🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

Could you offer some support for your claim that over 46,000 Iraqi children died as a direct result of drinking dirty water? It seems to me your hate for this country should motivate you to move somewhere you might feel more comfortable. There are millions who would gladly trade places with you.
It's interesting that everyone you disagree with, just happens to "hate" something.

How convenient!

For one Israel has the right to be a state mainly because of its historical value. Israel was originally the holy land of the Hebrews. And what other reason would it need. Why shouldn't it be a state is one thing I would like to hear from somebody?
States don't have rights, people do!

And the Pals have just as much right to have a nation of their own.

You know, UN 181 offered the "Pals" the same opportunity for UN membership and international recognition that it offered the soon-to-be Israelis. Had the Arabs accepted and established their own state as the Israelis did in 1948 - rather than violently reject both UN 181 and Israel's existence - they would be celebrating their 64th independence day right about now.
"The Arabs never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity" - Abba Eban

Some of these damn conservatives have real problems with cause and effect.
The greatest purveyor of violence on earth hasn't changed its stripes since MLK died...

Yeah, ok.
Your hate for the US has been duly noted. I wonder which came first: Your hate for America or your hate for Israel?
Explain why I would hate the US and Israel?

My question was obviously directed at GeorgePhillip but you can play too:
Why ask me to explain your hate, Princess? I suggested before that you ask yourself why you hate and in the event that you get an answer, please share it with this board.
Inquiring minds want to know.
Thank you.

Could you offer some support for your claim that over 46,000 Iraqi children died as a direct result of drinking dirty water? It seems to me your hate for this country should motivate you to move somewhere you might feel more comfortable. There are millions who would gladly trade places with you.
It's interesting that everyone you disagree with, just happens to "hate" something.

How convenient!

Woo ... can't get nothing by you, Princess.
Do you think it has something to do with the fact that I confront the haters on this board?

You know, UN 181 offered the "Pals" the same opportunity for UN membership and international recognition that it offered the soon-to-be Israelis. Had the Arabs accepted and established their own state as the Israelis did in 1948 - rather than violently reject both UN 181 and Israel's existence - they would be celebrating their 64th independence day right about now.
What arab is going to consider (or agree to) the confiscation of their property, as an "opportunity"?

land ownership statistics from 1945 showed that Arabs owned more land than Jews in every single district of Palestine, including Jaffa, where Arabs owned 47 percent of the land while Jews owned 39 percent – and Jaffa boasted the highest percentage of Jewish-owned land of any district. In other districts, Arabs owned an even larger portion of the land. At the extreme other end, for instance, in Ramallah, Arabs owned 99 percent of the land. In the whole of Palestine, Arabs owned 85 percent of the land, while Jews owned less than 7 percent, which remained the case up until the time of Israel’s creation.

Yet, despite these facts, the U.N. partition recommendation had called for more than half of the land of Palestine to be given to the Zionists for their “Jewish State”. The truth is that no Arab could be reasonably expected to accept such an unjust proposal. For political commentators today to describe the Arabs’ refusal to accept a recommendation that their land be taken away from them, premised upon the explicit rejection of their right to self-determination, as a “missed opportunity” represents either an astounding ignorance of the roots of the conflict or an unwillingness to look honestly at its history.
That was no "opportunity" for arabs.

Do you think it has something to do with the fact that I confront the haters on this board?
You strawman people you call haters, while never explaining why would they hate. If you can't answer that question, then these are just baseless accusations completely detached from reality.

Fair enough. Explain why he would hate the US.

Why ask me to explain your hate, Princess?
That's not my question. I asking you to explain why "you think" I would hate the US? Or Israel? Or the jews? This is what you are claiming. I want to know what were the premises that led you to those conclusions. The question is not about me, it's about you. Are you going to answer the question?

You strawman people you call haters, while never explaining why would they hate. If you can't answer that question, then these are just baseless accusations completely detached from reality.

How convenient for you!
Since I have no idea which of the infinite reasons to hate blow your hair back I must be detached from reality.
Yeah, that makes sense!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's not my question. I asking you to explain why "you think" I would hate the US? Or Israel? Or the jews? This is what you are claiming. I want to know what were the premises that led you to those conclusions. The question is not about me, it's about you. Are you going to answer the question?

Read my lips: I am not one of the elves running around in your head. Only they and you know why you hate. Maybe you could get one of them to tell you why.

People assume by reading your posts that you are a misanthropist. And they are right!

How convenient for you!
Since I have no idea which of the infinite reasons to hate blow your hair back I must be detached from reality.
You claimed I hate certain groups or people, you must have a reason for saying that. Well, what is that reason?

Read my lips: I am not one of the elves running around in your head. Only they and you know why you hate. Maybe you could get one of them to tell you why.
Get this through your fucking head, I don't hate these people or groups. You're the one claiming I hate, explain why? I'll tell you why you can't explain it! Because your full of shit! You have no valid arguments to contest what I've said, so you try to make the issues about me. You're nothing but a fuckin' liar, who say's things for no reason. And I've just proven it, by giving you the opportunity to explain the reasons behind your claims, of which you've fallen flat on your face.

How convenient for you!
You claimed I hate certain groups or people, you must have a reason for saying that. Well, what is that reason?

That's easy ...the crap you post.
Now are you gonna answer my question?
Why do you hate?

Get this through your fucking head, I don't hate these people or groups. You're the one claiming I hate, explain why? I'll tell you why you can't explain it! Because your full of shit! You have no valid arguments to contest what I've said, so you try to make the issues about me. You're nothing but a fuckin' liar, who say's things for no reason. And I've just proven it, by giving you the opportunity to explain the reasons behind your claims, of which you've fallen flat on your face.

Hey, I understand your embarassment. Nobody likes to be called out for being a mindless hater. I just call 'em like I see 'em and I see you clearly, Princess.

What arab is going to consider (or agree to) the confiscation of their property, as an "opportunity"?

land ownership statistics from 1945 showed that Arabs owned more land than Jews in every single district of Palestine, including Jaffa, where Arabs owned 47 percent of the land while Jews owned 39 percent – and Jaffa boasted the highest percentage of Jewish-owned land of any district. In other districts, Arabs owned an even larger portion of the land. At the extreme other end, for instance, in Ramallah, Arabs owned 99 percent of the land. In the whole of Palestine, Arabs owned 85 percent of the land, while Jews owned less than 7 percent, which remained the case up until the time of Israel’s creation.

Yet, despite these facts, the U.N. partition recommendation had called for more than half of the land of Palestine to be given to the Zionists for their “Jewish State”. The truth is that no Arab could be reasonably expected to accept such an unjust proposal. For political commentators today to describe the Arabs’ refusal to accept a recommendation that their land be taken away from them, premised upon the explicit rejection of their right to self-determination, as a “missed opportunity” represents either an astounding ignorance of the roots of the conflict or an unwillingness to look honestly at its history.

OK, so I've also read Hammond's opinion piece and noticed not a single citation for any of his "facts." Frankly, if a blogger - especially one who holds himself out to be an "investigative reporter" - doesn't support his conclusive "facts" with citations, he wasted his time writing at all. I'm certain Jeremy knew that when he blogged.

land ownership statistics from 1945 showed that Arabs owned more land than Jews in every single district of Palestine, including Jaffa, where Arabs owned 47 percent of the land while Jews owned 39 percent – and Jaffa boasted the highest percentage of Jewish-owned land of any district. In other districts, Arabs owned an even larger portion of the land. At the extreme other end, for instance, in Ramallah, Arabs owned 99 percent of
the land. In the whole of Palestine, Arabs owned 85 percent of the land, while Jews owned less than 7 percent, which remained the case up until the time of Israel’s creation.

Yet, despite these facts, the U.N. partition recommendation had called for more than half of the land of Palestine to be given to the Zionists for their “Jewish State”. The truth is that no Arab could be reasonably expected to accept such an unjust proposal. For political
commentators today to describe the Arabs’ refusal to accept a recommendation that their land be taken away from them, premised upon the explicit rejection of their right to self-determination, as a “missed opportunity” represents either an astounding ignorance of the roots of the conflict or an unwillingness to look honestly at its history.

OK, so I've also read Hammond's opinion piece and noticed not a single citation for any of his "facts." Frankly, if a blogger - especially one who holds himself out to be an "investigative reporter" - doesn't support his conclusive "facts" with citations, he wasted his time writing at all. I'm certain Jeremy knew that when he blogged.

The FACTS cited by islamo nazi propagandaists regarding "arab" ownership of land is based on semantics There is a true Fact----the true fact is that jews owned 7% of the land----by purchase------lands which jews were forced by massacres to abandon----which they also owned-----such as Hebron and Jerusalem were not included in the "jewish owned land" ALL of the rest of the land was assigned some kind of ownership-----if an arab pissed there----it was called "ARAB OWNED LAND" Since by 1948 all the jews had been throat slitted out of Hebron-----at that point ARABS OWNED HEBRON -----etc etc etc Land ownership by virtue of PURCHASE has been customary in Palestine for more than 3000 years with the sole exception of ARAB LAND OWNERSHIP------which simply happens by arab declaration

Forum List

Back