It Behooves You Democrat Supporters....

The smarter democrats are abandoning their party. I’ve talked with several who are disgusted with what they’ve been doing.
There are some, not many but some Democrats that do not want to be associated with sleaze.

The smarter democrats are abandoning their party. I’ve talked with several who are disgusted with what they’ve been doing.
There are some, not many but some Democrats that do not want to be associated with sleaze.
They’ll be losing more seats ‘18.
I certainly hope so. We need 61 Senators on the right side of the aisle. 70 would be better...to cover the RINOs like McCain and Graham.

I certainly hope so. We need 61 Senators on the right side of the aisle. 70 would be better...to cover the RINOs like McCain and Graham.
People are getting fed up with the democrats. It’s why I’m confident we’ll be seeing some positive changes in the mid terms.

People are getting fed up with the democrats. It’s why I’m confident we’ll be seeing some positive changes in the mid terms.

"Democratic lead in generic House ballot collapses from 15 percent to just 2 percent: Poll"
Democratic lead in generic House ballot collapses from 15 percent to just 2 percent: Poll

The FBI has no case. Mueller and his minions are frantically searching for something that will serve as basis for indictment. They have been under this futile effort for 11 months now. The only "thing" they have at this time is based on made up shit.

innocent people don't lie to the FBI.

no matter who won the election, the investigation into proven foreign hacking was already ongoing!

why did sleazy trump and ALL the sleazy trumptards lie and obstruct FBI efforts to investigate all contacts, if they were so innocent??

is undermining FBI and DOJ in favor of Russia, mr trump's idea of putting "America first" ??

:laugh2:

the case against the guilty is ongoing and the evidence just keeps stacking up!

of course they are now desperately trying to spread fake news narratives about fabricated "memos" designed to obfuscate the truth.

:eusa_clap:

EVERYONE ELSE but TRUMP is lying - BELIEVE HIM! :laugh2:

trump_car_salesman.jpg

"Democratic lead in generic House ballot collapses from 15 percent to just 2 percent: Poll"
Democratic lead in generic House ballot collapses from 15 percent to just 2 percent: Poll
Some of our slower/dumber members will continue thinking they’re doing great. All we can do is smile, and maybe give them a pat on the head. :)

Candidate Trump - November 5, 2016 in Reno, NV

“There's virtually no doubt that FBI Director Comey and the great, great special agents of the FBI will be able to collect more than enough evidence to garner indictments against Hillary Clinton and her inner circle, despite her efforts to disparage them and to discredit them. If she were to win this election, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. In that situation, we could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial.”

irony, thy name is donald. :laugh2:

So We Find Out FBI Has Been Investigating Trump Since July

The FBI has no case. Mueller and his minions are frantically searching for something that will serve as basis for indictment. They have been under this futile effort for 11 months now. The only "thing" they have at this time is based on made up shit.

no matter who won the election, the investigation into proven foreign hacking was already ongoing!

why did sleazy trump and ALL the sleazy trumptards lie and obstruct FBI efforts to investigate all contacts, if they were so innocent??

is undermining FBI and DOJ in favor of Russia, mr trump's idea of putting "America first" ??

of course they are now desperately trying to spread fake news narratives about fabricated "memos" designed to obfuscate the truth.

Hillary lied to the FBI and to Congress. She must not be innocent.

The DNC emails were leaked from within. Podesta revealed his email password to phishers.

There have been no lies or obstruction from Trump. Otherwise, Mueller would have indicted people.

President Trump is trying to undermine "the FBI'. He is trying to rid the FBI of corrupt leadership. He has expressed admiration for the rank and file FBI agents.

What 'evidence' is in the stack you imagine?

The Nunes Memo is full of facts. The Steele dossier is full of fantasy. You are full of shit.

Go to your safe space, put on your little pink pussy hat and cry your little heart out.

a. None of that happened
b. The corruption of your side, the Left, is clear to everyone.
c. It has long been known that you are simply a half-head who fears challenging evil.

True?

Some of our slower/dumber members will continue thinking they’re doing great. All we can do is smile, and maybe give them a pat on the head. :)

Nay, nay,...I am far from the 'turn the other cheek' type.

I'll pat them on the head with a framing hammer.

Christopher Steele told [the DoJ] he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

Think the officials told the FISA judge this fact about the author of the dossier, when they ‘certified’ it??

Not only did the Hillary Campaign pay for the bogus dossier....

.....they helped write it!!!

"Clinton associates were "feeding" allegations to former British spy Christopher Steele at the same time he was compiling the controversial anti-Trump dossier paid for by the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign, according to an unclassified memo from senior Senate Republicans who recently made a criminal referral.

"It is troubling enough that the Clinton Campaign funded Mr. Steele's work, but that these Clinton associates were contemporaneously feeding Mr. Steele allegations raises additional concerns about his credibility," the senators wrote to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the Russia probe, and FBI Director Christopher Wray."
Clinton associates fed information to Trump dossier author Steele, memo says

Think the officials told the FISA judge this fact about the author of the dossier, when they ‘certified’ it??

yes, he knew she was using a personal account, but he also knew the government set up a fax in her home to receive top secret info on....
This I never heard before and can't believe the gov't could or would do it. What's your source?
I misspoke with using top secret, it should have been CLASSIFIED information to her....

The secret service set up a Secure Fax for her in her home for classified material is what I had read.... somewhere within the last 3 years there are several threads where this came up and I posted the link of where I got the info, you are welcome to search ,e here on this site for it but I ain;t gonna do it....seems like a long nightmare to do that, to me...!!

it was also in the threads on Hillary's emails when her emails were released Hillary Haters tried to claim that Hillary told her staffer to just send the CLASSIFIED Talking Points memo via email after they 'cleaned it up' and removed the markings, if the Secure Fax machine at his office was not fixed .....to send it to her secure fax set up......

Also threads on it by Hillary Haters that posted that in her emails said she had her Maid bring her the classified documents sent to her secure fax and they were complaining about that....

Also, Hillary said in the FBI interview...there was no reason for her to even think emails she got from her staffers were classified, when they knew the rules and also knew classified stuff was to go via the ''secure fax'' set up she had in her home.... and nothing had the full markings of CLASSIFIED on the emails....

That's all I got....memory and putting 2 and 2, together

a. None of that happened
b. The corruption of your side, the Left, is clear to everyone.
c. It has long been known that you are simply a half-head who fears challenging evil.

True?
Patently obvious!

Nay, nay,...I am far from the 'turn the other cheek' type.

I'll pat them on the head with a framing hammer.
Again, patently obvious!

Forum List

Back