🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

what a joke you are. some of the idiots on this board fart out "LIAR" and are unable to cite a single "lie" posted by the victims of their eructations-----and you fart out "CRIME" without being able to cite the specific "crime"

You are still dancing around the issue in my post.

there is no issue in your post------how is it a criminal like you is not in jail------since you commit crimes incessantly-----you obviously comitted several crimes to obtain the residence in which you live and to obtain your shoes and socks

Cmon, give iro a break, she's at least 90 and was probably never very good in English to start with. She probably had trouble understanding the instructions on her Depends box.

Amazing, all that crapola without addressing my post.

perhaps the fault is in your never having raised valid point.

This was my post.

Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.

Israel is a project of the World Zionist Organization, a foreign organization.

Israel was established in Palestine without the consent of the people.

External intervention that violates the right of self determination of a people is a violation of international law.

Nobody has addressed these issues.

Amazing, all that crapola without addressing my post.

This was my post.

Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.

External intervention that violates the right of self determination of a people is a violation of international law.

You're correct on those four issues so what's the beef?

This was my post.

"Israel was established in Palestine without the consent of the people."

Where else on the planet would you support such a crime?

West Virginia, maybe?

West Virginia, maybe?

Are you Americans aware of how many YOU have slaughtered to get yourself a new homeland?
So a) you're admitting to a slaughter by Israelis, and b) we've assumed our fault and have smoked the peace pipe with the indians.

the invasion of Iran by the dogs of arabia took place without the consent of the persian people ------find one and talk to him about it

This was my post.

West Virginia, maybe?
Of course! The Jewish people approved it. There were no Palestinian people around to vote, only a bunch of misplaced Syrians and Jordanians. And down here in Texas, we established a country and didn't ask the Mexicans if they approved or not. As they say, life is a bitch.

West Virginia, maybe?

Are you Americans aware of how many YOU have slaughtered to get yourself a new homeland?

Indeed we are. Unfortunately for the Native Americans there was no international law to protect them.

Unfortunately for Israel now there are international laws protecting the Palestinians. The creation of Israel was a violation of several laws.

The Palestinians consistently call for peace based on international law.

Israel rejects this for obvious reasons.

West Virginia, maybe?

Indeed we are. Unfortunately for the Native Americans there was no international law to protect them.

Unfortunately for Israel now there are international laws protecting the Palestinians. The creation of Israel was a violation of several laws.

The Palestinians consistently call for peace based on international law.

Israel rejects this for obvious reasons.

Where are international laws who defend Israelis?

West Virginia, maybe?

I am. I'm also clear on how the US committed the same type of crime by recognizing the (Jewish) State of Israel in 1948. Genocide often result$ in large fortune$ for the cho$en few. Americans wrote the book on that.

West Virginia, maybe?

I am. I'm also clear on how the US committed the same type of crime by recognizing the (Jewish) State of Israel in 1948. Genocide often result$ in large fortune$ for the cho$en few. Americans wrote the book on that.

Racognizeing the Jewish state was a genocide?

The Jews of that time were SURVIVORS of GENOCIDE!

You Anti-zionists don't make any sense!

West Virginia, maybe?
Of course! The Jewish people approved it. There were no Palestinian people around to vote, only a bunch of misplaced Syrians and Jordanians. And down here in Texas, we established a country and didn't ask the Mexicans if they approved or not. As they say, life is a bitch.
Ever notice how often bitch rhymes with rich?

The racists who stole Texas from Mexico and the racists who stole 70% of Mandate Palestine from the majority of Palestinians in 1948, $erved the $ame G-D. That would be the G-D of the Collection Plate, from which today's (rich and other), racist conservatives continue to ba$e their moral authority on.

Why should the Palestinians pay for what happened in Europe?

Genocide was one of the Jewish State's birth pangs:

"The history of the Palestinian exodus is closely tied to the events of the war in Palestine, which lasted from 1947 to 1949, and to the political events preceding it. In September 1949, the United Nations Conciliation Commission for Palestine estimated 711,000 Palestinian refugees existed outside Israel,[25] with about one-quarter of the estimated 160,000 Palestinian Arabs remaining in Israel as 'Internal refugees'.

"The Palestinians say they were evicted at bayonet-point and by panic deliberately incited by the Zionists.[26]"

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The history of the Palestinian exodus is closely tied to the events of the war in Palestine, which lasted from 1947 to 1949, and to the political events preceding it. In September 1949, the United Nations Conciliation Commission for Palestine estimated 711,000 Palestinian refugees existed outside Israel,[25] with about one-quarter of the estimated 160,000 Palestinian Arabs remaining in Israel as 'Internal refugees'.

"The Palestinians say they were evicted at bayonet-point and by panic deliberately incited by the Zionists.[26]"

Indeed, military attacks on civilians is a violation of international law.

The Palestinian Exodus happened because the PALESTINIANS STARTED A WAR in 1948!

If the would have accepted the Partition plan which was fair to both sides, they would not have been in the situation they are now. Only they are to be blamed for it:eusa_snooty:

Forum List

Back