers which makes it slightly less reprehensible than American crimes committed during Desert Storm, a time period Hasan earned medals in.

"Case in point. Article 54 of the Geneva Conventions clearly states that destroying or rendering useless items essential to the survival of civilian populations is illegal under international law and a war crime.

"Hard then to explain the 1991 US bombing of electrical grids that powered 1,410 water-treatment plants for Iraq's 22 million people.

"An excerpt from a 1998 US Air Force document, entitled 'Strategic Attack,' chillingly explains: 'The electrical attacks proved extremely effective ... The loss of electricity shut down the capital's water treatment plants and led to a public health crisis from raw sewage dumped in the Tigris River.'

"A second US Defense Intelligence Agency document, 1991's 'Iraq Water Treatment Vulnerabilities,' predicted how sanctions would then be used to prevent Iraq from getting the equipment and chemicals necessary for water purification, which would result in 'a shortage of pure drinking water for much of the population' leading to 'increased incidences, if not epidemics, of disease.'"

46,900 Iraqi children died due to US bombs and UN sanctions.
Hasan's slaughter seems almost charitable by comparison.

Material Breach: US Crimes in Iraq
"Hasan's slaughter seems almost charitable by comparison."

It's too bad for you that Hasan didn't kill more people. You could feel better about yourself.

Forum List

Back