🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It Begins: First 'Apprentice' Leak

Trump has unleashed a torrent of hatred against him. Operatives will be working overtime to dig up more dirt on him before November 8.

They had something from 11 years ago, locker room jabber and they thought it would finish Trump....HA! He turned it on them and the GOP
You ARE going to be here on Wed, Nov 9th, right? It's gonna be a fun time.:dance:

Go shave your back and cease annoying me with your redundant drivel. You're a nothing...act as such.

Cankles can't fill a phone booth with her supporters while Trump fills venues

There Are Transcripts Of Trump’s Unaired Moments On ‘The Apprentice.’ We Got One.

Those at “The Apprentice” have been intensely guarded about both the transcripts and the unaired footage. Burnett is reportedly a Trump supporter who has threatened to sue employees who leak material in violation of their nondisclosure agreements.

Yet The Huffington Post was able to obtain and authenticate one transcript of an episode from the show’s ninth season. The material isn’t as jaw-dropping as Trump’s 2005 hot mic moment, but it does further illustrate the Republican presidential nominee’s obsession with women’s looks ― a trait that has drawn even more scrutiny since Trump’s boasts that his fame allowed him to grope women have become public. (Trump has denied doing this.)

“I mean her skin, she needs some serious fuckin’ dermatology.”

More: There Are Transcripts Of Trump's Unaired Moments On 'The Apprentice.' We Got One.

Read it for yourselves. I suspect much more will be leaked from various sources before November 8.

Tabloid news and candidate reign the day!

There Are Transcripts Of Trump’s Unaired Moments On ‘The Apprentice.’ We Got One.

Those at “The Apprentice” have been intensely guarded about both the transcripts and the unaired footage. Burnett is reportedly a Trump supporter who has threatened to sue employees who leak material in violation of their nondisclosure agreements.

Yet The Huffington Post was able to obtain and authenticate one transcript of an episode from the show’s ninth season. The material isn’t as jaw-dropping as Trump’s 2005 hot mic moment, but it does further illustrate the Republican presidential nominee’s obsession with women’s looks ― a trait that has drawn even more scrutiny since Trump’s boasts that his fame allowed him to grope women have become public. (Trump has denied doing this.)

More: There Are Transcripts Of Trump's Unaired Moments On 'The Apprentice.' We Got One.

Read it for yourselves. I suspect much more will be leaked from various sources before November 8.
This issue has been spent. The eternally self-righteous are already indignant.

Trump has unleashed a torrent of hatred against him. Operatives will be working overtime to dig up more dirt on him before November 8.
Dig it up or make it up. This was expected. Democrats said that they were going to do this.

REGARDING THE APPRENTICE: Unfortunately this is all covered by freedom of speech in media, it was acting and entertainment, and all was a long, long time ago. and no one ever complained about these tapes before... looks like stupid sabatoge by idiots.

Last edited:
Oh no! Al Franken was in bed with a woman on t.v.!
strangebed.jpeg
Oh in bed with the media no less-Huffington.

They had something from 11 years ago, locker room jabber and they thought it would finish Trump....HA! He turned it on them and the GOP

You realize that we are GOP right? We the voters who belong to the party are the party. Why on earth is it good to destroy ourselves and let progressives lead us into a new dark ages?!?!

There's still a few weeks to find dirt on th' Duckster.
And I have no doubt dirt will be found...
How long can Pence continue to subvert his Christian morals and support a philanderer?
Probably all the way, he'll be the defacto Pres if they win, Donald will be off hunting pussy.

You realize that we are GOP right? We the voters who belong to the party are the party. Why on earth is it good to destroy ourselves and let progressives lead us into a new dark ages?!?!

Maybe you are GOP, I'm not, not the establishment arm of it anyway. Trump is the nominee and I'll vote for him, the establishment has screwed this up since last year.

If the n*gger tape leaks, stand by for much hilarity.

You are going to see every Trump Chump sweating their asses off as they try to toss the World's Largest Red Herring into that stench fest.

we already know what's there.... donald sitting in the boardroom and pointing at women and saying "you'd f***k her, right? i'd f**k her".

classy guy.... what a loser.

Forum List

Back