🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It Begins: First 'Apprentice' Leak

Yeah, it's all going to come out now. The women victims will be pouring out of the woodwork.

Trump is toast.
He will still be better than hillary, and especially her lying rapist husband. Go Trump.

:rofl:

not in this or any other lifetime. :cuckoo:

luckily most of the normal world knows you'r full of it.
Says a psychotic libtard. You idiots are the ones supporting fantasy. Retarded witch.

poor loon. some medication might help you get a handle on reality and fact.

you seem confused about who is psychotic.

like i said... see the polls, nutter butter. and stop listening to the voices in your loony head.
Skewed polls mean nothing retard. I am perfectly sane compared to you idiot libs.
Are you? Who's winning next month?

They had something from 11 years ago, locker room jabber and they thought it would finish Trump....HA! He turned it on them and the GOP
You ARE going to be here on Wed, Nov 9th, right? It's gonna be a fun time.:dance:

Well at least we know The Donald hasn't grabbed your pussy :smoke:
"At least we know"......fascinating. How would you know that? Is he firmly latched onto yours? I hope not, for Mankind's sake.

You're a Lesbian, so that's how we know that The Donald hasn't.
Ah.....I see....that's your story and you are sticking to it.....:lol:

:confused-84:

You ARE going to be here on Wed, Nov 9th, right? It's gonna be a fun time.:dance:

"At least we know"......fascinating. How would you know that? Is he firmly latched onto yours? I hope not, for Mankind's sake.

Jus admit you're ugly and we'll give you a "virtual" hug and recommend a plastic surgeon.
Ad hominem

Jus admit you're ugly and we'll give you a "virtual" hug and recommend a plastic surgeon.
Ad hominem
Not...this thread is about the advantage of begin attractive.

BTW....second Wikileaks drop of over 2000 more emails just uploaded to their site....seems they had many thousands of these and wouldn't be surprised if they dumped a few thousand every other day until election.....Hildebeast is toast...burnt toast

In your dreams Vig.

The same day as the Access Hollywood tape of Trump, this hit the news;

“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.”
WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

That's in stark contrast to this;

"We need to secure our borders. I’m for it, I voted for it, I believe in it, and we also need to deal with the families, the workers who are here, who have made contributions, and their children," she said in November. "We can do more to secure our border, and we should do more to deal with the 11 or 12 million people who are here, get them out of the shadows."
False: Giuliani says Hillary Clinton is for open borders

So, now we have it, PROOF that Hillary is a lying deceitful POS.

She even admits in the same Wikileaks dump that she is out to deceive, that they all are. But did the press cover it, or is the story about what a monster Trump is? Face it, the press decides how America thinks. The press determines the electoral paradigm and the story, and the story is, it is over, they will not cover the truth or any of these issue about who Hillary really is.

“But If Everybody's Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”
WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails
EQA0FTp.jpg
You need to get out more often, or ask a 5th grader to keep you up on current events@
  • WikiLeaks releases thousands of new John Podesta emails
    10/10/2016, 3:37:35 PM ·
    Washington Examiner ^ | October 10, 2016 | Sarah Westwood
    WikiLeaks released 2,086 additional emails Monday obtained illegally from the inbox of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign chair. The release brought the total number of hacked emails published to date above 4,000, following a leak of 2,050 emails on Friday afternoon. Clinton confirmed the authenticity of the emails Sunday during the second presidential debate, when she clarified comments that were exposed by the leak. The Democratic .....
I'm not arguing with you there.

What you are refusing to understand is the implications.

How is this going to be covered in the MSM? IS it going to be covered? How is it going to be spun? Will it be ignored?

What is going to be more important to the establishment?

Nope, the only thing voters care about is crude language by Trump, not the lies told by Hillary.

There Are Transcripts Of Trump’s Unaired Moments On ‘The Apprentice.’ We Got One.

Those at “The Apprentice” have been intensely guarded about both the transcripts and the unaired footage. Burnett is reportedly a Trump supporter who has threatened to sue employees who leak material in violation of their nondisclosure agreements.

Yet The Huffington Post was able to obtain and authenticate one transcript of an episode from the show’s ninth season. The material isn’t as jaw-dropping as Trump’s 2005 hot mic moment, but it does further illustrate the Republican presidential nominee’s obsession with women’s looks ― a trait that has drawn even more scrutiny since Trump’s boasts that his fame allowed him to grope women have become public. (Trump has denied doing this.)

“I mean her skin, she needs some serious fuckin’ dermatology.”

More: There Are Transcripts Of Trump's Unaired Moments On 'The Apprentice.' We Got One.

Read it for yourselves. I suspect much more will be leaked from various sources before November 8.
Oh, I'm sure the HildaBeast has much worse on Attila the Hun, just waiting for the right moment to let it loose into the wild.

Character Assassination... it's what Democrats do best.

Mind you... in this instance, they're probably doing the Republic and its People a favor...

But the lowlife scum guiding the Leftist Agenda would be doing something similar to Mother Theresa, if she dared to stand against them.

Da, Tvarich?

Problem is trump doesn't have character so how can they assassinate it?

Trump will be so busy apologizing, then saying he didn't do it he wont have time to scratch his crotch.

Egoboi wanted attention, then by damn give his sorry ass some attention.

If Trump had no character he never would have put a penny into this venture. He could have been apathetic and useless like a good portion of Americans. Or worse, be so damned gullible he couldnt connect the dots of all the Democrat corruption. Oh yeah, he did get a purple heart!

They had something from 11 years ago, locker room jabber and they thought it would finish Trump....HA! He turned it on them and the GOP

You realize that we are GOP right? We the voters who belong to the party are the party. Why on earth is it good to destroy ourselves and let progressives lead us into a new dark ages?!?!

Maybe you are GOP, I'm not, not the establishment arm of it anyway. Trump is the nominee and I'll vote for him, the establishment has screwed this up since last year.

Who is the GOP if not the people who vote GOP?

He will still be better than hillary, and especially her lying rapist husband. Go Trump.

Says a psychotic libtard. You idiots are the ones supporting fantasy. Retarded witch.

like i said... see the polls, nutter butter. and stop listening to the voices in your loony head.
Skewed polls mean nothing retard. I am perfectly sane compared to you idiot libs.
Don't know yet. I pray it isn't the lying hag Hillary.

Don't know yet. I pray it isn't the lying hag Hillary.
Pray harder....I'm sure that will work.

The Dems keep saying its Russia doing the hacking. Maybe Snowden is helping out?
Possible, but doubtful. We may not know for certain for several years, but I think Snowden is more of a patriot than many of those in Washington, DC. I doubt he'd actively work against the US. If he did, I'd fully support putting a Hellfire on him like we did with Al-Awlaki.

The Dems keep saying its Russia doing the hacking. Maybe Snowden is helping out?
Possible, but doubtful. We may not know for certain for several years, but I think Snowden is more of a patriot than many of those in Washington, DC. I doubt he'd actively work against the US. If he did, I'd fully support putting a Hellfire on him like we did with Al-Awlaki.

I've never seen any convincing evidence that this Al-Awlaki character didn't, as an American citizen, deserve his constitutional rights.

I'm all too familiar with Gladio B to know that the security state manufactures it's own enemies. If it wasn't trying to cover up something, it wouldn't have killed his teenage son.

God help us if the police state labels any of you a terrorist only on it's say so, or as an excuse to strip you of your 2nd amendment rights.

BTW....second Wikileaks drop of over 2000 more emails just uploaded to their site....seems they had many thousands of these and wouldn't be surprised if they dumped a few thousand every other day until election.....Hildebeast is toast...burnt toast
Trump's so-called "brand" won't even be fit for cattle when this is over.
Well, given some of the things that have been revealed about Trump in that last six months, his 'Brand' maybe some numbers on the back of an orange jump suit.

Trump's so-called "brand" won't even be fit for cattle when this is over.
Well, given some of the things that have been revealed about Trump in that last six months, his 'Brand' maybe some numbers on the back of an orange jump suit.

Yep, and his court date for raping a 13-year-old girl is this Friday, October 14, 2016.

Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit: When Is the Next Court Date?

You realize that we are GOP right? We the voters who belong to the party are the party. Why on earth is it good to destroy ourselves and let progressives lead us into a new dark ages?!?!

Maybe you are GOP, I'm not, not the establishment arm of it anyway. Trump is the nominee and I'll vote for him, the establishment has screwed this up since last year.

Who is the GOP if not the people who vote GOP?
Are you serious? I can't tell. The GOP is a political party. Not all party members, or those like me that vote for party members, are the same. I'm a conservative but not all members are conservative, some are quite leftist, especially fiscally.

How can you frequent a political board for so long and not know some fundamentals?

it's bad enough when some lowlife piece of trash man uses that world. when a so-called woman does it, it's inexcusable.
Wait. What? Pussy is a bad word? What works for you, hoohoo?

There Are Transcripts Of Trump’s Unaired Moments On ‘The Apprentice.’ We Got One.

Those at “The Apprentice” have been intensely guarded about both the transcripts and the unaired footage. Burnett is reportedly a Trump supporter who has threatened to sue employees who leak material in violation of their nondisclosure agreements.

Yet The Huffington Post was able to obtain and authenticate one transcript of an episode from the show’s ninth season. The material isn’t as jaw-dropping as Trump’s 2005 hot mic moment, but it does further illustrate the Republican presidential nominee’s obsession with women’s looks ― a trait that has drawn even more scrutiny since Trump’s boasts that his fame allowed him to grope women have become public. (Trump has denied doing this.)

“I mean her skin, she needs some serious fuckin’ dermatology.”

More: There Are Transcripts Of Trump's Unaired Moments On 'The Apprentice.' We Got One.

Read it for yourselves. I suspect much more will be leaked from various sources before November 8.
People should read the entire article, see what Cindi Lauper has to say for one thing. It's all quite interesting and revealing.

Forum List

Back