🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

from "sundowner" the islamo nazi lump of excrement
Incorrect stupid...please allow me to explain the difference---and not to worry, I'll use small words so as to avoid confusion on your part: The Arab Palestinians have resided on these lands for 13 centuries, the Ashkenazi trash for a little more than sixty years of criminal occupation....under normal circumstances determining which party has residency rights shouldn't be much of a stretch, but the Jews are a pack of committed liars and thieves who believe they can also occupy critical history...hope this helps simpleton

I am always fascinated with lumps of islamo nazi pig excrement trash use the word "ASHKENAZI" it gives them away for the lying thieving dogs that they are. The word ASHKENAZI is a hebrew word-----hebrew being the ONLY EXTANT LANGUAGE that developed in the land mass called "palestine" or even CANAAN The word itself refers to ANOTHER LAND MASS-----so named in ancient times long before the birth of the rapist pig of arabia and long before the dogs of arabia emerged from the filthy tents in the arabian desert to rape and pillage their way thru half the world. The land mass is ASHKENAZ----which vaguely includes the rhine valley and the sorround----most of europe. The word ASHKENAZI refers to a person who has sojourned in ASHKENAZ in the same way that the word SEPHARDI means a person who has sojourned in SAFRAD---approximately the IBERIAN PENNINSULA Thus an ASHKENAZI is a person who derives from the place where hebrew developed and is so called because he was GONE FOR AWHILE to the land of Ashkenaz The islamo nazi dogs have no idea that when they use the word ASHKENAZI to describe jews-----they are admitting that they are describing people who originated in PALESTINE islamo nazis are that stupid. For the record-----arabic was developed in arabia and stayed in arabia until the dogs emerged from the disease ridden tents to EMULATE AL NABI by raping and murdering and enslaving and pillaging -------and comitting genocide in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.....and counting

Fortunately in your particular case, a formal argument is superfluous...merely reading the bitterness and sewage that spills from your tortured brain seems to say much, much more....
Leaving aside your argument with iRosie, are you denying that the Arabs left the Saudi Peninsula and invaded the surrounding countries, forcing many to convert and killing countless others who refused.
History of Jihad against the Egyptian Coptic Christians (640)

jt2

It's always funny when another family loses a mother and daughter.
Would it be even funnier if it were yours?
FYI, my actions have never lead to the murder of a mother or a daughter.

And you know that because?
One could easily argue that the now 64 year old Arab siege of Israel is at least in part fueled by the exhortations of fools ... well, fools just like you.
One could just as easily argue the 1948 plan to give one-third of the citizens of Mandate Palestine 55% of the land of Palestine began today's illegal occupation of the West Bank and Gaza.

Perhaps, but that doesn't change the fact that your exhortations may - and I believe you know this - fuel the hatred that leads to the murder of mothers, daughters and even grandmothers.

One could easily argue that the now 64 year old Arab siege of Israel is at least in part fueled by the exhortations of fools ... well, fools just like you.
One could just as easily argue the 1948 plan to give one-third of the citizens of Mandate Palestine 55% of the land of Palestine began today's illegal occupation of the West Bank and Gaza.

Perhaps, but that doesn't change the fact that your exhortations may - and I believe you know this - fuel the hatred that leads to the murder of mothers, daughters and even grandmothers.
Most of us would probably learn a lot more if we scaled back our exhortations and prejudices while keeping in mind how hatred is enhanced when Justice is denied:

"B'Tselem challenged the decision and called for the reopening of the case for a full and thorough investigation.

"If the military prosecution accepted the claim brought by the soldier's lawyers, that there is no connection between the shooting he admitted to, and the killing of the Palestinian mother and daughter, this means that the investigation into this incident was never completed," the group said in a statement.

"B'Tselem demands that the Military Police investigation unit reopen the file."

Israeli Sniper Gets Only 45 Days for Killing of Two Women under White Flags | Common Dreams

Most of us would probably learn a lot more if we scaled back our exhortations and prejudices ...

True dat. For many of us the emotions run high.

FYI, Georgie, that soldier has suffered cruel and unusual punishment. IMO.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! "that the now 64 year old Arab siege of Israel"??? An ideal----ideal example of the inspired self-delusion of Jewish trash...this is akin to a bank robber complaining about the law-enforcement response to his crime...honestly you cannot invent this stuff....

incorrect stupid...please allow me to explain the difference---and not to worry, i'll use small words so as to avoid confusion on your part: The arab palestinians have resided on these lands for 13 centuries, the ashkenazi trash for a little more than sixty years of criminal occupation....under normal circumstances determining which party has residency rights shouldn't be much of a stretch, but the jews are a pack of committed liars and thieves who believe they can also occupy critical history...hope this helps simpleton

an argument which is based on antisemitism cannot hold.:redface:

indeed they often start out ranting about "vile zionists" but it doesn't take 'em long to slip into their ss uniforms, click their heels, and slide into their "scurrilous jews" and "jews are committed liars and thieves" mode.

you left out the part where this is proven not to be the case.....hahahaha

For quite a while Israel was duly warned by both internal and external voices...indeed history itself posts a warning that carries the imprimatur of truth, yet for all of the dire forecasting the cultivated arrogance of the government can only see the next parcel of land to be stolen...the next set of illegal Jewish settlements...the next massive aid package from beleaguered U.S. taxpayers...the next calculated military incursion into Gaza. The Israeli arrogance is unfazed by the developments of the last decade or so: the diffusion of weapons technology that amounts to a wild-card in a game otherwise dictated by raw arsenals. The tiny terrorist state is loathed for decades of free reign across the region...for flouting any laws but those it invents to justify its criminality and wanton bloodlust...but the rules of domination are changing before our eyes. Israel's reliance on the deterrent of nukes only goes so far and then it hits a wall; given the relative size of Israel, it is hardly in an ideal position to introduce the nuke-card, for the destruction that follows would assuredly be mutual....hence it cannot abandon its criminal policies and it cannot advance a nuke threat that would not be suicide...the only hope is for the U.S. to send troops to fight and die for the Jewish crimes of more than a half century, but thanks to the internet, Israel's propaganda is coming undone also....what to do? what to do?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! "that the now 64 year old Arab siege of Israel"??? An ideal----ideal example of the inspired self-delusion of Jewish trash...this is akin to a bank robber complaining about the law-enforcement response to his crime...honestly you cannot invent this stuff....
Maybe the idea is to find a way to get beyond this stuff.
Uri Avnery's Pax Semitica, for example?

"SOME MONTHS before the outbreak of the Six-Day War, I met a high-ranking member of the Egyptian regime. The meeting took place in Paris through the auspices of a mutual friend. Throughout the years, I have met many leaders of the different Arab states, exchanging opinions and trading ideas for a settlement. But this meeting was different.

"At the outset, I said to my new-found friend: 'Let's make a list of all possible solutions to the Israeli-Arab conflict. Let's analyze every solution in turn and see where we get.'

"Taking a pen, we wrote the following list on the paper cloth on our table in the Paris restaurant:

"(A) Annihilation by war
(B) The destruction of Israel by political and economic isolation
(C) Status quo
(D) A Semitic federation."

What's your choice?

FYI, Georgie, that soldier has suffered cruel and unusual punishment. IMO.

I don't get this discussion ! Of course it is not funny to loose relatives ! Yes an Israeli did that ! He shouldn't ! Nobody should ! Not the jews, the arabs, the christians ... NOBODY ! On the other hand the arabs should not complain all the time ! The arabs kills more woman, children and men for nothing. They call it justification. The infidels must die !?!?! Killing own people in the name of g'd ??? Without any remorse ?!?! Then complaining about others ? Little confusing...

Guys, we are discussing about following fact: A lot of people supports the idea that the israelis should go and die in the red sea or where ever they want :) and give back the land to palestinians ?!?! Great idea...but beware of the fact that this event will start the III world war. Another scenario is that the israelis admit they have nothing to do with the land because a book which was written approx. 2500 years later then the OT is right. They leave the country, leave everything behind even the nukes. They will be handed over to the palestinian leaders. Of course 40%, 40% the rest goes to whoever is paying for ;) Third scenario is that everybody accept the fact that israel is here ! The palestinians had enough time to establish an own state. They did not ! Every country was established in the same way !

Guys, we are discussing about following fact: A lot of people supports the idea that the israelis should go and die in the red sea or where ever they want :) and give back the land to palestinians ?!?! Great idea...but beware of the fact that this event will start the III world war. Another scenario is that the israelis admit they have nothing to do with the land because a book which was written approx. 2500 years later then the OT is right. They leave the country, leave everything behind even the nukes. They will be handed over to the palestinian leaders. Of course 40%, 40% the rest goes to whoever is paying for ;) Third scenario is that everybody accept the fact that israel is here ! The palestinians had enough time to establish an own state. They did not ! Every country was established in the same way !
A lot of people just want Israel to end the occupation and respect international law.

an argument which is based on antisemitism cannot hold.:redface:

indeed they often start out ranting about "vile zionists" but it doesn't take 'em long to slip into their ss uniforms, click their heels, and slide into their "scurrilous jews" and "jews are committed liars and thieves" mode.

you left out the part where this is proven not to be the case.....hahahaha

"Antisemitism for dummies" will not stand as a credible source.

A lot of people just want Israel to end the occupation and respect international law.

A lot of people start with -that- and end the sentence with "All Jews are thieves and immoral people who use their lobbies and lies to excuse their poor existence".

Like we never heard THAT one before.

A lot of people just want Israel to end the occupation and respect international law.[/QUOTE]

Exactly - our resident nutcases aside, no one on this board and few people outside want to see Israel harmed in any way.

Support for Palestinian rights is not in any way anti-Israeli, no more so than being pro-Israeli is inherently anti-Palestinian.

I believe that Israel will be a stronger, safer and more stable and prosperous country when it shares land with a viable Palestinian state, and that is what I want to see.

Forum List

Back