🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

Why? Where you targeted? :D
You won't find too many Jews in prison. But garbage like you, you'll find plenty of.

Jews like you? You mean bonesmugglers? There's plenty of them/you guys in prison. :lol:
Nope. Prisons in America and across the world have become great recruitment centers for Muslim converts and Islamic terrorists. Tell the truth.

Just as in Mohammad's days, he went to all the criminals, thugs and murderers and guaranteed them thievery, rape, looting, and virgins in heaven if they followed him in the invasions and Jihads. So they aren't doing anything different than what their history indicates.

You won't find too many Jews in prison. But garbage like you, you'll find plenty of.

Jews like you? You mean bonesmugglers? There's plenty of them/you guys in prison. :lol:
Nope. Prisons in America and across the world have become great recruitment centers for Muslim converts and Islamic terrorists. Tell the truth.

Just as in Mohammad's days, he went to all the criminals, thugs and murderers and guaranteed them thievery, rape, looting, and virgins in heaven if they followed him in the invasions and Jihads. So they aren't doing anything different than what their history indicates.

i think the first recorded genocide was done by the "G-d" of the torah. i am not exactly sure what your point is, if any.

i think the first recorded genocide was done by the "G-d" of the torah. i am not exactly sure what your point is, if any.
Well if we're going by what the OT, NT, and the Koran say, then the Israel belongs to the Jews.

Your humble opinion should say that their are people like that in EVERY NATION on the earth...
First and foremost in the USA! USA! residing primarily in the halls of congress, the Pentagon and Wall Street. I worry most about greedy psychopaths with their (chosen) fingers wrapped around nuclear triggers.
You should worry about your fellow IslamoNazi animals in Iran doing that.
"It is believed that Israel had possessed an operational nuclear weapons capability by 1967, with the mass production of nuclear warheads occurring immediately after the Six-Day War.[2]

Although no official statistics exist, it has been estimated that Israel possesses from 75 to as many as 400 nuclear weapons, which are reported to include thermonuclear weapons in the megaton range.[3][4][5]

"Israel is also reported to possess a wide range of different systems, including neutron bombs, tactical nuclear weapons, and suitcase nukes.[6] Israel is believed to manufacture its nuclear weapons at the Negev Nuclear Research Center."

Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When Jerusalem glows in the dark...blame Lord Balfour...and Harry Truman.

First and foremost in the USA! USA! residing primarily in the halls of congress, the Pentagon and Wall Street. I worry most about greedy psychopaths with their (chosen) fingers wrapped around nuclear triggers.
"It is believed that Israel had possessed an operational nuclear weapons capability by 1967, with the mass production of nuclear warheads occurring immediately after the Six-Day War.[2]

Although no official statistics exist, it has been estimated that Israel possesses from 75 to as many as 400 nuclear weapons, which are reported to include thermonuclear weapons in the megaton range.[3][4][5]

"Israel is also reported to possess a wide range of different systems, including neutron bombs, tactical nuclear weapons, and suitcase nukes.[6] Israel is believed to
manufacture its nuclear weapons at the Negev Nuclear Research Center."

Israel has proven itself the MOST RESPONSIBLE GUARDIAN of nuclear weapons----in fact the most responsible guardian of any kind of weapon------even knives------Unlike your people they do not use them to slit the throats of infants. The muslim turks murdered TWO MILLION armenians using nothing more than knives and clubs. Weapons do not kill-----PEOPLE WITH A SICK IDEOLOGY KILL

several million Biafrans in the early 1970s

several million east pakistani---also in the 70s

millions in Uganda

ongoing genocide of christians and hindus in both Indonesia and Kenya

etc etc etc etc etc all without nothing more than the
LOVE OF MURDER

Well if we're going by what the OT, NT, and the Koran say, then the Israel belongs to the Jews.

How's that working out for you guys? Having fun yet? :D

"Israel is also reported to possess a wide range of different systems, including neutron bombs, tactical nuclear weapons, and suitcase nukes.[6] Israel is believed to
manufacture its nuclear weapons at the Negev Nuclear Research Center."

Israel has proven itself the MOST RESPONSIBLE GUARDIAN of nuclear weapons----in fact the most responsible guardian of any kind of weapon------even knives------Unlike your people they do not use them to slit the throats of infants. The muslim turks murdered TWO MILLION armenians using nothing more than knives and clubs. Weapons do not kill-----PEOPLE WITH A SICK IDEOLOGY KILL

several million Biafrans in the early 1970s

several million east pakistani---also in the 70s

millions in Uganda

ongoing genocide of christians and hindus in both Indonesia and Kenya

etc etc etc etc etc all without nothing more than the
LOVE OF MURDER
So the "MOST RESPONSIBLE GUARDIAN of nuclear weapons" is the country who lies about their existence?

"Israel is widely believed to possess weapons of mass destruction, and to be one of four nuclear-armed countries not recognized as a Nuclear Weapons State by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).[1]

"The US Congress Office of Technology Assessment has recorded Israel as a country generally reported as having undeclared chemical warfare capabilities, and an offensive biological warfare program.[2]

"Officially Israel neither confirms nor denies possessing nuclear weapons."

"My people" comprise the population of the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet.
The USA has murdered, maimed, displaced, and incarcerated millions of innocent human beings during the 65 years that I've been alive.
There's been no shortage of Muslim throat slittings during that time also.

Neither of those crimes exonerate "your people" and your illegal occupation of Palestine.

If you want the rest of humanity to cease killing for g-d and $, set a better example.

if we are going by what the OT, NT, and the holy koran say is that israel, whatever it was, BELONGED to the jewish people, but all that really has nothing to do with what i said now, does it?

i think your point is, and you keep coming up with slight variations that are as equally boring as the original, is that you hate muslims. we get it. sorta sad really, because here they will soon outnumber you, perhaps they do already, and they will learn how to use their political power effectively, and they will remember the particularly vocal people like you, a stupid jew...and guess whose ass the presidential candidates will be kissing then, and all you will be left with is kissing your own ass...........goodbye.

ya know, if y'all drop the attitude, maybe people would start caring about you again, like before they were exposed to the attitude.

if we are going by what the OT, NT, and the holy koran say is that israel, whatever it was, BELONGED to the jewish people, but all that really has nothing to do with what i said now, does it?

i think your point is, and you keep coming up with slight variations that are as equally boring as the original, is that you hate muslims. we get it. sorta sad really, because here they will soon outnumber you, perhaps they do already, and they will learn how to use their political power effectively, and they will remember the particularly vocal people like you, a stupid jew...and guess whose ass the presidential candidates will be kissing then, and all you will be left with is kissing your own ass...........goodbye.

ya know, if y'all drop the attitude, maybe people would start caring about you again, like before they were exposed to the attitude.
Stop blabbering you piece of shit Jew hater. You started talking about a battle in the OT as if it was recorded history, and I reminded you of other quotes in all three books regarding of the status of Israel, to add to that recorded history.

"The CIA considers Israel its No. 1 counterintelligence threat in the agency's Near East Division, the group that oversees spying across the Middle East, according to current and former officials. Counterintelligence is the art of protecting national secrets from spies. This means the CIA believes that U.S. national secrets are safer from other Middle Eastern governments than from Israel."

US sees Israel, tight Mideast ally, as spy threat - CBS News

Or maybe CBS is Antisemitic or un-American?
Which is it, Rougey?

Is dat all you got? Ha ha ha!

monkey_smile.jpg

Is that a picture of Sharon"s mother?

How about AP on Money (Monkey) Mitt and Jonathan (the Chimp) Pollard?

"WASHINGTON (AP)—As Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and other U.S. politicians heap praise on Israel, officials say there's another side to America's close relationship with the Israelis.

"They say the CIA considers the Israelis its No. 1 counterintelligence threat in the agency's Near East Division, the group that oversees spying across the Middle East.

"CIA officers stationed in Israel report break-ins at their homes and the tampering of sensitive communication equipment. Officials say working in Israel is like operating in Moscow.

"Such meddling underscores what's widely known but rarely discussed outside intelligence circles: Despite strong ties between the countries, officials see Israel as a frustrating ally at best and, at times, an adversary looking to steal secrets."

Romney, Pollard and Israel: The Next Big Gaffe? | The Nation

Stop blabbering you piece of shit Jew hater. You started talking about a battle in the OT as if it was recorded history, and I reminded you of other quotes in all three books regarding of the status of Israel, to add to that recorded history.

LOL...i'm wearing your silly little zio-butt out, clown.

Is that a picture of Sharon"s mother?

How about AP on Money (Monkey) Mitt and Jonathan (the Chimp) Pollard?

"WASHINGTON (AP)—As Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and other U.S. politicians heap praise on Israel, officials say there's another side to America's close relationship with the Israelis.

"They say the CIA considers the Israelis its No. 1 counterintelligence threat in the agency's Near East Division, the group that oversees spying across the Middle East.

"CIA officers stationed in Israel report break-ins at their homes and the tampering of sensitive communication equipment. Officials say working in Israel is like operating in Moscow.

"Such meddling underscores what's widely known but rarely discussed outside intelligence circles: Despite strong ties between the countries, officials see Israel as a frustrating ally at best and, at times, an adversary looking to steal secrets."

Romney, Pollard and Israel: The Next Big Gaffe? | The Nation
You're like a fucking broken record. Get some new material, Abdul.

lolol...you're the one touting these things as history and some sort of god's real estate listings. i have always regarded them as allegory.

but allegory or history or whatever, your "G-d" and your people committed the first recorded genocide in history. i.e. the first time a genocide was recorded, either factual or allegorical, was in the bible.

and chill on the name calling, dude. what the heck does that accomplish.

lolol...you're the one touting these things as history and some sort of god's real estate listings. i have always regarded them as allegory.

but allegory or history or whatever, your "G-d" and your people committed the first recorded genocide in history. i.e. the first time a genocide was recorded, either factual or allegorical, was in the bible.

Actually the land that belonged to Israel in the old testament DOES matter today. Israel will once again hold the land that King David held during his reign in the old Testament.

Actually the land that belonged to Israel in the old testament DOES matter today. Israel will once again hold the land that King David held during his reign in the old Testament.

Too bad the OT is a book of fiction. Please try again.

Too bad the OT is a book of fiction. Please try again.
My book says you are wrong.

Forum List

Back