🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

You should learn a bit of history TINNY as to "KICKING OUT THE NATIVES" you are describing just about every country now called a "MUSLIM COUNTRY" including Saudi arabia-----and even IRAN Israel/palestine was never ethnically cleansed by jews to any extent that even approaches that of just about EVERY COUNTRY today called a "MUSLIM COUNTRY" was ethnically cleansed by muslims. In fact the population of
Israel is about 50% made up of people ETHNICALLY cleansed out of "muslim countries"

Of the countries from which jews were ethnically cleansed----ALL retained a far less PERCENTAGE of their jewish populations than Israel retained of its arab population -----now try to learn the definitions of words like "genocide, ethnic cleansing, and "kicking out" I once bought a house that had been condemned and UNOWNED for years. It contained squatters I asked them to leave within four weeks-------they did. Did I commit genocide or ethnic cleansing or KICKING OUT? Jews came to palestine in the early 1800s because the OTTOMANS DECIDED TO ALLOW JEWS TO OWN LAND. When jews bought land------that was called STEALING MUSLIM LAND by jihadists like you and it still is Keep in mind-----shariah law does not actually allow non muslims to OWN LAND see? I understand your depraved POV The Ottomans (turks) have been paying for their SIN with hatred from their muslim brethern for two centuries. Erdogan DEPENDS ON THAT HATRED FOR HIS POWER-----he is going to fix it up for the honor of SHARIAH and to attain the LOVE of the UMMAH and the love of the islamicists in Turkey
Call it whatever you want, driving over 700,000 people from their homes by force, will have consequences.

You should learn a bit of history TINNY as to "KICKING OUT THE NATIVES" you are describing just about every country now called a "MUSLIM COUNTRY" including Saudi arabia-----and even IRAN Israel/palestine was never ethnically cleansed by jews to any extent that even approaches that of just about EVERY COUNTRY today called a "MUSLIM COUNTRY" was ethnically cleansed by muslims. In fact the population of
Israel is about 50% made up of people ETHNICALLY cleansed out of "muslim countries"

Of the countries from which jews were ethnically cleansed----ALL retained a far less PERCENTAGE of their jewish populations than Israel retained of its arab population -----now try to learn the definitions of words like "genocide, ethnic cleansing, and "kicking out" I once bought a house that had been condemned and UNOWNED for years. It contained squatters I asked them to leave within four weeks-------they did. Did I
commit genocide or ethnic cleansing or KICKING OUT? Jews came to palestine in the early 1800s because the OTTOMANS DECIDED TO ALLOW JEWS TO OWN LAND. When jews bought land------that was called STEALING MUSLIM LAND by jihadists like you and it still is Keep in mind-----shariah law does not actually allow non muslims to OWN LAND see? I understand your depraved POV The Ottomans (turks) have been paying for their SIN with hatred from their muslim brethern for two centuries.
Erdogan DEPENDS ON THAT HATRED FOR HIS POWER-----he is going to fix it up for the honor of SHARIAH and to attain the LOVE of the UMMAH and the love of the islamicists in Turkey
Call it whatever you want, driving over 700,000 people from their homes by force, will have consequences.

yes everything has consequences The fact that muslims have murdered hundreds of millions for the glory of their "god" will have consequences. The fact that muslims consider rape of non muslim "enemies" legal will have consequences in reference to their hundred of millions of victims and the fact that approximately 600,000 arabs were displaced and more than a million jews displaced because of the conflict between jews and muslims in the middle east will have consequences The ongoing massacres in Syria will have consequences too. WHAT POINT ARE YOU STRUGGLING to make?

yes everything has consequences The fact that muslims have murdered hundreds of millions for the glory of their "god" will have consequences. The fact that muslims consider rape of non muslim "enemies" legal will have consequences in reference to their hundred of millions of victims and the fact that approximately 600,000 arabs were displaced and more than a million jews displaced because of the conflict between jews and muslims in the middle east will have consequences The ongoing massacres in Syria will have consequences too. WHAT POINT ARE YOU STRUGGLING to make?
They weren't displaced. They were driven from their homes by jewish terrorism.

It should also be noted, that none of the violence between muslims and jews in that area had occured, until the zionists showed up.

There are a far far far higher number of muslims in the world who demand the annhilation of israel ----than there are jews in the world who seek to destroy Jordan In fact there even in terms of PERCENTAGES--as opposed to absolute numbers A FAR HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF MUSLIMS SUPPORT THE ANNHILATION OF ISRAEL than the percentage of jews who advocate the destruction of Israel--------the difference in percentages is ENORMOUS. If the muslims of the world were asked "would the destruction of israel be a good thing" -------I am confident that more than 98% would vote YES If the jews of the world were asked "would the destruction of jordan be a good thing" I am confident that more than 98% of the jews of the world would answer "are you nuts?"

There is a major difference Jordan was not created by kicking out the natives and replacing them with foreign settlers.
Natives? That would be the Jews who can trace their roots and history back to Israel, and who maintained a presence there. Not a bunch of Arab Muslim savages who invaded, looted, murdered, and squatted everywhere they went.

There are a far far far higher number of muslims in the world who demand the annhilation of israel ----than there are jews in the world who seek to destroy Jordan In fact there even in terms of PERCENTAGES--as opposed to absolute numbers A FAR HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF MUSLIMS SUPPORT THE ANNHILATION OF ISRAEL than the percentage of jews who advocate the destruction of Israel--------the difference in percentages is ENORMOUS. If the muslims of the world were asked "would the destruction of israel be a good thing" -------I am confident that more than 98% would vote YES If the jews of the world were asked "would the destruction of jordan be a good thing" I am confident that more than 98% of the jews of the world would answer "are you nuts?"

There is a major difference Jordan was not created by kicking out the natives and replacing them with foreign settlers.
Natives? That would be the Jews who can trace their roots and history back to Israel, and who maintained a presence there. Not a bunch of Arab Muslim savages who invaded, looted, murdered, and squatted everywhere they went.

i can trace their history back to northern iraq, y'all belong there if you want to go that route.

let me get this straight, and try to put this in general terms. you believe that a people or an ethnicity (or in this case, an organisation) have a right to arbitrarily pick some place and time in history, go to that place, even if it is milleniae later, and displace the people living there without consideraation or recompense?

that is what you are saying. now, if you sit down and look at it carefully (lord knows, you are incapable of that, but try anyway), you will find a correlation between saying what and saying "what hitler did to the jews was justified."

all i am saying to you is get real and come up with another story, or at least stop saying that "all we want to do is be treated equally" and say "all we want is what we deserve, to be treated especially."

ya know what. jewish people are going to have to clean up their act and present valid arguments or someday, this thing is going to come back and bite you in the ass bigtime, and you and others can scream "anti-semite" at me all you want but it is simply not true and the term falls on deaf ears anyway.

you think people who tell you what you want to hear are your friends. i worked in perhaps what is now one of the diverse worlplaces in the world but when i started, the place was all lily white males. it employed, at the time, college students...college was a requirement...lily white males...institutional racism. they dropped the requirement and poor kids from the streets started working there. the first were two black kids, happy to have a job, and one of them says to me one day "this is a great place to work. everyone is so fair and friendly." everyone wasn't. i said, "you should hear what they are saying behind your back if you have a problem with management, come to me."

figure it out. the end.

p.s. i notice a lot of you are afraid to respond to my posts, and others. probably a good idea, but i hope you are paying attention to them at least and honing your defense skills. from the looks of it though, you aren't. all the "fuck you"s and merely asserting the same thing over and over again as a response makes you look desperate.

i can trace their history back to northern iraq, y'all belong there if you want to go that route.

let me get this straight, and try to put this in general terms. you believe that a people or an ethnicity (or in this case, an organisation) have a right to arbitrarily pick some place and time in history, go to that place, even if it is milleniae later, and displace the people living there without consideraation or recompense?

that is what you are saying. now, if you sit down and look at it carefully (lord knows, you are incapable of that, but try anyway), you will find a correlation between saying what and saying "what hitler did to the jews was justified."

all i am saying to you is get real and come up with another story, or at least stop saying that "all we want to do is be treated equally" and say "all we want is what we deserve, to be treated especially."

ya know what. jewish people are going to have to clean up their act and present valid arguments or someday, this thing is going to come back and bite you in the ass bigtime, and you and others can scream "anti-semite" at me all you want but it is simply not true and the term falls on deaf ears anyway.

you think people who tell you what you want to hear are your friends. i worked in perhaps what is now one of the diverse worlplaces in the world but when i started, the place was all lily white males. it employed, at the time, college students...college was a requirement...lily white males...institutional racism. they dropped the requirement and poor kids from the streets started working there. the first were two black kids, happy to have a job, and one of them says to me one day "this is a great place to work. everyone is so fair and friendly." everyone wasn't. i said, "you should hear what they are saying behind your back if you have a problem with management, come to me."

figure it out. the end.

p.s. i notice a lot of you are afraid to respond to my posts, and others. probably a good idea, but i hope you are paying attention to them at least and honing your defense skills. from the looks of it though, you aren't. all the "fuck you"s and merely asserting the same thing over and over again as a response makes you look desperate.
Did anybody understand what this fucking idiot just said? This is how it sounded:

images

figure it out. the end.

That was beautiful. I couldn't of said it better myself. That's hitting the nail on the head. If they won't accept reality willingly, then sooner or later, reality will eventually be shoved down their god-damn throats.

The day will come when they cannot deny any longer their role in the problems they've caused. It will be similar to when average German's refused to believe the Holocaust when first told about it. And they continued to disbelieve it, until Eisenhower made them bury the dead. After that, they couldn't deny it any longer, even if they tried. Israel will have their day of reckoning as well. They are already considered by the world community as a pariah. And I think that day would come a lot sooner if everybody would stop kissing their ass!

Last edited:

figure it out. the end.

That was beautiful. I couldn't of said it better myself. That's hitting the nail on the head. If they won't accept reality willingly, then sooner or later, reality will eventually be shoved down their god-damn throats.

The day will come when they cannot deny any longer their role in the problems they've caused. It will be similar to when average German's refused to believe the Holocaust when first told about it. And they continued to disbelieve it, until Eisenhower made them bury the dead. After that, they couldn't deny it any longer, even if they tried. Israel will have their day of reckoning as well. They are already considered by the world community as a pariah. And I think that day would come a lot sooner if everybody would stop kissing their ass!
images

images

Last edited:

You say that some people cannot be considered natives because their ancestry does not go back far enough. How far back would you consider to be enough? What would be your cutoff date and why would you chose that date? How would you determine who would fail that test so that they could be excluded from the native population? What about the most recent immigrants (within the last hundred years or so) who have no ancestors from that area?

Let me know how that is going to work.

you are quite a joke georgie. I have been acquainted with LOTS OF MUSLIMS mostly NOT PALESTINIANS ------and, in fact----even before the 1967 war. Muslims back then advocated the destruction of israel just as much as they do today. It has nothing to do with your myth of DAILY DESTRUCTION OF HOMES or LIVES. One of the phenomena I noted way back then was------the people MOST FERVENT ABOUT DESTROYING ISRAEL and the EVILS OF JEWS -----were from lands that had no jews. Its a LEARNED THING georgie---------they grow up with it its taught in the mosques and in the schools. There have been times in my life that I was the first jew a muslim landing in the USA ever met. ------but they KNEW ALL ABOUT ISRAEL AND JUDAISM AND THE "FACT" THAT ISRAEL HAD TO BE DESTROYED. I had interesting interaction. Muslims from foreign lands often LOGICALLY assumed me to be christian------and so spoke to me as a muslim to a christian If you want to know what muslims think of jews------let that muslim think you are a christian. If you want to know what muslims think of christians----let the muslim think you are a jew. Depending on the place that the muslim was born-----you might hear something about how disgusting hindus are no matter what you claim to be
That's just bullshit Israeli propaganda. Many times the Palestinian's have persued non-violent means to bring an end to hostilities, but in every case, the Israeli's would not reciprocate. So in light of the way the Israeli's treat the Palestinian's, rocket attacks are the reasonable response.

The only reason you spew this "that's how they're raised" bullshit, is because you're too big of a coward to be responsible for your own actions.

"That's just bullshit Israeli propaganda. Many times the Palestinian's have persued non-violent means to bring an end to hostilities,"

Can you bring a classic example? if you may.

"So in light of the way the Israeli's treat the Palestinian's, rocket attacks are the reasonable response."

So you say you're against attacking civilians. As long as those civilians are not Jews. In that case, attacking them is alright by you.

figure it out. the end.

If you think the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is the same as the Holocaust, you need to consider a few basic facts.

1. Those are the Arabs who say that the war Muslims have with Jews is not limited in time and place, "Kill them wherever you find them, they're the ones who bring down Allah's wrath". Jews have never ever called to destroy the Arabs.

2. The Arabs are constandly and undoubtly are trying to change historical facts. such as claiming that the Jews have never been in Israel, have no connection to the land whatsoever, and that the "wall of tears" is nothing but an excuse to try and to destroy Al Aqza mosque.

3. Even though they claim that Jerusalem is a holy city to them, the Islamic history AND their actions in field prove otherwise.

4. No Palestinian leader has ever called to make everlasting peace with Israel.

5. Most importantly, do remember that the people you Pro-Palestinians defend, gloat in time of your sorrow and call to fight and defeat the united states.

figure it out. the end.

If you think the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is the same as the Holocaust, you need to consider a few basic facts.

1. Those are the Arabs who say that the war Muslims have with Jews is not limited in time and place, "Kill them wherever you find them, they're the ones who bring down Allah's wrath". Jews have never ever called to destroy the Arabs.

2. The Arabs are constandly and undoubtly are trying to change historical facts. such as claiming that the Jews have never been in Israel, have no connection to the land whatsoever, and that the "wall of tears" is nothing but an excuse to try and to destroy Al Aqza mosque.

3. Even though they claim that Jerusalem is a holy city to them, the Islamic history AND their actions in field prove otherwise.

5. Most importantly, do remember that the people you Pro-Palestinians defend, gloat in time of your sorrow and call to fight and defeat the united states.

The Palestinians are always seeking peace based on international law.

Israel will have no part of that.

I will ask you the same I asked Loinboy. Give me an example of ONE thing the Palstinians did to solve the issue peacefully in a way that won't harm the other side.

I will ask you the same I asked Loinboy. Give me an example of ONE thing the Palstinians did to solve the issue peacefully in a way that won't harm the other side.

Peace based on international law would be fair to both sides. Israel always wants a one sided peace.

What parts of the Hamas charter calling for the destruction of Israel are based on International law?

Is seeking peace based upon genocide really in the spirit of international law?

Are you aware of the death cult mentality afflicting pal arabs?

We love death, you love life™ That's a prescription for a maladjusted personality.

What parts of the Hamas charter calling for the destruction of Israel are based on International law?

Is seeking peace based upon genocide really in the spirit of international law?

Are you aware of the death cult mentality afflicting pal arabs?

We love death, you love life™ That's a prescription for a maladjusted personality.

All propaganda aside, Hamas is in favor of enforcing international law.

There must be a lot of hay where you live, because you keep responding to these strawman arguments of your own creation. If you want to know what I think, just ask me and I'll tell you. If you think, I think, the current conflict is the same as the Holocaust, then you didn't understand the point I was making.

German's refused to believe what they were being told. They didn't like what they were being told. They could not fathom their government could be a part of something like that. These were just average German citizens no different than you or me. And certain events occured that forced them to finally accept the inevitable. As a result, Germany became a better nation after it's citizens became aware of what happened.

Now we fast forward to today. Although not on the same level historically as the Holocaust, Israeli citizens, such as yourself, refuse to believe what they're being told. You refuse to accept the fact that your government could be doing something so inhuman and barbaric to an entire population of people and in violation of international laws. The entire world looks in disgust at what Israel is doing to the Palestinian's and now considers Israel, a pariah state. You don't believe it now, but your time will come when you will have no choice but to accept the horror of what your government has done over the last 45 years.

Oh yes they have. Go read the zionist writings of Menachem Begin back in the '40's where he talks about purging all "non-jews" from Palestine. All muslims want is for their rights to be respected and to be treated equally, which is something Israel refuses to do.

I haven't seen any arabs saying that. Everything I see them saying is that they have rights to this a land as well. And those rights are not inferior to jewish rights.

Bullshit! What a fuckin' hypocrite you are. You just got done complaining about alleged arab attempts to change history, then you go off and to that very thing yourself. Talk about a double-standard.

Oh yes they have. And they have several times. But it is all conditional upon Israel ending the occupation. It is up to Israel to make the first move by ending this 45 year bullshit they've been doing that makes Palestinian life a daily hell.

That's only because we give Israel the weapons and technology to continue their oppression in Gaza and the West Bank. If we treated both sides equally, they wouldn't be gloating about our tragedies.

They have a right to self-determination. It's about time you gave it to them

There must be a lot of hay where you live, because you keep responding to these strawman arguments of your own creation. If you want to know what I think, just ask me and I'll tell you. If you think, I think, the current conflict is the same as the Holocaust, then you didn't understand the point I was making.

German's refused to believe what they were being told. They didn't like what they were being told. They could not fathom their government could be a part of something like that. These were just average German citizens no different than you or me. And certain events occured that forced them to finally accept the inevitable. As a result, Germany became a better nation after it's citizens became aware of what happened.

Now we fast forward to today. Although not on the same level historically as the Holocaust, Israeli citizens, such as yourself, refuse to believe what they're being told. You refuse to accept the fact that your government could be doing something so inhuman and barbaric to an entire population of people and in violation of international laws. The entire world looks in disgust at what Israel is doing to the Palestinian's and now considers Israel, a pariah state. You don't believe it now, but your time will come when you will have no choice but to accept the horror of what your government has done over the last 45 years.

Oh yes they have. Go read the zionist writings of Menachem Begin back in the '40's where he talks about purging all "non-jews" from Palestine. All muslims want is for their rights to be respected and to be treated equally, which is something Israel refuses to do.

I haven't seen any arabs saying that. Everything I see them saying is that they have rights to this a land as well. And those rights are not inferior to jewish rights.

Bullshit! What a fuckin' hypocrite you are. You just got done complaining about alleged arab attempts to change history, then you go off and to that very thing yourself. Talk about a double-standard.

Oh yes they have. And they have several times. But it is all conditional upon Israel ending the occupation. It is up to Israel to make the first move by ending this 45 year bullshit they've been doing that makes Palestinian life a daily hell.

That's only because we give Israel the weapons and technology to continue their oppression in Gaza and the West Bank. If we treated both sides equally, they wouldn't be gloating about our tragedies.

They have a right to self-determination. It's about time you gave it to them

And do you, loinboy, guarantee that the Palestinians will not act like animals if they are given a state? They acted like animals when Rabin and Peres first started giving up land in the West Bank. A "daily hell" is a bit of an exxageration. Have you ever been to the West Bank? I have. I spoke to a very nice Palestinian who had studied at Oxford. Doesn't sound like hell to me.

And do you, loinboy, guarantee that the Palestinians will not act like animals if they are given a state? They acted like animals when Rabin and Peres first started giving up land in the West Bank. A "daily hell" is a bit of an exxageration. Have you ever been to the West Bank? I have. I spoke to a very nice Palestinian who had studied at Oxford. Doesn't sound like hell to me.
It doesn't matter what they'll do. Israel needs to end the occupation, period. That's the only option they have. Israel has been in violation of international law for the last 45 years. Their only coarse of action, is to stop breaking the law.

As far as Rabin and Peres, it's not their land to give. It's their land to leave. The only thing they need to do in regards to that land, is get the fuck off it.

As for "daily hell", that's an understatement when you consider the over 500 checkpoints and roadblocks that restrict the freedom of movement of Palestinian's on their own property.

It doesn't matter what they'll do. Israel needs to end the occupation, period. That's the only option they have. Israel has been in violation of international law for the last 45 years. Their only coarse of action, is to stop breaking the law.

As far as Rabin and Peres, it's not their land to give. It's their land to leave. The only thing they need to do in regards to that land, is get the fuck off it.

As for "daily hell", that's an understatement when you consider the over 500 checkpoints and roadblocks that restrict the freedom of movement of Palestinian's on their own property.

Consider what you are demanding----Israel and Gaza are technically AT WAR Gaza never surrendered after the 1967 war If Israel were to simply completely and utterly disengage from Gaza-------one rocket launched from Gaza into Israel would be a LEGAL justification for Israel to carpet bomb Gaza out of existence That Israel is ---sorta "occupying" Gaza-----is a far better deal for Gaza than if Israel were to disengage. There is also the issue of WATER AND ELECTRICITY which is supplied to Gaza via Iraeli hookups Of course egypt could hook its utilities up to Gaza-----how many days do you think Israel should allow before compltely cutting Gaza off? There are lots of Gazans in Israeli hospitals -----where do you think Israel should dump them?

Forum List

Back