Issa pulls Race Card - makes false claims Cummings was labeling him racist

Would you please be a little more specific on what, "Cummings is unintelligible at this point" means?

:eusa_doh:

Okay, given the position of the camera at that time, Cummings was on the far end of the room, he could not be heard saying anything intelligible or discernible. Once the camera shifted back, you could hear him again. Go to the corresponding time index to understand what I meant.

Well that's good. I thought you were suggesting that that dumb ****** wasn't make no sense.
^RWr

1690319_10151907385602484_1608831854_n.png

True that Issa is a dirtball and he probably racist.

Its also true that Cummings has been called "******" and spat on by tee potties.

But, I doubt this attack was race-motivated. Its simply that Issa, like the rest of the right, has an aversion to facts.

I love how PPV just completely dodged me. Must I post the contents of my thread here?
I don't enable drama queens and attention whores.

I thought you said you were leaving? Begone, troll.

Ha! I'm a troll with 10,700 rep. Yes'm, Imma troll alright.

I have the right to come and go as I please.

10,700 rep. You act like that's some sort of accomplishment. Unless you're a worthless child who has no real life accomplishment, its not.

And yes, you're a drama queen and a troll.

Its also true that Cummings has been called "******" and spat on by tee potties.

But, I doubt this attack was race-motivated. Its simply that Issa, like the rest of the right, has an aversion to facts.
Please demonstrate where ANYTHING Mr. Issa has done would bolster your claim. WE will wait.

I love how PPV just completely dodged me. Must I post the contents of my thread here?

You would appear to be the troll here, posting a thread on well trodden ground.
I have a strong confidence level the people who find most of my posts worthy and credible and the ones who find your posts worthy and credible are two entirely different sets of people, the latter being ones who find warmth and comfort sitting in a bucket of grandpa's warm spit.

Is it? Please post where Cummings was called a ****** and spat on. We'll wait.

I note you turned off your rep. Maybe because numbers don't go that high for negative reputation.

Please demonstrate where ANYTHING Mr. Issa has done would bolster your claim. WE will wait.
I don't think he's a racist, but he sure did pull out the race card and blew the dog whistle for his FoxNumbed audience when he claimed

"...the accusation was that I was somehow anti-African-American. That kind of accusation I think is beneath response.
"

when commenting on Cummings remark about "shutting down the minority voice."

Ha! I'm a troll with 10,700 rep. Yes'm, Imma troll alright.

I have the right to come and go as I please.

10,700 rep. You act like that's some sort of accomplishment. Unless you're a worthless child who has no real life accomplishment, its not.

And yes, you're a drama queen and a troll.

You know what?

I want to amend this post.

Maybe that really is an accomplishment for TK. It wouldn't mean anything to me but it may well be the best he can do. So, I take it back.

You and many House Republicans feel the same way. When the House members were asked if they thought Rep. Issa had done something wrong, if they believed if they had acted in the same way would that be acceptable behavior. In other words, "Put yourself in Issa's shoes. Is that something you would be ashamed of?" 211 House Republicans said they believed Rep. Issa's actions were justifiable. One of those 211 was House Speaker Boehner. None of those 211 were African American. Why? Because there are no African American House members who are Republican.

Speaker John A. Boehner

So now even some Republicans are mad at you because they feel that you've distracted from what is a legitimate issue…

Understandable, myths tend to die when people stop believing in them.

Is it? Please post where Cummings was called a ****** and spat on. We'll wait.

I note you turned off your rep. Maybe because numbers don't go that high for negative reputation.

GOP Rep Approves of Tea Partiers Shouting ****** and Faggot at Dems

On C-SPAN’s Washington Journal this morning Rep. David Nunes (R-CA) expressed his approval of tea party protesters who shouted faggot at Rep. Barney Frank and ****** at Rep. John Lewis. Nunes said, “Yeah, well I think that when you use totalitarian tactics, people, you know, begin to act crazy.” Racism and homophobia have nothing to do with health care, but everything to do with the tea party movement.

It was Lewis though. Not Cummings.

My rep is turned off because I think its silly and childish. YMMV and you are more than welcome to your own rep.

I don't think he's a racist, but he sure did pull out the race card and blew the dog whistle for his FoxNumbed audience when he claimed

"...the accusation was that I was somehow anti-African-American. That kind of accusation I think is beneath response.
"

Sooo

How is that racist? Or pulling out the race card? What do you think that term "minority" means anyway?

You and many House Republicans feel the same way. When the House members were asked if they thought Rep. Issa had done something wrong, if they believed if they had acted in the same way would that be acceptable behavior. In other words, "Put yourself in Issa's shoes. Is that something you would be ashamed of?" 211 House Republicans said they believed Rep. Issa's actions were justifiable. One of those 211 was House Speaker Boehner. None of those 211 were African American. Why? Because there are no African American House members who are Republican.

Speaker John A. Boehner
I asked for PROOF not opinion...

I seem to recall when Henry Waxman had the same position Issa now has he did pretty much the same thing to Issa that Issa just did to Cummings yet there was no outrage or criticism of Waxman for his actions wonder why.

When Cummings started crying about shutting down the minority voice, Issa should have told him that Elections have consequences. How could Cummings have a problem with that?....
Hey Sparky, Oversight Committee Ranking Minority Leaders in what is supposed to be a bipartisan committee hearing are allowed to speak.

Unless what you're suggesting is the consequence of Issa being the Chair means ...fuck all that shit.

Cut his mic!

The meeting was adjourned dummy.

And DEMOCRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS have labeled Issa a racist for this situation.

If the shoe fits.......throw it at the opposition and call it a lie....

Crybaby

"

Sooo

How is that racist? Or pulling out the race card? What do you think that term "minority" means anyway?
Oh Wonderful - an on-topic post!

And one I was just waiting to see what braindead con would counter with first.

:clap2: You won! Add another accomplishment to your booger collection.

Now, listen up children and you shall hear

How Templar thinks Minority, as it pertains here, refers to race.

Even Megyn Kelly can't penetrate that skull.

Absolutely precious! :lol:

Last edited:
The term minority has been abused and overused by slimy democrats for so long you can't blame ANY republican for freaking out when the term is thrown at them.

"

Sooo

Oh Wonderful - an on-topic post!

And one I was just waiting to see what braindead con would counter with first.

:clap2: You won! Add another accomplishment to your booger collection.

Now, listen up children and you shall hear

How Templar thinks Minority, as it pertains here, refers to race.

Even Megyn Kelly can't penetrate that skull.

Absolutely precious! :lol:
yeah....kind of sad.

Forum List

Back