šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

It Begins: First 'Apprentice' Leak

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
There Are Transcripts Of Trumpā€™s Unaired Moments On ā€˜The Apprentice.ā€™ We Got One.

Those at ā€œThe Apprenticeā€ have been intensely guarded about both the transcripts and the unaired footage. Burnett is reportedly a Trump supporter who has threatened to sue employees who leak material in violation of their nondisclosure agreements.

Yet The Huffington Post was able to obtain and authenticate one transcript of an episode from the showā€™s ninth season. The material isnā€™t as jaw-dropping as Trumpā€™s 2005 hot mic moment, but it does further illustrate the Republican presidential nomineeā€™s obsession with womenā€™s looks ā€• a trait that has drawn even more scrutiny since Trumpā€™s boasts that his fame allowed him to grope women have become public. (Trump has denied doing this.)

ā€œI mean her skin, she needs some serious fuckinā€™ dermatology.ā€

More: There Are Transcripts Of Trump's Unaired Moments On 'The Apprentice.' We Got One.

Read it for yourselves. I suspect much more will be leaked from various sources before November 8.

Last edited:
There Are Transcripts Of Trumpā€™s Unaired Moments On ā€˜The Apprentice.ā€™ We Got One.

Those at ā€œThe Apprenticeā€ have been intensely guarded about both the transcripts and the unaired footage. Burnett is reportedly a Trump supporter who has threatened to sue employees who leak material in violation of their nondisclosure agreements.

Yet The Huffington Post was able to obtain and authenticate one transcript of an episode from the showā€™s ninth season. The material isnā€™t as jaw-dropping as Trumpā€™s 2005 hot mic moment, but it does further illustrate the Republican presidential nomineeā€™s obsession with womenā€™s looks ā€• a trait that has drawn even more scrutiny since Trumpā€™s boasts that his fame allowed him to grope women have become public. (Trump has denied doing this.)

More: There Are Transcripts Of Trump's Unaired Moments On 'The Apprentice.' We Got One.

Read it for yourselves. I suspect much more will be leaked from various sources before November 8.
I presume that if Trump wants to surround himself with attractive people you won't be on the show.

It's an electronic lynching. LOL

Yeah, it's all going to come out now. The women victims will be pouring out of the woodwork.

Trump is toast.

I presume that if Trump wants to surround himself with attractive people you won't be on the show.
Ad hominem

Pruitt, who has also worked on The Amazing Race and for Vice, sparked a movement demanding the release of the tapes when he tweeted on Saturday: As a producer on seasons 1 & 2 of #theapprentice I assure you: when it comes to the #trumptapes there are far worse. #justthebeginning'

More than likely all TV and Movie Executives have said worse.

Oh nooooo he said she has a bad complexion. Eeeeekkkk.

More than likely all TV and Movie Executives have said worse.

Which is why they are smart enough not to run for President.

And if they were that stupid, they wouldn't sniff a load of coke before a debate.

Locker room talk first...

Talk on a TV series of all things next..

Geez, these guys are desperate.

If the n*gger tape leaks, stand by for much hilarity.

You are going to see every Trump Chump sweating their asses off as they try to toss the World's Largest Red Herring into that stench fest.

Locker room talk first...

It wasn't talk. It was boasting of actual sexual predation. A lot of his victims have been coming forward for a while, and now they are being vindicated by Trump's own testimony.

They had something from 11 years ago, locker room jabber and they thought it would finish Trump....HA! He turned it on them and the GOP

Yeah, it's all going to come out now. The women victims will be pouring out of the woodwork.

Trump is toast.
Rudy will appear in drag confessing Trump grabbed him by the p9ssy.
Rudy will at some point also have to leave Trump's side. But then again if he's got no career to risk, the money might make him stay and say anything. I've never liked Giuliani. He's always struck me as ever so slimy..

Forum List

Back