🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

I'm not a muzzy. Sorry, you fail AGAIN. Better luck next time. :D
Muzzy or ass kisser of IslamoNazis? Is here a difference? You probably have affiliations with some Islamic anti semetic assholes. Who the fuck cares. They always recruit ignorant retards like yourself. It's nothing new. They usually target prisons, convicts, murderers, and basically the lowest elements of society.

Why? Where you targeted? :D
You won't find too many Jews in prison. But garbage like you, you'll find plenty of.

Your statement is incomplete. It should say:

...Muslim intolerance and hatred, and inability to accept a Jewish state in Palestine, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

There, that gives a more realistic perspective.
There ya go thanks for correcting me. So you admit what I said is true then. It has never been about Palestine, it has been about Muslim religious intolernce and hatred.

If the Jewish state was not in Palestine the Palestinians would have little concern.
You just put your foot in your mouth. Thanks.

If they have 40% unemployment, that just proves they are lazy bums.
No they're not. They can't get any goods and services past the Israeli blockade of Gaza and over 500 checkpoints and roadblocks in the West Bank.

Their un-employment is a direct result of the illegal occupation and blockade by Israel.

Muzzy or ass kisser of IslamoNazis? Is here a difference? You probably have affiliations with some Islamic anti semetic assholes. Who the fuck cares. They always recruit ignorant retards like yourself. It's nothing new. They usually target prisons, convicts, murderers, and basically the lowest elements of society.

Why? Where you targeted? :D
You won't find too many Jews in prison. But garbage like you, you'll find plenty of.

Jews like you? You mean bonesmugglers? There's plenty of them/you guys in prison. :lol:

"The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies."

Thump that. drivel.
When did the Jews decide the Fourth Geneva Convention doesn't apply to the "chosen people?"

Fourth Geneva Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There ain't no way God would choose people like them.

Not the way they treat others.
For thousands of years a few (mostly greedy) Jews have engaged in behavior that has resulted in the deaths of millions of Jews; maybe it's the dark side of the producing genius in the proportion that Jews have demonstrated throughout the centuries?

IMHO, there are some genius, greedy psychopathic Jews in this world today risking World War III in pursuit of Greater I$rael.

"The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies."

Thump that. drivel.
When did the Jews decide the Fourth Geneva Convention doesn't apply to the "chosen people?"

For thousands of years a few (mostly greedy) Jews have engaged in behavior that has resulted in the deaths of millions of Jews; maybe it's the dark side of the producing genius in the proportion that Jews have demonstrated throughout the centuries?

IMHO, there are some genius, greedy psychopathic Jews in this world today risking World War III in pursuit of Greater I$rael.

Your humble opinion should say that their are people like that in EVERY NATION on the earth...

Your humble opinion should say that their are people like that in EVERY NATION on the earth...
First and foremost in the USA! USA! residing primarily in the halls of congress, the Pentagon and Wall Street. I worry most about greedy psychopaths with their (chosen) fingers wrapped around nuclear triggers.

Of coarse there are. I think zionists are a-holes who just use the religion of judaism to further their political agenda. The reason I have so much contempt for them, is because they remind me of the neocon's in this country, whom I have real issues with, because they happen to be my countryman.

I don't really care what goes on in Israel and their issues with the Pals. I don't live there and I'm not a citizen of either country. Or one at least (maybe two someday). What happens there makes no difference in my daily life. That's why it's so funny when people call me names in the other forum and say I'm sympathetic to terrorists. I have no loyalty to either side and no stake in the outcome. I'm about as objective as you can possibly be on this issue. It wasn't until a couple of years ago, I didn't even know much about this conflict. For almost 50 years, the only thing I knew about all this was Munich in '72. Because I saw all that live when I was 14 years old.

But I am a citizen of this country and what the neocons do, does happen to effect me. And so I'm a little more involved and a little bit more animated about them. But that's for another thread to discuss.

First and foremost in the USA! USA! residing primarily in the halls of congress, the Pentagon and Wall Street. I worry most about greedy psychopaths with their (chosen) fingers wrapped around nuclear triggers.
Any country smart enough to build "the bomb", is also smart enough to know, that if they use that bomb, their country will glow in the dark.

Any country smart enough to build "the bomb", is also smart enough to know, that if they use that bomb, their country will glow in the dark.
I hope you're right; however, I've read anecdotal reports from the '67 war of primitive Israeli nukes loaded onto flat-bed trucks and driven to the Egyptian border...sort of a kosher suicide mushroom KA-BOOM, if you get my drift.

Then there's today's Samson Option...

Samson Option - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thump that. drivel.

Somebody give these two skinhead, jew hating Islamo nazis a private bedroom so they can fuck each other in private.

You should worry about your fellow IslamoNazi animals in Iran doing that.

Forum List

Back