🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It Begins: First 'Apprentice' Leak

The republican party was insane to nominate this guy. Didn't they understand his fucking history?
It's not like they had much choice, who else was available? :badgrin:

The establishment flooded the scene with so many other choices, it was a classic divide and conquer strategy. The media controls all their minds.

There Are Transcripts Of Trump’s Unaired Moments On ‘The Apprentice.’ We Got One.

Those at “The Apprentice” have been intensely guarded about both the transcripts and the unaired footage. Burnett is reportedly a Trump supporter who has threatened to sue employees who leak material in violation of their nondisclosure agreements.

Yet The Huffington Post was able to obtain and authenticate one transcript of an episode from the show’s ninth season. The material isn’t as jaw-dropping as Trump’s 2005 hot mic moment, but it does further illustrate the Republican presidential nominee’s obsession with women’s looks ― a trait that has drawn even more scrutiny since Trump’s boasts that his fame allowed him to grope women have become public. (Trump has denied doing this.)

“I mean her skin, she needs some serious fuckin’ dermatology.”

More: There Are Transcripts Of Trump's Unaired Moments On 'The Apprentice.' We Got One.

Read it for yourselves. I suspect much more will be leaked from various sources before November 8.
People should read the entire article, see what Cindi Lauper has to say for one thing. It's all quite interesting and revealing.

No it's not. Everyone understands that HuffPo is about as worthy a read and as worth as much of your time as Breitbart. It is a partisan shit rag.

They had something from 11 years ago, locker room jabber and they thought it would finish Trump....HA! He turned it on them and the GOP

Unless Hillary collapses again, like she did on 9/11, I think he's finished, care to make a wager?

They had something from 11 years ago, locker room jabber and they thought it would finish Trump....HA! He turned it on them and the GOP

Unless Hillary collapses again, like she did on 9/11, I think he's finished, care to make a wager?

Yeah let's bet a gazzillon dollars!!!!! Or maybe one of those really stupid bets like if Hillary wins you have to never post again......good grief

There Are Transcripts Of Trump’s Unaired Moments On ‘The Apprentice.’ We Got One.

Those at “The Apprentice” have been intensely guarded about both the transcripts and the unaired footage. Burnett is reportedly a Trump supporter who has threatened to sue employees who leak material in violation of their nondisclosure agreements.

Yet The Huffington Post was able to obtain and authenticate one transcript of an episode from the show’s ninth season. The material isn’t as jaw-dropping as Trump’s 2005 hot mic moment, but it does further illustrate the Republican presidential nominee’s obsession with women’s looks ― a trait that has drawn even more scrutiny since Trump’s boasts that his fame allowed him to grope women have become public. (Trump has denied doing this.)

More: There Are Transcripts Of Trump's Unaired Moments On 'The Apprentice.' We Got One.

Read it for yourselves. I suspect much more will be leaked from various sources before November 8.
45042417.jpg

People should read the entire article, see what Cindi Lauper has to say for one thing. It's all quite interesting and revealing.

No it's not. Everyone understands that HuffPo is about as worthy a read and as worth as much of your time as Breitbart. It is a partisan shit rag.
Is Cindi Lauper a "partisan shit rag"? She is quoted.

45042417.jpg
It is not the bad words that are the issue: it's the bragging about sexually assaulting women. Do you endorse sexually assaulting women?

45042417.jpg
It is not the bad words that are the issue: it's the bragging about sexually assaulting women. Do you endorse sexually assaulting women?

You're a Clinton supporter and have audacity to even ask that?

45042417.jpg
That's ridiculous, jackass.

45042417.jpg
No, but you are missing the bigger picture, clearly.
WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

You ARE going to be here on Wed, Nov 9th, right? It's gonna be a fun time.:dance:

Well at least we know The Donald hasn't grabbed your pussy :smoke:

it's bad enough when some lowlife piece of trash man uses that world. when a so-called woman does it, it's inexcusable.
Wait. What? Pussy is a bad word? What works for you, hoohoo?

I would have gone with ham wallet.

I've never seen any convincing evidence that this Al-Awlaki character didn't, as an American citizen, deserve his constitutional rights....
He was buried deep inside a country actively hostile to the US and he was fomenting war on the US and harm to US citizens. Do you really think we should have risked hundreds of US service personnel to drop in and try to pull him out? How many American lives do you think this treasonous terrorist was worth? A fire team? A squad? An entire platoon?

OMG! You mean people in show business are concerned about looks? Never in Hollywood.

it's bad enough when some lowlife piece of trash man uses that world. when a so-called woman does it, it's inexcusable.
If not, here are more:
1. Vag

2. Vajayjay

3. Box

4. Nether regions

5. Lady business

6. Lady V

7. Love Glove

8. Cha-cha

9. Lady bits

10. Crotch

11. Muff

12. Kitty

13. Cooch

14. Cooter

15. Snatch

16. Snapper

17. Beaver

18. Cookie

19. Cupcake

20. Coin purse

21. Lady flower

22. Honey pot

23. Poon

24. Punani

25. Twat

26. Gash

27. Banana basket

28. Flower pot

29. Fine china

30. Juice box

31. Pink panther

32. Hot pocket

33. Bikini bizkit

34. Penis fly trap

35. Vertical smile

36. Dew flaps

37. Flaming lips

38. Puff pillow

39. Notorious V.A.G.

40. Furburger

41. Bearded clam

42. Sausage wallet

43. Panty hamster

44. Meat curtains

45. Penis garage

46 Pink taco

47. Axe wound

48. Penis snuggie

49. Velvet-Lined Meat Wallet

50. Love Canal

If not, here are more:
1. Vag

2. Vajayjay

3. Box

4. Nether regions

5. Lady business

6. Lady V

7. Love Glove

8. Cha-cha

9. Lady bits

10. Crotch

11. Muff

12. Kitty

13. Cooch

14. Cooter

15. Snatch

16. Snapper

17. Beaver

18. Cookie

19. Cupcake

20. Coin purse

21. Lady flower

22. Honey pot

23. Poon

24. Punani

25. Twat

26. Gash

27. Banana basket

28. Flower pot

29. Fine china

30. Juice box

31. Pink panther

32. Hot pocket

33. Bikini bizkit

34. Penis fly trap

35. Vertical smile

36. Dew flaps

37. Flaming lips

38. Puff pillow

39. Notorious V.A.G.

40. Furburger

41. Bearded clam

42. Sausage wallet

43. Panty hamster

44. Meat curtains

45. Penis garage

46 Pink taco

47. Axe wound

48. Penis snuggie

49. Velvet-Lined Meat Wallet

50. Love Canal

and that made you feel good about yourself because?

or do you not understand it wasn't about the word, per se, but was about sexual assault?

i'm guessing you don't give a flying because it's dumb donald and somehow that makes it ok for you lowlives

and that made you feel good about yourself because?

or do you not understand it wasn't about the word, per se, but was about sexual assault?

i'm guessing you don't give a flying because it's dumb donald and somehow that makes it ok for you lowlives
Giving people an education in vocabulary is always self-rewarding.

Talking cavalierly about sexual assault is bad, but actually doing it, as Bill Clinton did several times, is worse.

Does it make you feel good to call the women who filed sexual harassment complaints against Bill Clinton whores, sluts, ***** or worse?

Those brighter than a 25w bulb know that I'm not a Trump supporter nor will I be voting for him. You obviously can't comprehend this fact.

Forum List

Back