🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It Begins: First 'Apprentice' Leak

There Are Transcripts Of Trump’s Unaired Moments On ‘The Apprentice.’ We Got One.

Those at “The Apprentice” have been intensely guarded about both the transcripts and the unaired footage. Burnett is reportedly a Trump supporter who has threatened to sue employees who leak material in violation of their nondisclosure agreements.

Yet The Huffington Post was able to obtain and authenticate one transcript of an episode from the show’s ninth season. The material isn’t as jaw-dropping as Trump’s 2005 hot mic moment, but it does further illustrate the Republican presidential nominee’s obsession with women’s looks ― a trait that has drawn even more scrutiny since Trump’s boasts that his fame allowed him to grope women have become public. (Trump has denied doing this.)

“I mean her skin, she needs some serious fuckin’ dermatology.”

More: There Are Transcripts Of Trump's Unaired Moments On 'The Apprentice.' We Got One.

Read it for yourselves. I suspect much more will be leaked from various sources before November 8.
Anyone care to place odds the leak was on orders from Trump himself?

They had something from 11 years ago, locker room jabber and they thought it would finish Trump....HA! He turned it on them and the GOP
You ARE going to be here on Wed, Nov 9th, right? It's gonna be a fun time.:dance:

Well at least we know The Donald hasn't grabbed your pussy :smoke:

it's bad enough when some lowlife piece of trash man uses that world. when a so-called woman does it, it's inexcusable.

There Are Transcripts Of Trump’s Unaired Moments On ‘The Apprentice.’ We Got One.

Those at “The Apprentice” have been intensely guarded about both the transcripts and the unaired footage. Burnett is reportedly a Trump supporter who has threatened to sue employees who leak material in violation of their nondisclosure agreements.

Yet The Huffington Post was able to obtain and authenticate one transcript of an episode from the show’s ninth season. The material isn’t as jaw-dropping as Trump’s 2005 hot mic moment, but it does further illustrate the Republican presidential nominee’s obsession with women’s looks ― a trait that has drawn even more scrutiny since Trump’s boasts that his fame allowed him to grope women have become public. (Trump has denied doing this.)

More: There Are Transcripts Of Trump's Unaired Moments On 'The Apprentice.' We Got One.

Read it for yourselves. I suspect much more will be leaked from various sources before November 8.
Anyone care to place odds the leak was on orders from Trump himself?

you must be an idiot if you think that.

oh right.

it's bad enough when some lowlife piece of trash man uses that world. when a so-called woman does it, it's inexcusable.
Too bad you're against guns, you could have her shot. As it is, you can just strangle her with her panty hose. :)

Squaw Pussy and her maggot posse, didn't learn their lesson that only scum, who are hypocrites, use their phony outrage to try to sway a much smarter public... How many RAP songs use pussy, Nigga's, and fuck you, and they let their children listen to that shit all day long....They celebrate books like "50 Shades of Grey", and have no shame celebrating a sexual predator, Blow Job Cunton....A truly fucked up people, these liberal cocksuckers

They had something from 11 years ago, locker room jabber and they thought it would finish Trump....HA! He turned it on them and the GOP
You ARE going to be here on Wed, Nov 9th, right? It's gonna be a fun time.:dance:

Go shave your back and cease annoying me with your redundant drivel. You're a nothing...act as such.

Cankles can't fill a phone booth with her supporters while Trump fills venues

"Cankles can't fill a phone booth with her supporters"

Yes this is correct, here are Hillary's supporters, all five legs of them in one toilet cubicle. :eusa_whistle:

thumbnail.php

Oh, I'm sure the HildaBeast has much worse on Attila the Hun, just waiting for the right moment to let it loose into the wild.

Character Assassination... it's what Democrats do best.

Mind you... in this instance, they're probably doing the Republic and its People a favor...

But the lowlife scum guiding the Leftist Agenda would be doing something similar to Mother Theresa, if she dared to stand against them.

Da, Tvarich?

BTW....second Wikileaks drop of over 2000 more emails just uploaded to their site....seems they had many thousands of these and wouldn't be surprised if they dumped a few thousand every other day until election.....Hildebeast is toast...burnt toast

Yeah, that's why Trump is now 11 points behind Hillary nationally.

CNN poll? Again I don't buy into these polls, not one iota. Keep harping....it's hilarious
Especially since CNN was just caught on open mike rigging the focus group they held in favor of Hillary.

Anything CNN related is a farce. LMAO

I presume that if Trump wants to surround himself with attractive people you won't be on the show.

For the love of Zeus Indeependent;

You're deplorable. :rofl:

Trump has unleashed a torrent of hatred against him. Operatives will be working overtime to dig up more dirt on him before November 8.
so are you saying hillary cant win without slinging dirt?....it seems to look like that....
Hillary is not above slinging dirt. Of course she's smart enough to have staffers do the slinging so as not to dirty her hands.

Forum List

Back