🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Issues that conservatives suddenly don't care about ..

You can't read an article and you call me an idiot? Fuck off, twerp.

I can read, it's you that's having a hard time because the article didn't come with big color pictures for you to understand.

Trying to state that SS costs are related to what somebody has for dinner is pure idiotic.

now that Trump is elected , cons have quickly forgotten issues that really bothered them under Obama.

Debt/deficit : 20 trillion!! Bah, who cares . Let's build giant walls and double the military. Costs be damn !

Prez security budget: Obama couldn't go to dinner without a story of how it cost taxpayers trillions . Now trump will be commuting from DC to manhattan on a daily basis . That's cool!

States rights : sanctuary city? You
Must bow to the Feds directives , at your own cost!

What else ? I had more but forgot .
maybe if the presidents dinner didnt have to be in Martha's Vinyard, take a week, two presidential planes 500 men on security detail and golf course fee's, he wouldnt have heard so much grief about the expense of that dinner.

now that Trump is elected , cons have quickly forgotten issues that really bothered them under Obama.

Debt/deficit : 20 trillion!! Bah, who cares . Let's build giant walls and double the military. Costs be damn !

Prez security budget: Obama couldn't go to dinner without a story of how it cost taxpayers trillions . Now trump will be commuting from DC to manhattan on a daily basis . That's cool!

maybe if the presidents dinner didnt have to be in Martha's Vinyard, take a week, two presidential planes 500 men on security detail and golf course fee's, he wouldnt have heard so much grief about the expense of that dinner.

Tell us again about the private plane for Obamas dog and the $100 million a day trip to India

He won't be accepting the salary he is supposed to get. See not in office yet and is saving us money already.

$400,000? x4 =1.6 mil - not much.

Tell us again about the private plane for Obamas dog and the $100 million a day trip to India
Im sorry, Im not familiar with these stories but they do sound interesting, could you bring me up to date on them and include a reputable link?
After reading about it and getting some knowledge on the facts, I would be happy to discuss it with you.

That's $400,000. His commutes to Manhattan, plus security, will cost taxpayers tens of millions of dollars.

You continue to be a dumbass Kool-Aid drinker.

You have no idea how many times he's going to Manhattan or where his wife is going to live. Everything is talk now.
Shut the fuck up, fool.

Donald Trump's Thanksgiving feast features two dishes named after him, costs taxpayers $7 million in security

Donald Trump's Thanksgiving feast features dishes named after him

Shut the fuck up, fool.
Bitch, who you telling to shut the fuck up? YOU shut the fuck up!
..just save your breath, you'll need to blow up your date tonight!

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person,
and go tit for tat with your pathetic, sorry ass,
listing how Oidiot and the blue man posse screwed us,
every which way til Sunday x 1000.

Because the freak show you run with hasn't cared about trillions of dollars,
so, crying fowl now, over $7 million on Thanksgiving dinner is inconsequential!

Frankly, I don't give a flying fuck
'cause if it wasn't Trump, it would have been Hillary!

Your ass must be jealous of the amount of shit coming out of your mouth!

You might want to slip into something a little more comfortable...
like a coma, for the next 16 years!

He won't be accepting the salary he is supposed to get. See not in office yet and is saving us money already.
You can bet that he is going to be issued a check because it's in the public interest, not his interest to do so. He said if he receives a check, he will donate it to charity, however since he's backing off on most of his promises, who knows what he will do.

The American Framers considered payment of the presidential salary an important duty under the Constitution, and the principle that moved them then matters just as much today as it did then. It confirms that the president serves the public, and not the other way around.

Bitch, who you telling to shut the fuck up? YOU shut the fuck up!
..just save your breath, you'll need to blow up your date tonight!
WHOA!!!!
I dont mean to butt in however, Is my bitch cheating on me? Screw her, I hope her tittie pops and she deflates for good.
Whether you intentionally misquoted us or not,
I'd suggest getting that fixed and bashing me yourself.

Don't quote me for saying something I didn't,
and don't take something I've said, and credit it to another poster

BWHAHAHAHAH! You naive groupies are too damn stupid to properly describe. Trump is bilking the public out of more than a million dollars a day by setting up in one of his own hotels ( which he could stay in for free) and handing the bill to the taxpayers…a majority of whom never voted for his conniving arse. Yet in the same city where Trump is robbing us blind in plain sight, city hall is waging war on welfare moms by trying to reduce their paltry checks.

$400,000? x4 =1.6 mil - not much.
Then why didn't Obama do it?

BWHAHAHAHAH! You naive groupies are too damn stupid to properly describe. Trump is bilking the public out of more than a million dollars a day by setting up in one of his own hotels ( which he could stay in for free) and handing the bill to the taxpayers…a majority of whom never voted for his conniving arse. Yet in the same city where Trump is robbing us blind in plain sight, city hall is waging war on welfare moms by trying to reduce their paltry checks.
Then we should take away Obama's security?

Then we should take away Obama's security?
The money being paid for Obama's security isn't being recycled back into Obama's pockets. I don't know if you are being obstinately disingenuous of if you are just a dumb Trump bot who doesn't know any better. If you still don't get it I will understand…I wouldn't expect a trump supporter to get it!

Obama took the same vacation every year to the vineyard . Security had it down pat. He stayed in country side , and its a island wh few options to get in and out . It's the perfect spot for security. And it's like an hour flight from DC on marine one .

Trump is going to hang out in the middle of the busiest most congested places in the country !

Actually there's lots of simplicity as to why people with iQ's aren't making an issue of the things you speak of....the iQ challenged Loonys / Liberals can't possibly understand it though...because it's way too complex for their peanut brains...people with iQ's understand that if you attack a problem at it's root miraculously the problem disappears....WOW...see how that works?
Loony Liberals just keep throwing cash at the surface of issues in an attempt to cover them up.

Obama took the same vacation every year to the vineyard . Security had it down pat. He stayed in country side , and its a island wh few options to get in and out . It's the perfect spot for security. And it's like an hour flight from DC on marine one .

Trump is going to hang out in the middle of the busiest most congested places in the country !
do you have a link to Trumps travel plans?
Im sure you do, as a liberal you certainly would not be caught dead making things up.

Im sure you do, as a liberal you certainly would not be caught dead making things up.

Yeah . His wife n kid are staying in NYC . So he'll be commuting .

Remember, it was you righties who made a big deal over Obamas travel . You reap what you sow .

Remember, it was you righties who made a big deal over Obamas travel . You reap what you sow .
here is the difference that you will end up seeing should you be correct.
It will be a very short time of him doing that before the right starts to give him crap about wasting money. Although I doubt he is going to waste 4 hours a day commuting, lets just say for a moment he does, The right will step in and give him logical options. Move the family to DC and act like every other president in the history of this country, Interact with the family through skype or the governments secure alternative, or divorce the wife, disown the kids and continue on as a single man with no distractions, however the millions per week for commuting is not going to be a valid option.

here is the difference that you will end up seeing should you be correct.
It will be a very short time of him doing that before the right starts to give him crap about wasting money. Although I doubt he is going to waste 4 hours a day commuting, lets just say for a moment he does, The right will step in and give him logical options. Move the family to DC and act like every other president in the history of this country, Interact with the family through skype or the governments secure alternative, or divorce the wife, disown the kids and continue on as a single man with no distractions, however the millions per week for commuting is not going to be a valid option.

Too funny.....Republicans being fiscally responsible

Forum List

Back