🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

"Rapist pig" is a little strong. Wouldn't "Mohammed, A Connoisseur of Amorous Encounters" be a little more PC?

how about A HOLY SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER OF THE FORCED KIND?
How about Kosher Baby Killer Gets 45 Holy Days:

"An Israeli soldier accused of killing a mother and daughter carrying a white flag in Gaza during Israel's 2009 'Operation Cast Lead' has received a sentence of only 45 days following a plea deal approved by a military court on Sunday.

"Rayah Abu Hajaj (in this family photo) and her daughter Majedah were shot while walking with a group of Palestinians holding white flags after their home was bombed during Israel's 'Operation Cast Lead' in the Gaza Strip in 2009.

"The charges against the soldier -- known only in court documents and the Israeli media as 'staff sergeant S'..."

I wonder if that's staff sergeant Sieg heil?
Another relative of rosie's.

Israeli Sniper Gets Only 45 Days for Killing of Two Women under White Flags | Common Dreams
FYI, Georgie, that soldier has suffered cruel and unusual punishment. IMO.

It seems silly to use terms (racist™), that are completely inconsistent given the context.

I think the constant - and I mean constant - reference to all Muslims as being rapists, paedophiles and zoophiliacs is consistent with every definition of racism I've ever seen.

It seems silly to use terms (racist™), that are completely inconsistent given the context.

I think the constant - and I mean constant - reference to all Muslims as being rapists, paedophiles and zoophiliacs is consistent with every definition of racism I've ever seen.
If they don't do it or participate, they seem to condone it. Or ignore it.

The fictive "right to exist" has no legal or historical point of reference, hence ...
A rather interesting postulate, confirming that palistanian "rights and wants" are a product of occupational excesses they happily indulge in, of course.

Incorrect stupid...please allow me to explain the difference---and not to worry, I'll use small words so as to avoid confusion on your part: The Arab Palestinians have resided on these lands for 13 centuries, the Ashkenazi trash for a little more than sixty years of criminal occupation....under normal circumstances determining which party has residency rights shouldn't be much of a stretch, but the Jews are a pack of committed liars and thieves who believe they can also occupy critical history...hope this helps simpleton

The fictive "right to exist" has no legal or historical point of reference, hence ...
A rather interesting postulate, confirming that palistanian "rights and wants" are a product of occupational excesses they happily indulge in, of course.

Incorrect stupid...please allow me to explain the difference---and not to worry, I'll use small words so as to avoid confusion on your part: The Arab Palestinians have resided on these lands for 13 centuries, the Ashkenazi trash for a little more than sixty years of criminal occupation....under normal circumstances determining which party has residency rights shouldn't be much of a stretch, but the Jews are a pack of committed liars and thieves who believe they can also occupy critical history...hope this helps simpleton
I can't speak for Doc but I am inclined to wonder if you have the right to exist. After all, I can't see where you have contributed anything positive except for being a one man fertilizer factory.

Incorrect stupid...please allow me to explain the difference---and not to worry, I'll use small words so as to avoid confusion on your part: The Arab Palestinians have resided on these lands for 13 centuries...

Some perhaps, yet the powers that be, in their infinite wisdom, required only 2 years of residency - and I suspect they required little, if any, proof - to qualify for "refugee" status.
The temptation for potential "refugees" to cash in on "three hots and a cot" and the relief agency's desire to justify their existence and their budget, I'd say provides ample opportunity and motivation for fraud.

The Arab Palestinians have resided on these lands for 13 centuries, the Ashkenazi trash for a little more than sixty years of criminal occupation....under normal circumstances determining which party has residency rights shouldn't be much of a stretch, but the Jews are a pack of committed liars and thieves who believe they can also occupy critical history...hope this helps simpleton
Oh, bog off. In memorable words of Winnie Churchill "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the jewish population."

Incorrect stupid...please allow me to explain the difference---and not to worry, I'll use small words so as to avoid confusion on your part: The Arab Palestinians have resided on these lands for 13 centuries...

Some perhaps, yet the powers that be, in their infinite wisdom, required only 2 years of residency - and I suspect they required little, if any, proof - to qualify for "refugee" status.
The temptation for potential "refugees" to cash in on "three hots and a cot" and the relief agency's desire to justify their existence and their budget, I'd say provides ample opportunity and motivation for fraud.

"Fraud" you say? Dare you overlook the most spectacular fraud of the twentieth century---the modern state of Israel? The vast majority of the native population were born there, easily confirmed in the predictable birth-rates from the period of the Ottoman transfer to the British takeover. But if you really want to talk "fraud" let's examine Israel's "right of return" that applies to Jews who've never set foot in Palestine, yet are accorded superior rights over the native population...let's address the welfare status of Israel...the artificial economy kept afloat by massive---and vastly under-reported subsidies...Israelis virtually invented fraud...

from "sundowner" the islamo nazi lump of excrement

I am always fascinated with lumps of islamo nazi pig excrement trash use the word "ASHKENAZI" it gives them away for the lying thieving dogs that they are. The word ASHKENAZI is a hebrew word-----hebrew being the ONLY EXTANT LANGUAGE that developed in the land mass called "palestine" or even CANAAN The word itself refers to ANOTHER LAND MASS-----so named in ancient times long before the birth of the rapist pig of arabia and long before the dogs of arabia emerged from the filthy tents in the arabian desert to rape and pillage their way thru half the world. The land mass is ASHKENAZ----which vaguely includes the rhine valley and the sorround----most of europe. The word ASHKENAZI refers to a person who has sojourned in ASHKENAZ in the same way that the word SEPHARDI means a person who has sojourned in SAFRAD---approximately the IBERIAN PENNINSULA Thus an ASHKENAZI is a person who derives from the place where hebrew developed and is so called because he was GONE FOR AWHILE to the land of Ashkenaz The islamo nazi dogs have no idea that when they use the word ASHKENAZI to describe jews-----they are admitting that they are describing people who originated in PALESTINE islamo nazis are that stupid. For the record-----arabic was developed in arabia and stayed in arabia until the dogs emerged from the disease ridden tents to EMULATE AL NABI by raping and murdering and enslaving and pillaging -------and comitting genocide in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.....and counting

I can't speak for Doc but I am inclined to wonder if you have the right to exist. After all, I can't see where you have contributed anything positive except for being a one man fertilizer factory.

"anything positive" you say? This assumes that routinely circulating lies about Israel is axiomatically "positive" and not the mark of an immoral individual...

I am always fascinated with lumps of islamo nazi pig excrement trash use the word "ASHKENAZI" it gives them away for the lying thieving dogs that they are. The word ASHKENAZI is a hebrew word-----hebrew being the ONLY EXTANT LANGUAGE that developed in the land mass called "palestine" or even CANAAN The word itself refers to ANOTHER LAND MASS-----so named in ancient times long before the birth of the rapist pig of arabia and long before the dogs of arabia emerged from the filthy tents in the arabian desert to rape and pillage their way thru half the world. The land mass is ASHKENAZ----which vaguely includes the rhine valley and the sorround----most of europe. The word ASHKENAZI refers to a person who has sojourned in ASHKENAZ in the same way that the word SEPHARDI means a person who has sojourned in SAFRAD---approximately the IBERIAN PENNINSULA Thus an ASHKENAZI is a person who derives from the place where hebrew developed and is so called because he was GONE FOR AWHILE to the land of Ashkenaz The islamo nazi dogs have no idea that when they use the word ASHKENAZI to describe jews-----they are admitting that they are describing people who originated in PALESTINE islamo nazis are that stupid. For the record-----arabic was developed in arabia and stayed in arabia until the dogs emerged from the disease ridden tents to EMULATE AL NABI by raping and murdering and enslaving and pillaging -------and comitting genocide in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.....and counting

Fortunately in your particular case, a formal argument is superfluous...merely reading the bitterness and sewage that spills from your tortured brain seems to say much, much more....

I am always fascinated with lumps of islamo nazi pig excrement trash use the word "ASHKENAZI" it gives them away for the lying thieving dogs that they are. The word ASHKENAZI is a hebrew word-----hebrew being the ONLY EXTANT LANGUAGE that developed in the land mass called "palestine" or even CANAAN The word itself refers to ANOTHER LAND MASS-----so named in ancient times long before the birth of the rapist pig of arabia and long before the dogs of arabia emerged from the filthy tents in
the arabian desert to rape and pillage their way thru half the world. The land mass is ASHKENAZ----which vaguely includes the rhine valley and the sorround----most of europe. The word ASHKENAZI refers to a person who has sojourned in ASHKENAZ in the same way that the word SEPHARDI means a person who has sojourned in SAFRAD---approximately the IBERIAN PENNINSULA Thus an ASHKENAZI is a person who derives from the place where hebrew developed and is so called because he was GONE FOR AWHILE to the land of Ashkenaz The islamo nazi dogs have no idea that when they use the word ASHKENAZI to describe jews-----they are admitting that they are describing people who originated in PALESTINE islamo nazis are that stupid. For the record-----arabic was developed in arabia and stayed in arabia until the dogs emerged from the disease ridden tents to EMULATE AL NABI by raping and murdering and enslaving and pillaging -------and comitting genocide in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.....and counting

Fortunately in your particular case, a formal argument is superfluous...merely reading the bitterness and sewage that spills from your tortured brain seems to say much, much more....

a REALLY pathetic deflection -----but thanks anyway for your use of the ANCIENT HEBREW WORD which describes Jews from Israel/Judea who have sojourned in ASHKENAZ Did you know that at one time there was a very important Yeshiva in the rhine valley area ------it was there that the famous RASHI (of France) studied. He lived about the time that the dogs of arabia had invaded Southern France----he was as SEPHARDI having sojouned most of his life in France----but he did encounter ASHKENAZIS in the rhine valley Yeshiva His writings are very important and---actually had an influence on some French philosophers

"Fraud" you say? Dare you overlook the most spectacular fraud of the twentieth century---the modern state of Israel? The vast majority of the native population were born there, easily confirmed in the predictable birth-rates from the period of the Ottoman transfer to the British takeover. But if you really want to talk "fraud" let's examine Israel's "right of return" that applies to Jews who've never set foot in Palestine, yet are accorded superior rights over the native population...let's address the welfare status of Israel...the artificial economy kept afloat by massive---and vastly under-reported subsidies...Israelis virtually invented fraud...

Blah, blah, blah.
Your rant only serves to prove that you know your defense of your "13 century" claim is lame.
Rather than try to deflect the conversation, let's just keep it on point:
the irrefutable fact that only 2 years of residency was required - and perhaps little, if any, proof - to qualify for "refugee" status.
The temptation for potential "refugees" to cash in on "three hots and a cot" and the relief agency's desire to justify their existence and their budget provided ample opportunity and motivation for fraud. In fact, I'm confident that those who lived in the area, say Southern Syria or Jordan or Egypt, signed up just to create inflated facts-on-the-ground.

An arguemnt which is based on antisemitism cannot hold.:redface:

So now "Muslim" is a race?

I'd suggest you find the definition of racism and review your use of the term.

"anything positive" you say? This assumes that routinely circulating lies about Israel is axiomatically "positive" and not the mark of an immoral individual...

Indeed there is nothing positive about circulating lies about Israel and those who do so are absolutely immoral assholes.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back