Issa goes down in flames

The Lefties can't stand someone who actually has the gall to attack their Black Messiah. I'm surprised they haven't called Issa a racist yet.

Issa is a Criminal.

sure his is...the crime is you all wailing about an agency the Irs, that destroys people lives in this country being investigated just because it's done under your dear leader.

but it's touching how you ALL could give a shit for you fellow Americas because it's the Tea Party

Last edited:
The Lefties can't stand someone who actually has the gall to attack their Black Messiah. I'm surprised they haven't called Issa a racist yet.

Issa is a Criminal.

Is that all you can come up with?

What more do I need?

He stole a Maserati, got caught with an unlicensed and unregistered pistol and was suspected in torching his own business.

This..is the guy you chose to head up investigations.

Looks good..really it does.

I don't know why the MSM isn't bringing it up, daily.

That interview, alone, should have been enough to either close down the investigations or at least remove Issa.

But we are dealing with Conservatives, who think that sort of behavior is just fine.

Of course it is. Personally, I wouldn't put someone with Issa's criminal history in charge of investigations, but that's just me.

Issa is a Criminal.

What more do I need?

He stole a Maserati, got caught with an unlicensed and unregistered pistol and was suspected in torching his own business.

Better yet... his business just happens to go up in flames just a few days after the business records and prototypes are removed...

Don't think for a moment they haven't floated THAT trial balloon. If they thought calling Issa a racist would take some heat off the administration, they would have Jesse Jackson planning a march as we speak.

Many politicians have committed indiscretions in earlier years: maybe they had an affair or hired an illegal immigrant as a nanny. Issa, it turned out, had, among other things, been indicted for stealing a car, arrested for carrying a concealed weapon, and accused by former associates of burning down a building.

They are finally catching up.

one sad liberal circle jerk here

all over the IRS being investigated..

fitting...let the smears continue..you have nothing else

Here's another gem:

ccording to court records, on December 28, 1979, William Issa arrived at Smythe European Motors, in San Jose, and offered to sell Darrell’s car, a red 1976 Mercedes sedan. William was carrying an Ohio driver’s license with his brother’s name on it and the dealer gave William a check for sixteen thousand dollars, which he immediately cashed. Soon afterward, Darrell reported the car stolen from the Monterey airport. He later told the police that he had left the title in the trunk.

The brothers had been together in Cleveland for Christmas, and, after Darrell gave a series of conflicting statements about his brother and whether he himself had recently obtained a second driver’s license, the investigator in the case became suspicious that the two men had conspired to fraudulently sell Darrell’s car and then collect the insurance money.

The brothers were indicted for grand theft. Darrell argued that he had no knowledge of William’s activities; William claimed that his brother had authorized him to sell the car, and he produced a document dated a few weeks before the robbery that gave him power of attorney over his brother’s affairs. On February 15th, with the investigation ongoing, Darrell returned to the San Jose dealership and repurchased his car, for seventeen thousand dollars. In August, 1980, the prosecution dropped the case. Darrell insisted that he was a victim, not a criminal. William had produced evidence that he had the legal authority to sell the car, and the injured party was reimbursed.

Issa is a Criminal.

What more do I need?

If Issa stole something surely you can give us details of his conviction. If you do have details of a conviction give them to the MSM. They will be glad to get them.

Marion Barry, Teddy Kennedy Barney Frank, Charles Rangle all were elected or reelected after their scandals.

:eusa_shhh:
they only CARE about crooks when it's a Republican and it came from the NewYorker.
.they care so much about it they RE-ELECT their crooks in the democrat party

sad bunch here...really are

Last edited:
one sad liberal circle jerk here

all over the IRS being investigated..

fitting...let the smears continue..you have nothing else

A Smear is when someone accuses without proof. Issa is smearing Obama

A Smear to Steph is when someone accuses a Republican with proof.

.party over country..

Marion Barry, Teddy Kennedy Barney Frank, Charles Rangle all were elected or reelected after their scandals.

:eusa_shhh:
they only CARE about crooks when it's a Republican and it came from the NewYorker.
.they care so much about it they RE-ELECK their crooks in the democrat party

sad bunch here...really are

None of the folks mentioned above were "crooks".

Issa?

Bonafide. Crook.

Forum List

Back