🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

Fair enough. Explain why he would hate the US.

That's not my question. I asking you to explain why "you think" I would hate the US? Or Israel? Or the jews? This is what you are claiming. I want to know what were the premises that led you to those conclusions. The question is not about me, it's about you. Are you going to answer the question?
People assume by reading your posts that you are a misanthropist. And they are right!
"A misanthrope; a person who hates all mankind; a person who hates the human species."

misanthropist - Wiktionary

Other people assume you hate Democracy:

"The Arab leadership (in and out of Palestine) opposed partition and claimed all of Palestine.[34] The Arabs argued that it violated the rights of the majority of the people in Palestine, which at the time was 67% non-Jewish (1,237,000) and 33% Jewish (608,000)."

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are they right?

The Israeli government was set up by foreigners without the consent of the people.

People assume by reading your posts that you are a misanthropist. And they are right!
"A misanthrope; a person who hates all mankind; a person who hates the human species."

"The Arab leadership (in and out of Palestine) opposed partition and claimed all of Palestine.[34] The Arabs argued that it violated the rights of the majority of the people in Palestine, which at the time was 67% non-Jewish (1,237,000) and 33% Jewish (608,000)."

Are they right?
Not deserving of comment.
You set the bar pretty low by claiming everyone who criticizes Israel hates all humanity.

Why do you suppose Western Powers, i.e., the U$ and UK wanted a Jewish $tate close to all that Arab oil?

Are they right?
Not deserving of comment.
You set the bar pretty low by claiming everyone who criticizes Israel hates all humanity.

Why do you suppose Western Powers, i.e., the U$ and UK wanted a Jewish $tate close to all that Arab oil?
Not the reason.

Are they right?

The Israeli government was set up by foreigners without the consent of the people.
That's one of the points Jeremy Hammond makes here:

"Although Arabs were a majority in Palestine prior to the creation of the state of Israel, there had always been a Jewish population, as well. For the most part, Jewish Palestinians got along with their Arab neighbors.

"This began to change with the onset of the Zionist movement, because the Zionists rejected the right of the Palestinians to self-determination and wanted Palestine for their own, to create a 'Jewish State' in a region where Arabs were the majority and owned most of the land.

Top Ten Myths about the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict | Foreign Policy Journal

I can't find Hammond's sources; however, I haven't checked his website, either.

Not the reason.
Are you seriously suggesting it had anything to do with "righting a two thousand year old wrong?"
Ah, rache, of course.
Tribe against tribe:Religion against religion, right?

"Ariel Sharon and former Prime Minister Menachem Begin normally take credit for creating the 'facts on the ground' policies that have poured more than 420,000 settlers into the Occupied Territories.

"But they were simply copying Charles I, the English King, who in 1609 forcibly removed the O’Neill and O’Donnell clans from the north of Ireland, moved in 20,000 English and Scottish Protestants, and founded the Plantation of Ulster."

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules | FPIF

1609, Hoss.
Do you remember 1969?
I do; and I remember how many bombs were still going off on the Ulster Plantation.

BTW...rache?

Are you seriously suggesting it had anything to do with "righting a two thousand year old wrong?"
Ah, rache, of course.

"Ariel Sharon and former Prime Minister Menachem Begin normally take credit for creating the 'facts on the ground' policies that have poured more than 420,000 settlers into the Occupied Territories.

"But they were simply copying Charles I, the English King, who in 1609 forcibly removed the O’Neill and O’Donnell clans from the north of Ireland, moved in 20,000 English and Scottish Protestants, and founded the Plantation of Ulster."

1609, Hoss.
Do you remember 1969?
I do; and I remember how many bombs were still going off on the Ulster Plantation.

BTW...rache?
In 1969 I was on my 2d tour in Vietnam, directing bomb strikes on NVA troops.I didn't have time to think about Sealadaigh Abu.
My reference to Rache is: Rache - Wiktionary

Ah, rache, of course.

1609, Hoss.
Do you remember 1969?

BTW...rache?
In 1969 I was on my 2d tour in Vietnam, directing bomb strikes on NVA troops.I didn't have time to think about Sealadaigh Abu.
What threat did those NVA troops pose to your hometown?
(Or Yorba Linda?)

"1969 – Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon declares the Nixon Doctrine, stating that the United States now expects its Asian allies to take care of their own military defense. This is the start of the "Vietnamization" of the war."

July 25 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1609, Hoss.
Do you remember 1969?

BTW...rache?
What threat did those NVA troops pose to your hometown?
(Or Yorba Linda?)

"1969 – Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon declares the Nixon Doctrine, stating that the United States now expects its Asian allies to take care of their own military defense. This is the start of the "Vietnamization" of the war."

July 25 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you don't know you won't miss anything.

Are they right?

"Although Arabs were a majority in Palestine prior to the creation of the state of Israel, there had always been a Jewish population, as well. For the most part, Jewish Palestinians got along with their Arab neighbors.

"This began to change with the onset of the Zionist movement, because the Zionists rejected the right of the Palestinians to self-determination and wanted Palestine for their own, to create a 'Jewish State' in a region where Arabs were the majority and owned most of the land.

Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.

Israel is a project of the World Zionist Organization, a foreign organization.

Israel was established in Palestine without the consent of the people.

External intervention that violates the right of self determination of a people is a violation of international law.

the statement "jewish residents of palestine for the most part got along with their arab neighbors" is as meaningless as saying "for the most part, jewish residents in the ghettos of the Ukraine---got along with the Cossack neighbors" It is also as meaningless as citing the fact that "MAMMY got along with Scarlett O'Hara" I have no doubt that there were some good relations between muslims and christians in Sudan now and then. I happen to know for SURE that some muslims and hindus got along in India pre 1948 and since there were more Hindus then Muslims in that country------and the muslims were relative new comers ---by invasion----obviously Pakistan should not exist at all. The "FOREIGNERS" argument offered by islamo nazis is silly in light of HOW THE REST OF THE WORLD WAS MADE----over the past 60000 years The arguements DELEGITAMIZE every country on the face of the earth

Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.

External intervention that violates the right of self determination of a people is a violation of international law.
Sour apples. Get over it. It's like quitting drinking but you'll survive.

If there were a DEMOCRATED REFEREDUM put to the citizens of the UNITED STATES as to whether mosques should be permitted in the USA-------the mosques would be VOTED OUT -----in fact it is possible that the MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WOULD VOTE to outlaw islam Be careful what you wish for ------the GREAT AND NOBLE ISLAMIC LAND~~MALDIVES~~~~ VOTED TO MAKE BEING A MUSLIM a requirement for citizenship No one in the UN objected It is good of the Jihadists to create the precedent----there are still MORE HINDUS THAN MUSLIMS IN INDIA -----in fact there are a lot more CATHOLICS IN FRANCE THAN THERE ARE MUSLIMS

the statement "jewish residents of palestine for the most part got along with their arab neighbors" is as meaningless as saying "for the most part, jewish residents in the ghettos of the Ukraine---got along with the Cossack neighbors" It is also as meaningless as citing the fact that "MAMMY got along with Scarlett O'Hara" I have no doubt that there were some good relations between muslims and christians in Sudan now and then. I happen to know for SURE that some muslims and hindus got along in India pre 1948 and since there were more Hindus then Muslims in that country------and the muslims were relative new comers ---by invasion----obviously Pakistan should not exist at all. The "FOREIGNERS" argument offered by islamo nazis is silly in light of HOW THE REST OF THE WORLD WAS MADE----over the past 60000 years The arguements DELEGITAMIZE every country on the face of the earth
Every nation state on the planet is illegitimate?
I think we've found common ground, rosie.
If you're right about Pakistan, I blame the same Empire that gave us Lord Balfour's "Jewish Homeland, rather than Muslims.

Jews and Arabs coexisted in Palestine/historical Israel much more harmoniously before Zionism reared its racist head. How would you expect the majority of Palestinians to responds when foreigners began bleating about creating a "Jewish Homeland" on land that did not belong to Jews?

"For instance, after a series of riots in Jaffa in 1921 resulting in the deaths of 47 Jews and 48 Arabs, the occupying British held a commission of inquiry, which reported their finding that 'there is no inherent anti-Semitism in the country, racial or religious.'

"Rather, Arab attacks on Jewish communities were the result of Arab fears about the stated goal of the Zionists to take over the land."

If there were a DEMOCRATED REFEREDUM put to the citizens of the UNITED STATES as to whether mosques should be permitted in the USA-------the mosques would be VOTED OUT -----in fact it is possible that the MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WOULD VOTE to outlaw islam Be careful what you wish for ------the GREAT AND NOBLE ISLAMIC LAND~~MALDIVES~~~~ VOTED TO MAKE BEING A MUSLIM a requirement for citizenship No one in the UN objected It is good of the Jihadists to create the precedent----there are still MORE HINDUS THAN MUSLIMS IN INDIA -----in fact there are a lot more CATHOLICS IN FRANCE THAN THERE ARE MUSLIMS
"Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

When might we expect a Kosher Bill of Rights to appear?
Shortly after the annexation of Area C?

The United States Constitution - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Every nation state on the planet is illegitimate?
I think we've found common ground, rosie.
If you're right about Pakistan, I blame the same Empire that gave us Lord Balfour's "Jewish Homeland, rather than Muslims.

Jews and Arabs coexisted in Palestine/historical Israel much more harmoniously before Zionism reared its racist head. How would you expect the majority of Palestinians to responds when foreigners began bleating about creating a "Jewish Homeland" on land that did not belong to Jews?

"For instance, after a series of riots in Jaffa in 1921 resulting in the deaths of 47 Jews and 48 Arabs, the occupying British held a commission of inquiry, which reported their finding that 'there is no inherent anti-Semitism in the country, racial or religious.'

"Rather, Arab attacks on Jewish communities were the result of Arab fears about the stated goal of the Zionists to take over the land."

Georgie you are basing your comments on extremely limited knowlege. In fact I would base your comment on India/Pakistan-----on a level consistent with a high school history text book. or some bits and pieces of propaganda Fret not----I knew nothing about the issue which existed and exists between Hindus and muslims and ITS HISTORY---until shortly after I graduated high school, I came into contact with MANY MANY young and well educated Indians (both muslim and hindu etc) and Pakistanis As to the relationship between jews and muslims in the Middle east ---I did know more than I did about the history of the indian subcontinent-----but not much. I learned a lot more from my hundreds of relatives and acquaintances who LIVED IT----ie grew up in pre-1948 palestine and grew up as jews in muslim countries That you quote an opinion by a British comission about the relationship between jews and arabs is actually hilarious

One of the view points you mentioned about the issue of "ITS ALL THE FAULT OF BRITISH COLONIZATION" and the brits "DIVIDE AND CONQUOR POLICY------is 24 Karat INDIAN SUBCONTINENT PROPAGANDA the kids over there are taught to chant that mantra-----after all------GANDHI INVENTED IT and the heirs of the MOGHUL EMPIRE----despite hating Gandhi MANAGED TO LOVE IT ANYWAY its funny----no matter how much the muslims of the Indian sub-continent DESPISE hindus----they still blame the social problems on that POISON left in India by the brits------but, of course, their concept of that which is POISON is not yours------their concept is somehow the Hiindus got the idea that they do not have to lick meccan-----kaaba turd----from the brits --

in sum----georgie---you are clueless------get your nose out of the baby history books and propaganda and talk to real live people -----people who lived it and/or carry the family legacy. My husband was born in a country that adheres to classic shariah law------his community had been there for about 2500 years or more but -------the one interesting prominent feature of that community is that they had almost 100% male literacy for more than 2000 years and hubby still knows how to MAKE PAPER AND INK---------they kept records and you are wrong. Another interesting factoid is that there was always some person----from here or there-----going to palestine---and sometimes coming back -----even more interesting ----they managed to get letters back and forth-----I am still amazed at the distances that letters went 1000 years ago

for fun----find an honest ----very very candid Hindu Indian------get to know him VERY WELL and tell him how wonderfully muslims and hindus GOT ALONG in the history of India---------do not ask the local curry man-----he will laugh and agree that it was all LOVE. This kind of response is CULTURAL

In memorable words of uncle Winnie "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the jewish population." Sure, arabs don't look like indigenous, like ancient, of course.

Sour apples. Get over it. It's like quitting drinking but you'll survive.

What is sour apples about basic facts?

Forum List

Back