it could easily have been us Americans in that caravan trying to save our children

Can people enter this country illegally? Yes, by definition of the law, they can enter illegally. But labeling human beings “illegals” is profoundly immoral and reprehensible. A human being with a life cannot and should not be in any way “illegal”. That label disgusts me.

THIS IS A WAR ON CHRISTMAS TO KEEP THESE FOLKS ON THE BORDER BY A PRESIDENT WHO WAS GIVEN THE WALL BUT DIDNT TAKE IT BECAUSE HE'D RATHER HAVE THE WALL AS AN ISSUE THAN HAVE THE ACTUAL WALL

Can people enter this country illegally? Yes, by definition of the law, they can enter illegally. But labeling human beings “illegals” is profoundly immoral and reprehensible. A human being with a life cannot and should not be in any way “illegal”. That label disgusts me.

Okay, but "illegal immigrant" is an accurate term and is not derogatory. It simply describes the plain truth about a person's status.

the reason Pelosi doesnt want a wall is not because a wall works, but because it doesnt!

The proper term is criminal. They aren't illegal. Acts are illegal. People who commit illegal acts are criminals. So they are criminals.

Forum List

Back