🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

Some perhaps, yet the powers that be, in their infinite wisdom, required only 2 years of residency - and I suspect they required little, if any, proof - to qualify for "refugee" status.
The temptation for potential "refugees" to cash in on "three hots and a cot" and the relief agency's desire to justify their existence and their budget, I'd say provides ample opportunity and motivation for fraud.

"Fraud" you say? Dare you overlook the most spectacular fraud of the twentieth century---the modern state of Israel? The vast majority of the native population were born there, easily confirmed in the predictable birth-rates from the period of the Ottoman transfer to the British takeover. But if you really want to talk "fraud" let's examine Israel's "right of return" that applies to Jews who've never set foot in Palestine, yet are accorded superior rights over the native population...let's address the welfare status of Israel...the artificial economy kept afloat by massive---and vastly under-reported subsidies...Israelis virtually invented fraud...

Blah, blah, blah.
Your rant only serves to prove that you know your defense of your "13 century" claim is lame.
Rather than try to deflect the conversation, let's just keep it on point:
the irrefutable fact that only 2 years of residency was required - and perhaps little, if any, proof - to qualify for "refugee" status.
The temptation for potential "refugees" to cash in on "three hots and a cot" and the relief agency's desire to justify their existence and their budget provided ample opportunity and motivation for fraud. In fact, I'm confident that those who lived in the area, say Southern Syria or Jordan or Egypt, signed up just to create inflated facts-on-the-ground.

LOL the last thing your tiny, immobile mind should be focusing on is the qualifications for refugee status Mingus...were it not for the political pressure brought to bear on western leaders through the UN, this dirty little ill-gotten state would never have been accorded legitimacy or recognition...and you bark because the victims dare to seek address?

A rather interesting postulate, confirming that palistanian "rights and wants" are a product of occupational excesses they happily indulge in, of course.

Incorrect stupid...please allow me to explain the difference---and not to worry, I'll use small words so as to avoid confusion on your part: The Arab Palestinians have resided on these lands for 13 centuries, the Ashkenazi trash for a little more than sixty years of criminal occupation....under normal circumstances determining which party has residency rights shouldn't be much of a stretch, but the Jews are a pack of committed liars and thieves who believe they can also occupy critical history...hope this helps simpleton

An argument which is based on antisemitism cannot hold.:redface:

Indeed they often start out ranting about "vile Zionists" but it doesn't take 'em long to slip into their SS uniforms, click their heels, and slide into their "scurrilous jews" and "Jews are committed liars and thieves" mode.

"Fraud" you say? Dare you overlook the most spectacular fraud of the twentieth century---the modern state of Israel? The vast majority of the native population were born there, easily confirmed in the predictable birth-rates from the period of the Ottoman transfer to the British takeover. But if you really want to talk "fraud" let's examine Israel's "right of return" that applies to Jews who've never set foot in Palestine, yet are accorded superior rights over the native population...let's address the welfare status of Israel...the artificial economy kept afloat by massive---and vastly under-reported subsidies...Israelis virtually invented fraud...

Blah, blah, blah.
Your rant only serves to prove that you know your defense of your "13 century" claim is lame.
the irrefutable fact that only 2 years of residency was required - and perhaps little, if any, proof - to qualify for "refugee" status.
The temptation for potential "refugees" to cash in on "three hots and a cot" and the relief agency's desire to justify their existence and their budget provided ample opportunity and motivation for fraud. In fact, I'm confident that those who lived in the area, say Southern Syria or Jordan or Egypt, signed up just to create inflated facts-on-the-ground.

LOL the last thing your tiny, immobile mind should be focusing on is the qualifications for refugee status Mingus...were it not for the political pressure brought to bear on western leaders through the UN, this dirty little ill-gotten state would never have been accorded legitimacy or recognition...and you bark because the victims dare to seek address?

watch your language ----it is clear you are a dirty little piece of excrement from a shit hole of infant throat slitting dogs

from "sundowner" the islamo nazi lump of excrement
Incorrect stupid...please allow me to explain the difference---and not to worry, I'll use small words so as to avoid confusion on your part: The Arab Palestinians have resided on these lands for 13 centuries, the Ashkenazi trash for a little more than sixty years of criminal occupation....under normal circumstances determining which party has residency rights shouldn't be much of a stretch, but the Jews are a pack of committed liars and thieves who believe they can also occupy critical history...hope this helps simpleton

I am always fascinated with lumps of islamo nazi pig excrement trash use the word "ASHKENAZI" it gives them away for the lying thieving dogs that they are. The word ASHKENAZI is a hebrew word-----hebrew being the ONLY EXTANT LANGUAGE that developed in the land mass called "palestine" or even CANAAN The word itself refers to ANOTHER LAND MASS-----so named in ancient times long before the birth of the rapist pig of arabia and long before the dogs of arabia emerged from the filthy tents in the arabian desert to rape and pillage their way thru half the world. The land mass is ASHKENAZ----which vaguely includes the rhine valley and the sorround----most of europe. The word ASHKENAZI refers to a person who has sojourned in ASHKENAZ in the same way that the word SEPHARDI means a person who has sojourned in SAFRAD---approximately the IBERIAN PENNINSULA Thus an ASHKENAZI is a person who derives from the place where hebrew developed and is so called because he was GONE FOR AWHILE to the land of Ashkenaz The islamo nazi dogs have no idea that when they use the word ASHKENAZI to describe jews-----they are admitting that they are describing people who originated in PALESTINE islamo nazis are that stupid. For the record-----arabic was developed in arabia and stayed in arabia until the dogs emerged from the disease ridden tents to EMULATE AL NABI by raping and murdering and enslaving and pillaging -------and comitting genocide in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.....and counting
Over 170 million since Mahootma was hatched.

Blah, blah, blah.

Your lastest rant notwithstanding, it is clear that your method of dealing with facts is to avoid them like the plague. Perhaps a good start to your rehabilitation would be to try to absorb these very funamental facts:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

Blah, blah, blah.

Your lastest rant notwithstanding, it is clear that your method of dealing with facts is to avoid them like the plague. Perhaps a good start to your rehabilitation would be to try to absorb these very funamental facts:

To mention your obvious limitations might be redundant SAYIT, suffice to say that I've dearly missed your awkward idiocy...in place of reasonable arguments you post weak aphorisms...the transparent mark of a disabled mind...ahahahahahaha

how about A HOLY SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER OF THE FORCED KIND?
How about Kosher Baby Killer Gets 45 Holy Days:

"An Israeli soldier accused of killing a mother and daughter carrying a white flag in Gaza during Israel's 2009 'Operation Cast Lead' has received a sentence of only 45 days following a plea deal approved by a military court on Sunday.

"Rayah Abu Hajaj (in this family photo) and her daughter Majedah were shot while walking with a group of Palestinians holding white flags after their home was bombed during Israel's 'Operation Cast Lead' in the Gaza Strip in 2009.

"The charges against the soldier -- known only in court documents and the Israeli media as 'staff sergeant S'..."

I wonder if that's staff sergeant Sieg heil?
Another relative of rosie's.

Israeli Sniper Gets Only 45 Days for Killing of Two Women under White Flags | Common Dreams
FYI, Georgie, that soldier has suffered cruel and unusual punishment. IMO.
It's always funny when another family loses a mother and daughter.
Would it be even funnier if it were yours?
FYI, my actions have never lead to the murder of a mother or a daughter.
How about yours?

How about Kosher Baby Killer Gets 45 Holy Days:

"An Israeli soldier accused of killing a mother and daughter carrying a white flag in Gaza during Israel's 2009 'Operation Cast Lead' has received a sentence of only 45 days following a plea deal approved by a military court on Sunday.

"Rayah Abu Hajaj (in this family photo) and her daughter Majedah were shot while walking with a group of Palestinians holding white flags after their home was bombed during Israel's 'Operation Cast Lead' in the Gaza Strip in 2009.

"The charges against the soldier -- known only in court documents and the Israeli media as 'staff sergeant S'..."

I wonder if that's staff sergeant Sieg heil?
Another relative of rosie's.

Israeli Sniper Gets Only 45 Days for Killing of Two Women under White Flags | Common Dreams
FYI, Georgie, that soldier has suffered cruel and unusual punishment. IMO.
It's always funny when another family loses a mother and daughter.
Would it be even funnier if it were yours?
FYI, my actions have never lead to the murder of a mother or a daughter.
How about yours?
Ditto.

To mention your obvious limitations might be redundant SAYIT, suffice to say that I've dearly missed your awkward idiocy...in place of reasonable arguments you post weak aphorisms...the transparent mark of a disabled mind...ahahahahahaha

Of course, this is all about your need to deflect from the fact that so many of those hapless "refugees" may not be the genuine article.
Just a word of advice:
According to your board Rep rating you spend most of your time "sucking off goats." I suggest you stop swallowing, Princess.

Bases on the islamo nazi pig definition of "PALESTINIAN REFUGEE" most of the world remains "REFUGEES" where do I get my free sack of rice?

Of course, this is all about your need to deflect from the fact that so many of those hapless "refugees" may not be the genuine article.
Just a word of advice:
According to your board Rep rating you spend most of your time "sucking off goats." I suggest you stop swallowing, Princess.

Again you sound angry---whereas I am laughing over my coffee...care to hazard a random guess as to whom has whom by the shorties? When you lying filth cannot manage to organize your lies, the hostility-meter spikes, and I fall from my chair in raucous laughter...please don't stop...LOL

Keep laughing I tend to agree with you that the dogs who rule Iran have no right to exist nor does any place called "IRAN" have a right to exist and best of all------the dogs rulers of Iran are out to prove that fact

...Same Zionist echo-chamber spilling their rehearsed lies and depravity across the boards...but the question that both lingers and defines is a rather simple one:

if a group must commit itself to lies in order to defend itself...what fundamental conclusions can we draw???

Affirming Israel’s right to exist has almost become the diplomatic standard in the Middle East. Why, anyone who would dare challenge this notion is obviously not rational, to say the least.

Yet the fact is, Israel does not have a right to exist. That is, Israel does not have a moral right to exist.

Israel was declared a country in Palestine when that declaration was against the will of the majority of the people living in Palestine at the time. Thus, the right of the people of Palestine to self-determination was denied. It was morally wrong. It is that simple.

Of course, the government of Israel does exist for many reasons. The two most prominent are that many feel sympathy for Jews because of the history of persecution, and therefore support the Jew’s desire for a “homeland” where they would be immune from persecution.

However, the fact that the Jews were persecuted in various times and places in history doesn’t give them the right to persecute someone else. It doesn’t give Jews the right to deny the right to self-determination to the Palestinians. Two moral wrongs don’t make a moral right.

It is also interesting that the claim for a Jewish homeland would presumably mean that Jews would want land that would not be taken away from them by someone else claiming a divine right to their homeland. That is very interesting indeed.

Another reason why Israel exists is the result of support from America, and much of that support is from Christians who believe the Bible affirms the Jew’s claim of “divine right” to the land of Palestine. Of course, there are many Christians who disagree with that conclusion, and believe it is a severe misunderstanding of the Bible.

However, what is interesting is that the Christian debate is irrelevant--Jews believe that they have a divine right to the land. And this claim is the legitimate prerogative of the Jewish faith. In fact, this is a popular claim by many faiths. Many groups of people around the world believe that they have a divine right to various lands. In fact, many in the Arab world believe that Palestine is “Arab Land”.

This raises questions of what is morally right when there is a divine right claim to the land. Is a claim of divine right a legitimate or moral reason to settle competing land claims? And, is it morally right to force one claim of divine right on someone who doesn’t recognize that claim?

The obvious answer is no, it is not morally right to force a claim of divine right on someone that doesn’t recognize that claim. It is not morally right because no one wants to be deprived of their land or property because someone else makes a divine right to their land or property that they don’t recognize. Christians would recognize this principle as the Golden Rule.

Thus, the larger issue in Palestine is not who has a divine right to the land. The issue that should be discussed is who has the moral right, and that issue has been largely absent in the debate over Israel.

Jews and supporters of Israel have been successful in framing the debate in terms of denying the Jews their divine right. But the real issue is morality. Who has the legitimate moral right to the land? And how should that moral right be determined?

And most important, what if the Palestinians don’t recognize the Jew’s claim of divine right? Should the Palestinians be murdered and their property taken anyway? Is this the proper moral position of Christians, that if the Palestinians don’t recognize a divine right, they should be murdered?

Most Christians would find that murdering Palestinians in order to impose a divine right is abhorrent to Christianity. It would be morally wrong, and thus Israel does not have a moral right to exist.

If murder or war is not morally correct in arbitrating land disputes, what is the correct moral path? The popular moral tenet in America is that the will of the people should be recognized in settling political disputes. The preamble to the Constitution begins with “We the people, …” Land claims in Palestine should have been settled by the will of all the people of Palestine.

And how should the will of the people be determined? In America, the will of the people is morally determined by voting. Americans viscerally understand that determining the will of the people through majority vote is a legitimate and moral method of settling virtually any dispute.

When the Jews declared Israel a state in 1948, Jews were approximately one-third of the population. Had there been a vote in all of Palestine in 1948 to ascertain if the will of the Palestinian people agreed that Israel had a right to be a state, that right would have been denied. The majority of the people of Palestine did not grant the Jews a right to declare Israel a sovereign state.

Of course, no vote was ever taken. Thus, for the Jews to ignore the will of the Palestinian people and declare Israel a state was morally wrong. The moral right to allow the will of Palestinian people to prevail was denied.

Israel does not have a moral right to exist.

...Same Zionist echo-chamber spilling their rehearsed lies and depravity across the boards...but the question that both lingers and defines is a rather simple one:
if a group must commit itself to lies in order to defend itself...what fundamental conclusions can we draw???

In this case, that you Jew-haters never change your stripes.

Affirming Israel’s right to exist has almost become the diplomatic standard in the Middle East. Why, anyone who would dare challenge this notion is obviously not rational, to say the least.

Yet the fact is, Israel does not have a right to exist. That is, Israel does not have a moral right to exist.

Israel was declared a country in Palestine when that declaration was against the will of the majority of the people living in Palestine at the time. Thus, the right of the people of Palestine to self-determination was denied. It was morally wrong. It is that simple.

Of course, the government of Israel does exist for many reasons. The two most prominent are that many feel sympathy for Jews because of the history of persecution, and therefore support the Jew’s desire for a “homeland” where they would be immune from persecution.

However, the fact that the Jews were persecuted in various times and places in history doesn’t give them the right to persecute someone else. It doesn’t give Jews the right to deny the right to self-determination to the Palestinians. Two moral wrongs don’t make a moral right.

It is also interesting that the claim for a Jewish homeland would presumably mean that Jews would want land that would not be taken away from them by someone else claiming a divine right to their homeland. That is very interesting indeed.

Another reason why Israel exists is the result of support from America, and much of that support is from Christians who believe the Bible affirms the Jew’s claim of “divine right” to the land of Palestine. Of course, there are many Christians who disagree with that conclusion, and believe it is a severe misunderstanding of the Bible.

However, what is interesting is that the Christian debate is irrelevant--Jews believe that they have a divine right to the land. And this claim is the legitimate prerogative of the Jewish faith. In fact, this is a popular claim by many faiths. Many groups of people around the world believe that they have a divine right to various lands. In fact, many in the Arab world believe that Palestine is “Arab Land”.

This raises questions of what is morally right when there is a divine right claim to the land. Is a claim of divine right a legitimate or moral reason to settle competing land claims? And, is it morally right to force one claim of divine right on someone who doesn’t recognize that claim?

The obvious answer is no, it is not morally right to force a claim of divine right on someone that doesn’t recognize that claim. It is not morally right because no one wants to be deprived of their land or property because someone else makes a divine right to their land or property that they don’t recognize. Christians would recognize this principle as the Golden Rule.

Thus, the larger issue in Palestine is not who has a divine right to the land. The issue that should be discussed is who has the moral right, and that issue has been largely absent in the debate over Israel.

Jews and supporters of Israel have been successful in framing the debate in terms of denying the Jews their divine right. But the real issue is morality. Who has the legitimate moral right to the land? And how should that moral right be determined?

And most important, what if the Palestinians don’t recognize the Jew’s claim of divine right? Should the Palestinians be murdered and their property taken anyway? Is this the proper moral position of Christians, that if the Palestinians don’t recognize a divine right, they should be murdered?

Most Christians would find that murdering Palestinians in order to impose a divine right is abhorrent to Christianity. It would be morally wrong, and thus Israel does not have a moral right to exist.

If murder or war is not morally correct in arbitrating land disputes, what is the correct moral path? The popular moral tenet in America is that the will of the people should be recognized in settling political disputes. The preamble to the Constitution begins with “We the people, …” Land claims in Palestine should have been settled by the will of all the people of Palestine.

And how should the will of the people be determined? In America, the will of the people is morally determined by voting. Americans viscerally understand that determining the will of the people through majority vote is a legitimate and moral method of settling virtually any dispute.

When the Jews declared Israel a state in 1948, Jews were approximately one-third of the population. Had there been a vote in all of Palestine in 1948 to ascertain if the will of the Palestinian people agreed that Israel had a right to be a state, that right would have been denied. The majority of the people of Palestine did not grant the Jews a right to declare Israel a sovereign state.

Of course, no vote was ever taken. Thus, for the Jews to ignore the will of the Palestinian people and declare Israel a state was morally wrong. The moral right to allow the will of Palestinian people to prevail was denied.

Israel does not have a moral right to exist.

And despite you and your braying Israel does indeed exist. In fact:

As I've said nothing changes...its akin to arguing with recalcitrant children...the preferred comebacks are as weak and ineffectual as might be expected: "Jew hater"...."Muslim"..."Jihadist'...etc....etc.

Jews have been roundly despised by every host culture for thousands of years...they have been expelled from every host culture...are we to believe the facts, or the one's denying them?

Forum List

Back