It Begins: New York Times Launches Campaign to Dump Joe Biden

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
When you lose support of the liberal New York Times, and you're a democrat president/usurper, you're in serious trouble. But we knew this was the plan all along as Biden's mental instability would dissipate.

The Times may be underestimating Sleepy Joe here, and it could turn out badly for them.

Its true that Biden may not be at his peak, but those in his camp like Doc Jill and Hunter love the power and will do battle against the perfidy of these liberal allies to keep their hands on the big prize.

Remember how Mr. Stalin followed his fellow liberal to Mexico and had him whacked with an ice pick. There is nothing more dangerous than liberals battling each other.

• Banned
The Times may be underestimating Sleepy Joe here, and it could turn out badly for them.

Its true that Biden may not be at his peak, but those in his camp like Doc Jill and Hunter love the power and will do battle against the perfidy of these liberal allies to keep their hands on the big prize.

Remember how Mr. Stalin followed his fellow liberal to Mexico and had him whacked with an ice pick. There is nothing more dangerous than liberals battling each other.
That was Trotsky he whacked, right?

Me and Lakamla will be running again in for senator of the great state of..... ummmmm well you know where so that's the last question we will take on this.... repeat sentence... Me and Lakamla will be running again in for senator of the great state of..... you know where so that's the last question we will take on this....
Joe.....

When you lose support of the liberal New York Times, and you're a democrat president/usurper, you're in serious trouble. But we knew this was the plan all along as Biden's mental instability would dissipate.

But all the Moon Bats were so happy when Biden pulled off stealing the 2020 election from Trump. What happen?

Me and Lakamla will be running again in for senator of the great state of..... ummmmm well you know where so that's the last question we will take on this.... repeat sentence... Me and Lakamla will be running again in for senator of the great state of..... you know where so that's the last question we will take on this....
Joe.....
81 million voted for him though!!!

But all the Moon Bats were so happy when Biden pulled off stealing the 2020 election from Trump. What happen?
Indeed. More evidence of the steal/ cheat.

47 years of nothing and they were expecting.......................................but 81 million.

Joe's probably gonna wish he could get dumped, after November. Sitting in the WH with a hostile Republican-controlled House and Senate isn't going to be much fun for him.

Breitbart? How about you guys just tell us what you heard at the barber?
I read about what is being twisted by the OP. It says that Bidens aides notice how the job has aged him but that he is still focused and putting in the time.

We all know the elites of the Liberal World Order need to be killed. That is not going to happen. There will be turmoil and massive deaths as humanity never learns.

At least Breitbart is reporting the story.

Has MSNBC told you about yesterday's dump from Hunter Biden's hacked iPhone?

Wanna see some really ugly pictures and incriminating phone conversations? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back