Issa pulls Race Card - makes false claims Cummings was labeling him racist

paperview

Life is Good
Jul 27, 2009
No, Democrats didn't label Issa racist after Cummings tantrum as one lying thread title here reads.

The irrelevant Jessie Jackson tweeted a dumbass tweet. He was dead wrong, and beyond a random idiot here or there, no one is calling Issa a racist for that Cummings incident, and certainly Cummings isn't calling him that.

However, ISSA is claiming Cummings was leveling a charge of racism when Cummings said Issa was "shutting down the minority voice."

Check it out, Issa's excuso-rama with Megyn Kelly where he twisted Cummings comment about "shutting down the minority voice" into Cummings accusing Issa of racism --

"KELLY: So now even some Republicans are mad at you because they feel that you've distracted from what is a legitimate issue, and it's now become about, oh, does Darrell Issa want to shut down debate? As Elijah Cummings put it, does he want to shut out the minority voice? Is that what Republicans stand for? Shutting down -- not minority African- American, minority in the House -- the Democrats' voice?

ISSA: Well, actually, the accusation was that I was somehow anti-African-American. That kind of accusation I think is beneath response."
Issa: 'I broke no rules' adjourning IRS hearing | Interviews | Fox News

She even tried to give him an out, by clarifying it for him,

and on he went ---> right for the racecard.

Pretty dirtball low of Issa.

No, Democrats didn't label Issa racist after Cummings tantrum as one lying thread title here reads.

The irrelevant Jessie Jackson tweeted a dumbass tweet. He was dead wrong, and beyond a random idiot here or there, no one is calling Issa a racist for that Cummings incident, and certainly Cummings isn't calling him that.

However, ISSA is claiming Cummings was leveling a charge of racism when Cummings said Issa was "shutting down the minority voice."

Check it out, Issa's excuso-rama with Megyn Kelly where he twisted Cummings comment about "shutting down the minority voice" into Cummings accusing Issa of racism --

"KELLY: So now even some Republicans are mad at you because they feel that you've distracted from what is a legitimate issue, and it's now become about, oh, does Darrell Issa want to shut down debate? As Elijah Cummings put it, does he want to shut out the minority voice? Is that what Republicans stand for? Shutting down -- not minority African- American, minority in the House -- the Democrats' voice?

ISSA: Well, actually, the accusation was that I was somehow anti-African-American. That kind of accusation I think is beneath response."

I stopped right there, b/c you proved your own thread to be lies.

gratz, you're like the 3rd or 4th liberal to do that. Best part is I doubt you can even tell.

"Issas pull race card"

Bingo. The letter 's' is a popular letter of the alphabet today.

gratz, you're like the 3rd or 4th liberal to do that. Best part is I doubt you can even tell.
Your claim.

Yours to prove.

C'mon, when the doctor taps your knee with his little rubber hammer, your knee moves automatically if you're still alive. Its known as the patellar reflex.When a black man feels like he hasn't gotten the most he thinks possible out of the white man, he screams racism. Its known as the racist reflex, a conditioned reflex, much like Pavlov's Dogs salivating every time the dinner bell is rung, whether food is presented to them or not. Its been brought about by the nation being inundated by the Liberal's propaganda machine as they agitated and exploited the situation for maximum political gain for the last fifty seven years.

Last edited:

Your claim.

Yours to prove.

Your claim is garbage. You are dishonest.

Here is the proof:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/344155-the-issa-cummings-exchange-an-overview.html

Last edited:

Your claim.

Yours to prove.

Here is the proof:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/344155-the-issa-cummings-exchange-an-overview.html

Would you please be a little more specific on what, "Cummings is unintelligible at this point" means?

C'mon, when the doctor taps your knee with his little rubber hammer, your knee moves automatically if you're still alive. Its known as the patellar reflex.When a black man feels like he hasn't gotten the most he thinks possible out of the white man, he screams racism. Its known as the racist reflex, a conditioned reflex, much like Pavlov's Dogs salivating every time the dinner bell is rung, whether food is presented to them or not. Its been brought about by the nation being inundated by the Liberal's propaganda machine as they agitated and exploited the situation for maximum political gain for the last fifty seven years.
Howzabout that. Authentic frontier gibberish that has no relation to what ISSA inferred Cummings said by "shutting down the minority voice."

Your claim.

Yours to prove.

Here is the proof:

Would you please be a little more specific on what, "Cummings is unintelligible at this point" means?

:eusa_doh:

Okay, given the position of the camera at that time, Cummings was on the far end of the room, he could not be heard saying anything intelligible or discernible. Once the camera shifted back, you could hear him again. Go to the corresponding time index to understand what I meant.

When Cummings started crying about shutting down the minority voice, Issa should have told him that Elections have consequences. How could Cummings have a problem with that? His leader said the same thing to the opposing party when he won and went so far as to tell the opposing party to get to the back of the bus. Cummings looked at Benghazi victims families and told them "death is a part of life" when they were grieving and sought answers. He can take some of his own medicine.

Okay, given the position of the camera at that time, Cummings was on the far end of the room, he could not be heard saying anything intelligible or discernible. Once the camera shifted back, you could hear him again. Go to the corresponding time index to understand what I meant.

Well that's good. I thought you were suggesting that that dumb ****** wasn't make no sense.

When Cummings started crying about shutting down the minority voice, Issa should have told him that Elections have consequences. How could Cummings have a problem with that?....
Hey Sparky, Oversight Committee Ranking Minority Leaders in what is supposed to be a bipartisan committee hearing are allowed to speak.

Unless what you're suggesting is the consequence of Issa being the Chair means ...fuck all that shit.

Cut his mic!

Well that's good. I thought you were suggesting that that dumb ****** wasn't make no sense.

Uh no. You were hoping that I would suggest such a thing. Seriously, aren't you above that kind of childishness? The fact you called him a "dumb ******" should tell everybody something about how Democrats feel about black people.

When Cummings started crying about shutting down the minority voice, Issa should have told him that Elections have consequences. How could Cummings have a problem with that?....
Hey Sparky, Oversight Committee Ranking Minority Leaders in what is supposed to be a bipartisan committee hearing are allowed to speak.

Unless what you're suggesting is the consequence of Issa being the Chair means ...fuck all that shit.

Cut his mic!

Just so we are clear here, you are referring to Rep. Issa's treatment of blacks in the hearing, not his treatment of women. We don't want to start getting things too complicated here.

I love how PPV just completely dodged me. Must I post the contents of my thread here?

Fauxrage.
There is an undertone of the racism claim here. The thread is garbage. The poster is garbage.

Cut his mic!

Just so we are clear here, you are referring to Rep. Issa's treatment of blacks in the hearing, not his treatment of women. We don't want to start getting things too complicated here.

Are you serious?! Yeah, and only Jesse Jackson was calling him racist....

There is simply too much intellectual defecation in this thread to stay. Too much.

Forum List

Back