🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.

Israel is a project of the World Zionist Organization, a foreign organization.

Israel was established in Palestine without the consent of the people.

External intervention that violates the right of self determination of a people is a violation of international law.
Sour apples. Get over it. It's like quitting drinking but you'll survive.

What is sour apples about basic facts?
It means nuthins gonna change. Que sera, sera.

Last edited:
Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.

Israel is a project of the World Zionist Organization, a foreign organization.

Israel was established in Palestine without the consent of the people.

External intervention that violates the right of self determination of a people is a violation of international law.
Sour apples. Get over it. It's like quitting drinking but you'll survive.

What is sour apples about basic facts?

How 'bout these basic facts, Princess:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Jews can have a Democratic State or a Jewish State, but they can't have both.
Tough choice for racists, I guess.
Very tough.
I think the Levy Report will make things even tougher by November.
Especially if Likud's position is supported by a majority of Israeli Jews:

"Likud's Charter also rejects Palestinian self-determination, saying:

"The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel."

"Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel. The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem."

"The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river."

International Law Revisionism and the Military Occupation of Palestine

"Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel. The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem."

"The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river."

I don't know. Didn't Likud consolidate their power recently in the Knesset by striking agreements with the opposition party?

Jews and Arabs coexisted in Palestine/historical Israel much more harmoniously before Zionism reared its racist head. How would you expect the majority of Palestinians to responds when foreigners began bleating about creating a "Jewish Homeland" on land that did not belong to Jews?
In memorable words of uncle Winnie "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the jewish population." Sure, arabs don't look like indigenous, like ancient, of course.
"What is the point of revisiting Winston Churchill's somewhat unsavory career as an imperial praetorian?"

I'm sure you have an answer for that one, drivel.
Why you would respect a racist with a propensity for poison gas solutions to his "Arab Problem" probably is another question altogether, or is it?

What is your choice for Israel's Eastern Border?
(the same as Winnies...the Euphrates?)

Why Churchill Matters

I don't know. Didn't Likud consolidate their power recently in the Knesset by striking agreements with the opposition party?
I think so.
I'm more sure that Bibi's approval ratings are about 50% which makes him one of the leaders among global politicians.

If Israel annexes Area C, would that "legally" extend their borders to the Jordan River?

Jews and Arabs coexisted in Palestine/historical Israel much more harmoniously before Zionism reared its racist head. How would you expect the majority of Palestinians to responds when foreigners began bleating about creating a "Jewish Homeland" on land that did not belong to Jews?
In memorable words of uncle Winnie "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the jewish population." Sure, arabs don't look like indigenous, like ancient, of course.
"What is the point of revisiting Winston Churchill's somewhat unsavory career as an imperial praetorian?"

Why you would respect a racist with a propensity for poison gas solutions to his "Arab Problem" probably is another question altogether, or is it?

Why Churchill Matters
How about this border, GP?

The Kingdom of David and Solomon - 1077 - 997 BCE

the statement "jewish residents of palestine for the most part got along with their arab neighbors" is as meaningless as saying "for the most part, jewish residents in the ghettos of the Ukraine---got along with the Cossack neighbors" It is also as meaningless as citing the fact that "MAMMY got along with Scarlett O'Hara" I have no doubt that there were some good relations between muslims and christians in Sudan now and then. I happen to know for SURE that some muslims and hindus got along in India pre 1948 and since there were more Hindus then Muslims in that country------and the muslims were relative new comers ---by invasion----obviously Pakistan should not exist at all. The "FOREIGNERS" argument offered by islamo nazis is silly in light of HOW THE REST OF THE WORLD WAS MADE----over the past 60000 years The arguements DELEGITAMIZE every country on the face of the earth
Every nation state on the planet is illegitimate?
I think we've found common ground, rosie.
If you're right about Pakistan, I blame the same Empire that gave us Lord Balfour's "Jewish Homeland, rather than Muslims.

"For instance, after a series of riots in Jaffa in 1921 resulting in the deaths of 47 Jews and 48 Arabs, the occupying British held a commission of inquiry, which reported their finding that 'there is no inherent anti-Semitism in the country, racial or religious.'

"Rather, Arab attacks on Jewish communities were the result of Arab fears about the stated goal of the Zionists to take over the land."

Top Ten Myths about the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict | Foreign Policy Journal

Georgie you are basing your comments on extremely limited knowlege. In fact I would base your comment on India/Pakistan-----on a level consistent with a high school history text book. or some bits and pieces of propaganda Fret not----I knew nothing about the issue which existed and exists between Hindus and muslims and ITS HISTORY---until shortly after I graduated high school, I came into contact with MANY MANY young and well educated Indians (both muslim and hindu etc) and Pakistanis As to the relationship between jews and muslims in the Middle east ---I did know more than I did about the history of the indian subcontinent-----but not much. I learned a lot more from my hundreds of relatives and acquaintances who LIVED IT----ie grew up in pre-1948 palestine and grew up as jews in muslim countries That you quote an opinion by a British comission about the relationship between jews and arabs is actually hilarious

One of the view points you mentioned about the issue of "ITS ALL THE FAULT OF BRITISH COLONIZATION" and the brits "DIVIDE AND CONQUOR POLICY------is 24 Karat INDIAN SUBCONTINENT PROPAGANDA the kids over there are taught to chant that mantra-----after all------GANDHI INVENTED IT and the heirs of the MOGHUL EMPIRE----despite hating Gandhi MANAGED TO LOVE IT ANYWAY its funny----no matter how much the muslims of the Indian sub-continent DESPISE hindus----they still blame the social problems on that POISON left in India by the brits------but, of course, their concept of that which is POISON is not yours------their concept is somehow the Hiindus got the idea that they do not have to lick meccan-----kaaba turd----from the brits --

in sum----georgie---you are clueless------get your nose out of the baby history books and propaganda and talk to real live people -----people who lived it and/or carry the family legacy. My husband was born in a country that adheres to classic shariah law------his community had been there for about 2500 years or more but -------the one interesting prominent feature of that community is that they had almost 100% male literacy for more than 2000 years and hubby still knows how to MAKE PAPER AND INK---------they kept records and you are wrong. Another interesting factoid is that there was always some person----from here or there-----going to palestine---and sometimes coming back -----even more interesting ----they managed to get letters back and forth-----I am still amazed at the distances that letters went 1000 years ago

for fun----find an honest ----very very candid Hindu Indian------get to know him VERY WELL and tell him how wonderfully muslims and hindus GOT ALONG in the history of India---------do not ask the local curry man-----he will laugh and agree that it was all LOVE. This kind of response is CULTURAL

his arguments are significantly more substantial than yours...and the brits did leave gaping holes in lives and politics of their former colonies.

Deach you are as clueless as is georgie-----the issue was a putative NEFARIOUS INTENION to "rule and oppress by creating sectarian division" ----not simply "leaving some power vacuums" Georgies and many jihadists and to a lesser extent some hindu indians actually claim that the sectarian issues in lands once part of the British empire were CREATED by the british empire or other nefarious "colonial, western, imperialistic interests" ------and even imagine a time of PARADISE prior to "western " intervention. That's where the written record intervenes and the FACT of genocides----both in the Indian subcontinent and in the middle east GROSS BIG BLOODY GENOCIDES-------no paradise. Gross oppression-----no mammy/scarlett barbecue parties. Ask the survivors ------and those who carry the family legacy of those days

Why Churchill Matters
How about this border, GP?

The Kingdom of David and Solomon - 1077 - 997 BCE
At first glance, Hoss, it doesn't look all that different from Uri Avnery's Pax Semitica:

"The first part of the solution I propose is the setting up of a federation between Israel and a new Arab-Palestinian republic, as outlined earlier.

"This, together with the settlement of the refugees, can be done by Israel in cooperation with the Palestinian Arabs, independent of any official contact between Israel and the Arab states.

"The second part of the solution is Semitic Union, a great confederacy of all the states in the Region.

Pax Semitica by Uri Avnery

1971 is a lot closer to our present reality than 1077 BCE; maybe David and Solomon and Avnery point to a solution better than any that have come up since 1948.

From Tinny
Israel was created and exists by crimes against another people.
Where is there a "right" to do that?

depends on your definition of "crime" tinny. what is a crime in one law code is legal in another. At the time jews began the current zionist project ----which was in the early 1800s----it was LEGAL according to the ruling Ottomans for jews to buy land-------under the filth of strict shariah which you support-----those purchased constitute a CRIME just as purchase of land by a jew would constitute a crime in saudi arabia and several other countries which adhere to the filth of shariah. Try to be specific----since you consider it a crime for jews to BUY LAND-----your statement makes since in the filth of the system you support therefore----EXPLAIN yourself by stating "SINCE IS SUPPORT OPPRESSION AS PER SHARIAH LAW--_I BELIEVE THAT JEWS WHO PURCHASED LAND IN PALESTINE DURING THE 1800s WERE, ACCORDING TO THE SYSTEM I SUPPORT---CRIMINALS ----JUST AS A JEW WHO AS A DOCTOR HAD ARYAN CLIENTS IN 1936 NAZI GERMANY WAS ALSO A "CRIMINAL" some people do not know your system TINNY You might also state that you see no reason to consider the rights of jews living under oppression in islamic lands at that time. I know many people like you------I grew up in a town in the USA in which some of the people saw nothing all that wrong with black slavery and would consider a RUNAWAY BLACK SLAVE IN 1855 ALABAMA a CRIMINAL
Have you considered being a consultant for Khartoum in its quest to regain the and enslave southern sudan?

From Tinny
Israel was created and exists by crimes against another people.
Where is there a "right" to do that?

depends on your definition of "crime" tinny. what is a crime in one law code is legal in another. At the time jews began the current zionist project ----which was in the early 1800s----it was LEGAL according to the ruling Ottomans for jews to buy land-------under the filth of strict shariah which you support-----those purchased constitute a CRIME just as purchase of land by a jew would constitute a crime in saudi arabia and several other countries which adhere to the filth of shariah. Try to be specific----since you consider it a crime for jews to BUY LAND-----your statement makes since in the filth of the system you support therefore----EXPLAIN yourself by stating "SINCE IS SUPPORT OPPRESSION AS PER SHARIAH LAW--_I BELIEVE THAT JEWS WHO PURCHASED LAND IN PALESTINE DURING THE 1800s WERE, ACCORDING TO THE SYSTEM I SUPPORT---CRIMINALS ----JUST AS A JEW WHO AS A DOCTOR HAD ARYAN CLIENTS IN 1936 NAZI GERMANY WAS ALSO A "CRIMINAL" some people do not know your system TINNY You might also state that you see no reason to consider the rights of jews living under oppression in islamic lands at that time. I know many people like you------I grew up in a town in the USA in which some of the people saw nothing all that wrong with black slavery and would consider a RUNAWAY BLACK SLAVE IN 1855 ALABAMA a CRIMINAL
Have you considered being a consultant for Khartoum in its quest to regain the and enslave southern sudan?

Amazing, all that crapola without addressing my post.

what a joke you are. some of the idiots on this board fart out "LIAR" and are unable to cite a single "lie" posted by the victims of their eructations-----and you fart out "CRIME" without being able to cite the specific "crime"
I can cite many specific crimes, asshole.

- the Israeli occupation
- the Israeli blockade
- the Israeli use of "administrative detention"
- the illegal boarding of an humanitarian aid ship in international waters​

I can name a lot of specific crimes.

Amazing, all that crapola without addressing my post.
He doesn't have the balls to address anyone's point.

what a joke you are. some of the idiots on this board fart out "LIAR" and are unable to cite a single "lie" posted by the victims of their eructations-----and you fart out "CRIME" without being able to cite the specific "crime"

You are still dancing around the issue in my post.

He doesn't have the balls to address anyone's point.

You are still dancing around the issue in my post.

there is no issue in your post------how is it a criminal like you is not in jail------since you commit crimes incessantly-----you obviously comitted several crimes to obtain the residence in which you live and to obtain your shoes and socks

Forum List

Back