🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

And do you, loinboy, guarantee that the Palestinians will not act like animals if they are given a state? They acted like animals when Rabin and Peres first started giving up land in the West Bank. A "daily hell" is a bit of an exxageration. Have you ever been to the West Bank? I have. I spoke to a very nice Palestinian who had studied at Oxford. Doesn't sound like hell to me.
It doesn't matter what they'll do. Israel needs to end the occupation, period. That's the only option they have. Israel has been in violation of international law for the last 45 years. Their only coarse of action, is to stop breaking the law.

As far as Rabin and Peres, it's not their land to give. It's their land to leave. The only thing they need to do in regards to that land, is get the fuck off it.

As for "daily hell", that's an understatement when you consider the over 500 checkpoints and roadblocks that restrict the freedom of movement of Palestinian's on their own property.

Consider what you are demanding----Israel and Gaza are technically AT WAR Gaza never surrendered after the 1967 war If Israel were to simply completely and utterly disengage from Gaza-------one rocket launched from Gaza into Israel would be a LEGAL justification for Israel to carpet bomb Gaza out of existence That Israel is ---sorta "occupying" Gaza-----is a far better deal for Gaza than if Israel were to disengage. There is also the issue of WATER AND ELECTRICITY which is supplied to Gaza via Iraeli hookups Of course egypt could hook its utilities up to Gaza-----how many days do you think Israel should allow before compltely cutting Gaza off? There are lots of Gazans in Israeli hospitals -----where do you think Israel should dump them?
Hitler supplied his death camps with water and electricity too. So the Israelis are in good company. :D

It doesn't matter what they'll do. Israel needs to end the occupation, period. That's the only option they have. Israel has been in violation of international law for the last 45 years. Their only coarse of action, is to stop breaking the law.

As far as Rabin and Peres, it's not their land to give. It's their land to leave. The only thing they need to do in regards to that land, is get the fuck off it.

As for "daily hell", that's an understatement when you consider the over 500 checkpoints and roadblocks that restrict the freedom of movement of Palestinian's on their own property.

Consider what you are demanding----Israel and Gaza are technically AT WAR Gaza never surrendered after the 1967 war If Israel were to simply completely and utterly
disengage from Gaza-------one rocket launched from Gaza into Israel would be a LEGAL justification for Israel to carpet bomb Gaza out of existence That Israel is ---sorta "occupying" Gaza-----is a far better deal for Gaza than if Israel were to disengage. There is also the issue of WATER AND ELECTRICITY which is supplied to Gaza via Iraeli hookups Of course egypt could hook its utilities up to Gaza-----how many days do you think Israel should allow before compltely cutting Gaza off? There are lots of Gazans in Israeli hospitals -----where do you think Israel should dump them?
Hitler supplied his death camps with water and electricity too. So the Israelis are in good company. :D

your comment is typically vulgar ---------and very much consistent with your usual filth -----The propaganda of baby throat slitters is remarkably consistent ----vulgar and idiotic and mosque like One of the comments that muslims are PROUD of repeating about chrisitans is "CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT THEIR 'god' PISSED BEHIND THE BUSHES
excellent comparison -----so MOSQUE LIKE. Like you---muslims SMILE WITH PRIDE at their own brilliance and wit when they emit this sort of idiocy

anyone interested in experiencing a delighted muslim smiling with pride while spitting on the concept of the trinity------ just say you are a jew-----the muslim will come up with this sort of filth imagining it is making YOU HAPPY and displays his own WIT

Consider what you are demanding----Israel and Gaza are technically AT WAR Gaza never surrendered after the 1967 war If Israel were to simply completely and utterly
disengage from Gaza-------one rocket launched from Gaza into Israel would be a LEGAL justification for Israel to carpet bomb Gaza out of existence That Israel is ---sorta "occupying" Gaza-----is a far better deal for Gaza than if Israel were to disengage. There is also the issue of WATER AND ELECTRICITY which is supplied to Gaza via Iraeli hookups Of course egypt could hook its utilities up to Gaza-----how many days do you think Israel should allow before compltely cutting Gaza off? There are lots of Gazans in Israeli hospitals -----where do you think Israel should dump them?

your comment is typically vulgar ---------and very much consistent with your usual filth -----The propaganda of baby throat slitters is remarkably consistent ----vulgar and idiotic and mosque like One of the comments that muslims are PROUD of repeating about chrisitans is "CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT THEIR 'god' PISSED BEHIND THE BUSHES
excellent comparison -----so MOSQUE LIKE. Like you---muslims SMILE WITH PRIDE at their own brilliance and wit when they emit this sort of idiocy

anyone interested in experiencing a delighted muslim smiling with pride while spitting on the concept of the trinity------ just say you are a jew-----the muslim will come up with this sort of filth imagining it is making YOU HAPPY and displays his own WIT

I'm not a muzzy. Sorry, you fail AGAIN. Better luck next time. :D

I did not say you are a "muzzy" I commented on the remarkable stability of baby throat slitters and their admirers in their concept of "wit" My first encounter with the kind of wit you exhibit came from nazi literature I read as a child I grew up in an area of the USA that had been very BUNDIST during world war II --------and the "ADOLF LOVER" literature was strewn all over town. -----Long before 1967 ----I picked up a pamphlet that described "CONCENTRATION CAMPS" in a place called "GAZA" There were pictures of miserable ragged people collecting water in buckets from UN TRUCKS -----they were standing behind barbed wire fences -----the pictures were captioned "ISRAEL DID THIS TO US" I was a child and horrified that there were concentration camps in Israel. ----I showed the pictures to my mother------"LOOK ISRAEL PUT PEOPLE IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS" She said "Gaza is in egypt, not Israel"

see? I have experience with your filth way back when I was nine years old. At that time your literature actually impressed me. Sometimes there was no one around to explain it to me

Consider what you are demanding----Israel and Gaza are technically AT WAR Gaza never surrendered after the 1967 war If Israel were to simply completely and utterly disengage from Gaza-------one rocket launched from Gaza into Israel would be a LEGAL justification for Israel to carpet bomb Gaza out of existence That Israel is ---sorta "occupying" Gaza-----is a far better deal for Gaza than if Israel were to disengage. There is also the issue of WATER AND ELECTRICITY which is supplied to Gaza via Iraeli hookups Of course egypt could hook its utilities up to Gaza-----how many days do you think Israel should allow before compltely cutting Gaza off? There are lots of Gazans in Israeli hospitals -----where do you think Israel should dump them?
Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Amin Al-Husseini arrives in Rome, where he meets fascist leader Mussolini. The fascist dictator and invador of Ethiopia praises Husseini and his use of the Kur’an to propagate fascism. From Rome, Husseini declares Fatwa-Jihad [xv] against Britain. He creates the notion of Pan-Islamism, borrowed from Nazi Pan-Aryanism, with slogans of Muslim unity to further his cause.

Amin Al Husseini goes to Baghdad and participates in Pro-Nazi Coup in Iraq.

European Jews Must Not Make It to Palestine [xvi]
Amin Al Husseini Meets Hitler in Berlin During WWII

*Amin Al-Husseini [xvii] in Berlin sits with Adolf Hitler and is active in the decision to exterminate all Jews through the infamous Final Solution.

Hitler was content with deporting the Jews out of Germany.* Husseini perceived this as a threat to his stronghold in Palestine and pushed successfully for the extermination of the European Jews.**** Final Solution will claim six million Jewish lives, including one million children.

Husseini calls SS Muslims

“Cream Of Islam”

Amin Al-Husseini creates the Hanzar [xviii] Division of Nazi Muslim Soldiers in Bosnia.* It becomes the largest division of Third Reich and participates actively in the genocide of Serbian, Gypsy, and Jewish populations.* Over three hundred thousand men, women and children murdered. Amin Al-Husseini refers to them as the ‘Cream of Islam’.

Last edited:
If you think the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is the same as the Holocaust, you need to consider a few basic facts.
There must be a lot of hay where you live, because you keep responding to these strawman arguments of your own creation. If you want to know what I think, just ask me and I'll tell you. If you think, I think, the current conflict is the same as the Holocaust, then you didn't understand the point I was making.

German's refused to believe what they were being told. They didn't like what they were being told. They could not fathom their government could be a part of something like that. These were just average German citizens no different than you or me. And certain events occured that forced them to finally accept the inevitable. As a result, Germany became a better nation after it's citizens became aware of what happened.

Now we fast forward to today. Although not on the same level historically as the Holocaust, Israeli citizens, such as yourself, refuse to believe what they're being told. You refuse to accept the fact that your government could be doing something so inhuman and barbaric to an entire population of people and in violation of international laws. The entire world looks in disgust at what Israel is doing to the Palestinian's and now considers Israel, a pariah state. You don't believe it now, but your time will come when you will have no choice but to accept the horror of what your government has done over the last 45 years.

Oh yes they have. Go read the zionist writings of Menachem Begin back in the '40's where he talks about purging all "non-jews" from Palestine. All muslims want is for their rights to be respected and to be treated equally, which is something Israel refuses to do.

I haven't seen any arabs saying that. Everything I see them saying is that they have rights to this a land as well. And those rights are not inferior to jewish rights.

Bullshit! What a fuckin' hypocrite you are. You just got done complaining about alleged arab attempts to change history, then you go off and to that very thing yourself. Talk about a double-standard.

Oh yes they have. And they have several times. But it is all conditional upon Israel ending the occupation. It is up to Israel to make the first move by ending this 45 year bullshit they've been doing that makes Palestinian life a daily hell.

5. Most importantly, do remember that the people you Pro-Palestinians defend, gloat in time of your sorrow and call to fight and defeat the united states.
That's only because we give Israel the weapons and technology to continue their oppression in Gaza and the West Bank. If we treated both sides equally, they wouldn't be gloating about our tragedies.

They have a right to self-determination. It's about time you gave it to them

And do you, loinboy, guarantee that the Palestinians will not act like animals if they are given a state? They acted like animals when Rabin and Peres first started giving up land in the West Bank. A "daily hell" is a bit of an exxageration. Have you ever been to the West Bank? I have. I spoke to a very nice Palestinian who had studied at Oxford. Doesn't sound like hell to me.

It is not about "a state." It is about rights.

The Palestinians are always seeking peace based on international law.

Israel will have no part of that.

What parts of the Hamas charter calling for the destruction of Israel are based on International law?

Is seeking peace based upon genocide really in the spirit of international law?

Are you aware of the death cult mentality afflicting pal arabs?

We love death, you love life™ That's a prescription for a maladjusted personality.

All propaganda aside, Hamas is in favor of enforcing international law.
You mean Israel and the world should ignore what they have said, done, and written in their constitution aka Charter about committing genocide on the Jews? Ha ha ha! You're better off waiting for Hell to freeze over.

Gaza had it's own power station until.....Israel bombed the only electrical power plant in the Gaza Strip
Operation Summer Rains (2006) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tinny your posting reveals that you know nothing about the history of germany over the past 100 years and nothing about the history of palestine over the past 100 years ------in fact you post as if you never met an actual german or an actual israeli or an actual arab palestinian

"germans did not believe what they were being told" <<<what does that mean? what were germans being told? did you ever talk to a german who was around during world war II?

"israelis do not believe what they are being told about 'palestinians' " <<< what does that mean?. Have you ever been to Israel? THEY LIVE with arab palestinians over there They certainly do know how those people live Have you ever spoken to a real 'palestinian arab'?

you are utterly clueless-----you post as if all your information is derived from propaganda that shows up on the web If you are an american-----you post as if you live somewhere in the hills -------and your whole link to the outside world is your computer-----and T.V.

There must be a lot of hay where you live, because you keep responding to these strawman arguments of your own creation. If you want to know what I think, just ask me and I'll tell you. If you think, I think, the current conflict is the same as the Holocaust, then you didn't understand the point I was making.

German's refused to believe what they were being told. They didn't like what they were being told. They could not fathom their government could be a part of something like that. These were just average German citizens no different than you or me. And certain events occured that forced them to finally accept the inevitable. As a result, Germany became a better nation after it's citizens became aware of what happened.

Now we fast forward to today. Although not on the same level historically as the Holocaust, Israeli citizens, such as yourself, refuse to believe what they're being told. You refuse to accept the fact that your government could be doing something so inhuman and barbaric to an entire population of people and in violation of international laws. The entire world looks in disgust at what Israel is doing to the Palestinian's and now considers Israel, a pariah state. You don't believe it now, but your time will come when you will have no choice but to accept the horror of what your government has done over the last 45 years.

Oh yes they have. Go read the zionist writings of Menachem Begin back in the '40's where he talks about purging all "non-jews" from Palestine. All muslims want is for their rights to be respected and to be treated equally, which is something Israel refuses to do.

I haven't seen any arabs saying that. Everything I see them saying is that they have rights to this a land as well. And those rights are not inferior to jewish rights.

Bullshit! What a fuckin' hypocrite you are. You just got done complaining about alleged arab attempts to change history, then you go off and to that very thing yourself. Talk about a double-standard.

Oh yes they have. And they have several times. But it is all conditional upon Israel ending the occupation. It is up to Israel to make the first move by ending this 45 year bullshit they've been doing that makes Palestinian life a daily hell.

That's only because we give Israel the weapons and technology to continue their oppression in Gaza and the West Bank. If we treated both sides equally, they wouldn't be gloating about our tragedies.

They have a right to self-determination. It's about time you gave it to them

It's never been about a state nor has it been about rights. It's about religious based Muslim intolerance and hatred, and inability to accept a Jewish state, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Zionists also cut deals with Hitler
The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine is a book written by author Edwin Black, documenting the agreement between Zionist Jews and Adolf Hitler to help create a Jewish state in Palestine, in return for an end of a global boycott of Nazi Germany that had threatened to bring it down in its first days of power.
The Transfer Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muzzy or ass kisser of IslamoNazis? Is here a difference? You probably have affiliations with some Islamic anti semetic assholes. Who the fuck cares. They always recruit ignorant retards like yourself. It's nothing new. They usually target prisons, convicts, murderers, and basically the lowest elements of society.

The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine is a book written by author Edwin Black, documenting the agreement between Zionist Jews and Adolf Hitler to help create a Jewish state in Palestine, in return for an end of a global boycott of Nazi Germany that had threatened to bring it down in its first days of power.
Muslim Brotherhood established in Egypt in 1928 [vii] .* Mother organization for today&#8217;s Egyptian Islamic Jihad and Hamas [viii] .* The Muslim Brotherhood preaches Wahhabi [ix] Islam, which justifies violent means to rid the &#8216;Muslim world&#8217; of its non-Islamic element.* It envisions a Pan-Islamic Empire, where strict Islamic law rules over all.* Husseini finds his fit and becomes prominent member of Muslim Brotherhood.

Husseini organizes Hebron Massacre

Amin Al-Husseini organizes more riots in Palestine.** He spreads false rumors to further turn the local Muslims against the Jews.** Random murdering of Hebron Jews begins. Hebron Jewish community was over 2,000 years old.

Amin Al-Husseini is main organizer of riots. [xiii] * He organizes suicide squads against the local authorities.* Applies Nazi methodology of &#8220;systematic extermination&#8221; of any Arab suspected of less than total loyalty to Pan-Islamic vision of Muslim Brotherhood.*

Any &#8220;non-Islamic&#8221; element is a threat to his Pan-Islamic vision.

Many Muslim and Christian Palestinian intellectual leaders and clerics assassinated for protesting Husseini&#8217;s Islamic terror.

1936-1938. Murdered by Husseini&#8217;s men:*

** Sheikh Daoud Ansari ( Imam of Al Aqsa Mosque),* Sheikh Ali Nur el Khattib (Al Aqsa Mosque), Sheikh Nusbi Abdal Rahim (Council of Muslim Religious Court), Sheikh Abdul el Badoui (Acre, Palestine), Sheikh El Namouri (Hebron), Nasr El Din Nassr* (Mayor of Hebron).* Between Feb. 1937 and Nov 1938, Eleven (11) Mukhtars (community leaders) and their entire families slain by Amin al Husseini&#8217;s men.

The Palestine riots between 1936-1938 were financially sponsored by Nazi Germany [xiv] .

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com

Last edited:

Muzzy or ass kisser of IslamoNazis? Is here a difference? You probably have affiliations with some Islamic anti semetic assholes. Who the fuck cares. They always recruit ignorant retards like yourself. It's nothing new. They usually target prisons, convicts, murderers, and basically the lowest elements of society.

Why? Where you targeted? :D

It's never been about a state nor has it been about rights. It's about religious based Muslim intolerance and hatred, and inability to accept a Jewish state, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Your statement is incomplete. It should say:

...Muslim intolerance and hatred, and inability to accept a Jewish state in Palestine, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

There, that gives a more realistic perspective.

*Prime Minister of Pan-Arab Government

Visits Nazi Death Camp with Head of SS H.Himmler

Amin Al Husseini Meets Chief Commander of Nazi SS: Heinrich Himmler

*Amin Al-Husseini is made Prime Minister of Pan-Arab Government by Nazi regime.* His headquarters are in Berlin.

He plans construction of concentration camp [xix] in Nablus (Palestine) to implement the* &#8220;final solution&#8221; in Palestine to exterminate the Jews there, as an extension of Hitler&#8217;s plan.

Mufti becomes close friend of* Heinrich Himmler, Head of SS (Nazi Officers).* Amin Al-Husseini is given a private tour of Aushwitz death camp by Himmler, where he insists on seeing first-hand the murder of Europe&#8217;s Jews. [xx]

Amin Al Husseini Coaching Muslim Nazi Soldier 1943. Muslim Troops.

Mufti Addresses** Bosnian Muslim Nazi Troops

Amin Al Husseini Inspecting His Muslim Troops. 1943.

March 1, 1944. Amin Al-Husseini makes speech from Berlin addressing Muslim SS Nazi troops: "Kill Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, History and Religion.* This saves your honor. God is with you.&#8221; [xxi]

The Haavara (Transfer) Agreement was agreed to by the German government in 1933 to allow the Zionist movement, in the form of the Haavara company to transfer property from Germany to Palestine, for the sole purpose of encouraging Jewish emigration from Germany. The Haavara company operated under a similar plan as the earlier Hanotea company. The Haavara Company required immigrants to pay at least 1000 pounds sterling into the banking company. This money would then be used to buy German exports for import to Palestine.

The Haavara Agreement was thought among certain circles to be a possible way to rid the country of its supposed "Jewish problem." The head of the Middle Eastern division of the foreign ministry, Werner Otto von Hentig, supported the policy of concentrating Jews in Palestine. Von Hentig believed that if the Jewish population was concentrated in a single foreign entity, then foreign diplomatic policy and containment of the Jews would become easier.[4] Hitler's support of the Haavara Agreement varied throughout the thirties. Initially, Hitler criticized the agreement, but shortly reversed his opinion, and continued to support it, in the face of opposition, through 1939.[5]

After the invasion of Poland and the onset of World War II in 1939, the practical continuation of the Haavara agreement became impossible. In 1940, representatives of the underground Zionist group Lehi met with von Hentig to propose direct military cooperation with the Nazis for the continuation of the transfer of European Jews to Palestine.
Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...Muslim intolerance and hatred, and inability to accept a Jewish state in Palestine, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

There ya go thanks for correcting me. So you admit what I said is true then. It has never been about Palestine, it has been about Muslim religious intolernce and hatred.

Idiot, you compare Jews making a deal with Nazis to escape Nazi death camps as cooperation? Fucking Moron!

** Muslim Brotherhood unites with Hitler&#8217;s Third Reich

"No Jews Allowed"

1933-1944

Hitler Finds Arab Support [xi]

*Arab Nazi political groups spring up throughout Middle East:

******* .Young Egypt.* Led by Muslim Brotherhood member Abdul Gamal Nasser (future Egyptian President).* Young Egypt&#8217;s political slogan &#8220;One Folk, One Party, One Leader&#8221; is a direct translation from German of Nazi slogan.

******* .Social Nationalist Party in Syria.* Led by Anton Saada (known as the Syrian Fuhrer)

Husseini Meets Hitler&#8217;s Banker

Francois Genoud [xii] , later known as the Swiss Banker of the Hitler&#8217;s Third Reich, travels to Palestine to meet Amin Al-Husseini for the first time.* Their relationship will continue well into the 1960&#8217;s.

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com

Last edited:

There ya go thanks for correcting me. So you admit what I said is true then. It has never been about Palestine, it has been about Muslim religious intolernce and hatred.

If the Jewish state was not in Palestine the Palestinians would have little concern.

Forum List

Back