🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It Ain't going away folks-

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Amidst all the bickering taking time to educate one self, I would think, would have a higher priority- I'd think it's pretty well determined both partisan types can sling insults- facts be damned- and ignored.

https://www.usmessageboard.com/attachments/1604534474482-png.411272/
1604536052275.png

Amidst all the bickering taking time to educate one self, I would think, would have a higher priority- I'd think it's pretty well determined both partisan types can sling insults- facts be damned- and ignored.

Yep,the sheep in America never understood that whoever won the election,that Israel did not care sense they would win either way and benefit either way sense both presidents are supporters of them.

Hey, Frank- he truth will set you free-
Frank is a waste of time,he has never had an interest in truth.I put him on ignore years ago because of that,He won’t look at the evidence that his hero Reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that every president sense then,has expanded on.trump being the exception,while he has ties to the zionists of Israel,something I hated about him,he at least wasn’t the warmonger our last five administrations before him all were.so he was an improvement over all those clowns. Now thatBiden is in office though,expect the war machine to crank up again in the Middle East.

Biden got a spike of 100,000 votes from 100,000 ballots where the voter only checked the box for president and never filled in the rest of the ballot. :eusa_think:
It was a mass push by The Voting Dead that liberals brought in as a herd.View attachment 411295

In black precincts that reported low voter turn out and short lines on election day...historic election day voter turnout was reported around 4am. :eusa_think:

I'm ... A little confused by the fact that so many seats were gained in the House... But, it doesn't translate to the presidency. That's... Just... ODD. It's plausible... But very unlikely.

And yet that's what MSM wants me to believe. Huh.

I was a Libertarian paerty member from 198=

Yep,the sheep in America never understood that whoever won the election,that Israel did not care sense they would win either way and benefit either way sense both presidents are supporters of them.
I was a Libertarian party(LP) member from 1979 to 2014. During that time I was a supporting member I had a favorable opinion on the average of about 75% - 85% on LP political opinions & candidate support. Unfortunately the good guy/bad guy routine of the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) keeps the American constituency HELD HOSTAGE by their perpetual fear mongering they terrorize the hyper gulliblized constituency with. It is my opinion that a LARGE percentage of the American constituency lands under the title of GG(Gully Gullible) & literally cannot think for themselves.
I have found that to be true in casual conversation on the streets & also other message boards but NOT USMB. My fellow Americans & others from whatever nationalities that contribute in conversation to USMB are simply the best, like they speak their minds with well informed opinions for the most part. That is due in part to our EXCELLENT USMB MODERATORS who do not over-moderate their fellow members in the name of politically correctness as the last message board I belonged to did in abundance. Folks on our USMB message board therfore can speak their minds right FROM THEIR HEARTS TRUE FEELINGS, & that is what separates the 2nd class message boards from our USMB message board!

The good news is......

While the left would be burning the nation down tonight if Trump had won......

The Right will kick sand, bicker for a moment then quietly go home and resign themselves to whatever the Left did.

They know it....they count on it.

Last edited:
It's pretty clear the CIA needs to step in and kidnap or kill somebody-

I thought this would be CORONAVIRUS ?

Codona beerus, The shit is everywhere
Codona beerus,it's even in your hair'
Codona beerus, it's on yer peeniz !
Codona beerus is fucking with you !

Will you please shut the hell up with your Jew hatred? You bitter old fossil.

Forum List

Back