It Begins: Americans / 6 Planes Held Hostage, As Terrorists Refuse To Allow Planes To Take Off

I already gave you the number of American citizens who are in Afghanistan from the mumbling lips of President Biden. What part of that was not clear?

Apparently, the 10% of 6,000 was too complex for you. The answer is 600. According to what President Biden has told us anyway. Then again, Biden hasn't been honest with us about anything else so there could be 6,000 Americans in Afghanistan.
No, you gave us the official WH #'s Markle, not to be confused with the reality of claims that Afghani political dissidents who have some level of registration here are American nationals

big dif

~S~

No, you gave us the official WH #'s Markle, not to be confused with the reality of claims that Afghani political dissidents who have some level of registration here are American nationals

big dif

~S~
??

Say wut?

I said that the numbers I was providing came from the lips of President Joe Biden. In my opinion, the actual numbers are far higher. Afghanistan is about the size of Texas. Americans were all over the country. Interpreters are all over the country too.

I suggest Lone Wolf McQuade to the rescue...Does Trump have blood on his hands for those that died in Afghanistan while he refused to end the war?
And the inevitable (and ever weaker) attempts to defend Quid Pro by invoking the specter of TRUMP! continue. Don't worry, Quid Pro's fingerprints are all over this, and it will be his face superimposed on the horrific videos during the mid-term elections.

State Department continues to declare it will find a way to bring Americans home, discusses giving Taliban 'financial aid'....

I even read, as msm put it, that the Taliban "ordered" the US Diplomats to return to Kabul!!!! Now these savages are, apparently, Joe Bin Laden's New Cabinet and not the cowardly morons who are petrified of them, including the 2 faggots of the Pentagon.
Joe Bin Laden is unfit to hold such an office, and so his low life cohorts.

They even were caught lying about how they "disabled" and "de-militarized" all the equipment left behind. Apparently they are so high on who knows what, they think we are going to beleive that flying Blackhawk is "de-militarized" and "disabled" Military chopper, along with all those Mwraps, Humvees, etc, paraded on the streets in celebration.Eve A-10's I think.

As far as "financial aid", I read could what they paint as "financial aid" be actually AN OUT RIGHT RANSOM which will allow them to buy back our people.... Something to think of. One cannot trust that foul coward. They just can't and should not.

Last edited:
When Trump was moving out WH, I believed only 2500 troops or so at Afgh. Nothing happened not a single soldier dies. So. troops' size made no difference.
You needed US troops to move around safely in Afghanistan. Once they were gone it was left to individual US citizens to make their way to Kabul.

I'm not a republican, dumbass.

You're flapping your yap to flap...huff huff puff puff
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:,... you're gooood :rofl:.
He/she or another did the same thing to me. If you dare to not be Joe Bin Laden ass kisser, you're a troll and then a republican, supid baboons.

You needed US troops to move around safely in Afghanistan. Once they were gone it was left to individual US citizens to make their way to Kabul.
After you dropped few MOABs when issues araised, I guessed US troops or US citizens could move around safely in Afgh or make their way to Kabul. In fact, before last month, we heard nothing about any US citizens who could not make their way out to Kabul or out of Afgh. We can agree that US citizens were relatively easier to get out even with only 2500 troops :rolleyes:

Because that worked so well in ISIS-controlled Syria?
Please don't bring up BARRY'S WAR.

As soon as Biden was sworn in 'he' sent more troops into Syria....and just a week or two ago, when asked about our troops in Syria, he didn't even know / remember we had troops in Syria.

While it has been speculated by many that Barry's 3rd term is being run through dementia-ravaged puppet Joe, it was his dann-near imnediate sending of more US troops into Syria that most made be wonder if it wasn't true.

As I recall he held his own against Trump in the debates. Does that make Trump a dementia-ravaged puppet too?
No. It means the 7 days prior in resting in his mom's basement and great dementia drugs worked for a 1-night performance.

:p

These days Biden is walking away without talking to the press, claiming we don't have troops in Syria, and forgetting he promised Americans and allies he would not leave Afghanistan until ALL Americans and allies had been evacuated, instead leaving hundreds of Aneficans and allies behind.

Forum List

Back