Issa goes down in flames

.party over country..

Marion Barry, Teddy Kennedy Barney Frank, Charles Rangle all were elected or reelected after their scandals.

:eusa_shhh:
they only CARE about crooks when it's a Republican and it came from the NewYorker.
.they care so much about it they RE-ELECT their crooks in the democrat party

sad bunch here...really are

Check the threads..I've been calling Issa a crook for a very long time.

one sad liberal circle jerk here

all over the IRS being investigated..

fitting...let the smears continue..you have nothing else

A Smear is when someone accuses without proof. Issa is smearing Obama

A Smear to Steph is when someone accuses a Republican with proof.

LOL, Issa hasn't smeared Obama...but we see Isaa is right about liars..and you people have no problem doing with a straight face

Marion Barry, Teddy Kennedy Barney Frank, Charles Rangle all were elected or reelected after their scandals.

they only CARE about crooks when it's a Republican and it came from the NewYorker.
.they care so much about it they RE-ELECK their crooks in the democrat party

None of the folks mentioned above were "crooks".

Issa?

Bonafide. Crook.

OMG...you are going to stick that?

Issa?

Bonafide. Crook.

Sure.

Barry and Frank got caught with their pants down.

Kennedy got into an accident.

And Rangel..who is an AMERICAN HERO..goofed up his tax returns because of a foreign investment.

Issa is a Criminal.

Is that all you can come up with?

What more do I need?

He stole a Maserati, got caught with an unlicensed and unregistered pistol and was suspected in torching his own business.

This..is the guy you chose to head up investigations.

Looks good..really it does.

I don't know why the MSM isn't bringing it up, daily.

Sounds like the perfect person considering Obama has questionable birth credentials, has a degree from a school where no one can ever remember seeing him, never held a real job, etc., etc. etc. See how that works?

Issa?

Bonafide. Crook.

Sure.

Barry and Frank got caught with their pants down.

Kennedy got into an accident.

And Rangel..who is an AMERICAN HERO..goofed up his tax returns because of a foreign investment.

awww, rangle goofed up his tax returns..
and Barry is convicted AND served time in jail, but he just got caught with his pants.

and that poor Kennedy who got in a accident and left a drowning woman in his car, that was poor luck for him..

gawd, you people are twisted..and this thread has gone stupid..

Issa?

Bonafide. Crook.

Marion Barry was a coke head and served time for possession. Teddy Kennedy let a girl drown in his car and may have raped another one. Barney Frank ran a male prostitution ring out of his DC apartment and Charles Rangle avoided paying income tax on rental property.

Yes, they all are/were crooks.

Well, it didn't take long for the diversions.

really, you showed up no wonder..smear away..that's the standard and expected from the Democrat party....it's so sad how much you care more about a party over the people these investigations are about..

sickening really

Last edited:
Issa Stirs Echoes of McCarthy as Obama's 'Best Friend' in IRS Probe

In one brief and repugnant interview, the GOP's chief congressional investigator into Internal Revenue Service abuses cherry-picked evidence, overstated his case, and violated the sacred American principle of presumed innocence.

If that was not enough, Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., called White House press secretary Jay Carney a "paid liar," and couldn't explain why. "We're getting to proving it," he said.
Meet the best friend of a controversy-plagued Democratic White House: a demagogic Republican.

In a reminder of how the GOP overreached during the Clinton-era sex scandal, Issa doesn't seem capable of letting damning facts speak for themselves.

Interviewed by a smartly skeptical Candy Crowley on CNN's State of the Union, the California Republican found himself on the defensive from the start.

"Congressional investigators tell CNN the [congressional] report finds the IRS spent over $50 million on 225 employee conferences over a two-year period," Crowley said, adding that the Obama administration no longer allows spending on such training.

"So what's the hearing about?" she said. "Why are you having it?"

Issa shifted focus to the IRS's admission that its agents targeted conservative groups for review of their tax-exempt status. "Well, first of all, we're looking at the IRS for how big the problem is," he replied. "As you know as late as last week the administration is still trying to say there's a few rogue agents in Cincinnati when in fact the indication is they were directly being ordered from Washington."

Note what Issa is doing. He does it all the time--start an unsubstantiated allegation with an absolute declaration ("when in fact") and follow it with weasel words ("the indication is"). This smear-and-caveat technique allows him to ruin reputations without being called a liar.
You stir echoes of bad gas.

So, Issa says the White House is lying, without any proof, and you accuse Democrats of putting "party over country"? It seems to me that Issa is putting party over country.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

shut up and then go to hell
You push so much HATE and bring NOTHING but division to this board with your schizophrenic posting from every hate site on the Internet and then have the NERVE to ask others why they hate the Constitution...

Last edited:
.party over country..

So, Issa says the White House is lying, without any proof, and you accuse Democrats of putting "party over country"? It seems to me that Issa is putting party over country.

You push so much HATE and bring NOTHING but division to this board with your schizophrenic posting from every hate site on the Internet and then have the NERVE to ask others why they hate the Constitution...

Seriously, why do you hate the Constitution? You know, innocent until proven guilty, and all that?

Seriously, why do you hate the Constitution? You know, innocent until proven guilty, and all that?

SERIOUSLY, I take nothing from you seriously about how Issa calling Carney a liar is in fact calling Obama one...but you don't care how stupid look, I don't either
you preaching about the Constitution. over someone being called a liar...oh dear gawd save from this joke

Last edited:

SERIOUSLY, I take nothing from you seriously about how Issa calling Carney a liar is in fact calling Obama one...but you don't care how stupid look, I don't either
you preaching about the Constitution. over someone being called a liar...oh dear gawd save from this joke

Okay, so you can't/won't answer the question. BTW, Carney speaks for the White House - hence, White House Press Secretary. It ain't rocket science...

Lakhota will now take over this thread like he does most of them that has to do with Obama...or go dig one that is four months and tell people how they should THANK OBAMA...and if you don't thank Obama he will spin the hell out things and then you are accused of hating the Constitution..

I'm outta here...

Last edited:
Issa is a Criminal.

Is that all you can come up with?

What more do I need?

He stole a Maserati, got caught with an unlicensed and unregistered pistol and was suspected in torching his own business.

This..is the guy you chose to head up investigations.

Looks good..really it does.

I don't know why the MSM isn't bringing it up, daily.

Yet, Issa has not been convicted of any of the trash you wish to slander him with. Any charges against him were dropped, and the rest is just dumbass speculation. However, it fits right in with your wingnut efforts to denigrate anyone who you disagree with. I would venture that you have some serious personality problems, that goes along with your inability to reach logical conclusions.

.they care so much about it they RE-ELECT their crooks in the democrat party

Check the threads..I've been calling Issa a crook for a very long time.

Good for you. When was the last time you called Marion Barry a junkie?

Forum List

Back