🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Issues that conservatives suddenly don't care about ..

He doesn't have to accept it, but he still has to be paid. Read my post again... this time for clarity...
* = text highlighted for the benefit of the reading impaired

He can donate his salary if he wants but it's still going to cost tax payers $400K per year. *

And when he donates it to reduce the national debt...........
That would put a negligible dent in the increase to the debt that will occur during his watch.

And it wouldn't "cost tax payers $400K per year".
Of course it would. It just would have gone to paying down the debt and not to Trump.

Of course it would.

No. Money donated to the US Treasury does not cost the US Treasury.
Then pay Trump $20 trillion with the understanding he will just donate it all to pay down the debt. Using your logic, that would pay off the debt entirely and it wouldn't cost tax payers a dime.

He can donate his salary if he wants but it's still going to cost tax payers $400K per year. *

That would put a negligible dent in the increase to the debt that will occur during his watch.

Of course it would. It just would have gone to paying down the debt and not to Trump.

Of course it would.

Then pay Trump $20 trillion with the understanding he will just donate it all to pay down the debt. Using your logic, that would pay off the debt entirely and it wouldn't cost tax payers a dime.

Of course it would.

Then pay Trump $20 trillion

The President shall, at stated times, receive for his services, a compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the period for which he shall have been elected

Using your logic, that would pay off the debt entirely

That illogic sounds like you, not me.

and it wouldn't cost tax payers a dime.

I'm right about that.

now that Trump is elected , cons have quickly forgotten issues that really bothered them under Obama.

Debt/deficit : 20 trillion!! Bah, who cares . Let's build giant walls and double the military. Costs be damn !

Prez security budget: Obama couldn't go to dinner without a story of how it cost taxpayers trillions . Now trump will be commuting from DC to manhattan on a daily basis . That's cool!

States rights : sanctuary city? You
Must bow to the Feds directives , at your own cost!

What else ? I had more but forgot .
Morals. They no longer care about morals.
No

now that Trump is elected , cons have quickly forgotten issues that really bothered them under Obama.

Debt/deficit : 20 trillion!! Bah, who cares . Let's build giant walls and double the military. Costs be damn !

Prez security budget: Obama couldn't go to dinner without a story of how it cost taxpayers trillions . Now trump will be commuting from DC to manhattan on a daily basis . That's cool!

Oh this is rich from a far left drone and Hilary voter!

Yeah it is . We weren't bitching about prez security in the past . Now it's on the table thanks to you righties.
Trump is worth it. This guy will soon be making decisions that'll make this country great again. :bowdown:
^^^ Obviously a Russian plant.

Or maybe just a citizen of a Red state.

Of course it would.

Of course it would.

Nope, that's your logic, not mine. I want no part of it.

You think if Trump donates his pay, that pays down the debt by $400K per year at no expense to the taxpayers.

Expanding that logic to it's natural conclusion, pay Trump $20 trillion, have him donate it all towards the national debt and pay off the debt entirely at no expense to the taxpayers.

Of course it would.

Of course it would.

Nope, that's your logic, not mine. I want no part of it.

You think if Trump donates his pay, that pays down the debt by $400K per year at no expense to the taxpayers.

Expanding that logic to it's natural conclusion, pay Trump $20 trillion, have him donate it all towards the national debt and pay off the debt entirely at no expense to the taxpayers.

Expanding that logic to it's natural conclusion, pay Trump $20 trillion, have him donate it all towards the national debt and pay off the debt entirely
at no expense to the taxpayers.

Not adding to the debt doesn't mean you can pay off the debt, moron.

The guy isn't even in office yet. How could you know what he will do?

This is why y'all can't win elections. You build these giant meme Jenga towers based on self serving speculation...and then one piece comes out and...splat...

Forum List

Back